The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Theguyoverthere 20th March 2006 02:27 AM

Anyway,
Does anyone think that there is another way to get the door in GV to open and Sharkfood Island to raise and to get the ice key and open the unbreakable X barrel besides the codes? Cause I heard that the sandcastle codes were just debug codes incase the whole SnS thing had bugs or something like that...

Skill 20th March 2006 02:32 AM

^ That is a theory and it may be correct that is why Hackers use the code list i posted before as that is the way only other way of collecting the iteams that game may see the difference in

ultramegadude 20th March 2006 04:37 AM

speaking of the sandcastle codes and stuff, my project 64 wont even let me enter the word cheat (theres no moo) let alone the codes. any ideas to why this is?

Theguyoverthere 20th March 2006 04:40 AM

i've heard somewhere that if you use certain cheats or hack it won't let you do that. I think it's a common bug. Ask a good hacker, as I'm just remembering I read it somewhere over the rainbow...

ultramegadude 20th March 2006 04:45 AM

lol over the rainbow huh, alrighty then ill find some info on it

Theguyoverthere 20th March 2006 02:55 PM

I still don't get what people mean the by the color of the letters in the totals screen. They're always blue when ur not in them, and pink when u are, aren't they? Or the firsat time you enter a level, does it say that levels name in blue or yellow on the screen?

Banjoman 20th March 2006 08:12 PM

I'm giving up on SNS guys. It's become to much work for me.

ultramegadude 20th March 2006 09:06 PM

I personally think that ill just wait til the release of banjo-threeie to see if it will shed some light on stop n swop. if not then well... its back to the drawing board

Skill 21st March 2006 06:04 AM

^ That day might not come, and if it does it won't be anytime soon.

Theguyoverthere 21st March 2006 10:34 PM

Everyone pretty much knows deep down that SnS is gone. If rareware put it in there and someone found it and it was by hot-swapping, rareware would get sued. They wouldn't implement an idea that could get them sued. But we should DEFINITLY keep searching for more mysteries as there must be tons other out there we haven't discovered.

s.w.a.t 21st March 2006 11:11 PM

I think we should let this topic die, keep up a fairly low search for stop n swop, and post discoveries like how before this topic. If another SNS topic arises, good for ir. For now, we've bled it dry.

The Jinjo Jinjo 22nd March 2006 01:23 AM

The search isnt for S'n'S, its for half of it. The part left in BK before Rambus made N64's with less onboard RAM.

s.w.a.t 22nd March 2006 01:26 AM

I know that. But this topic is, well, I think it is past it date of death, if you know what I mean. It had a good run, and we should not try to keep it alive.

Skill 22nd March 2006 09:01 AM

Wow you guys can give up if you like no one stoping you, the thing is though don't try and let this topic die it one day but right know there are still some things left to look into for example the silos, RSA, and ofcause the trigger to start/continue/end the SNS process i wont give up untill those things have been investigated and looked into fully when they have than SNS will be forever done for me.

Yuoko 22nd March 2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere
Wow you guys can give up if you like no one stoping you, the thing is though don't try and let this topic die it one day but right know there are still some things left to look into for example the silos, RSA, and ofcause the trigger to start/continue/end the SNS process i wont give up untill those things have been investigated and looked into fully when they have than SNS will be forever done for me.

A halfway decent Cutscene Modifier...