The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

pokemaster252 12th June 2006 06:44 AM

Oh my... I feel so dumb now. That IS just Bottles with a red color scheme. Could still be a clue of some sort though.

And Theguyoverthere, I saw your post. I forgot to comment on it though. I can't say I've ever had that happen to me. Did it ever happen with things like Nabnut's house?

BanjoKonspirazy 12th June 2006 08:41 AM

Hey guys, this may be nothing, but Ive been going around and looking at the different textures of the walls in the secret rooms.
In MMM, in the secret room inside the X barrel, I was looking at the ceiling and I swear I could see the number "4" and a symbol of an ice key. I know this might just be my crazed brain ,but anyway.
Also, in GV, there is some hieroglyphics on the door of the secret room. I don't know if these are special or unique or anything, but yeah.
Coul someone with more cred than me take a gander and either dismiss my halfbaked ideas (in a non offensive fashion) or something?
Thanks.

BanjoPL 12th June 2006 09:59 AM

In Banjo-Tooie look on pictures in Jolly's:
TTC picture=TTC map in RBB
Sharkfood Island picture-SFI on map in RBB
pink egg picture-X on map...
Maybe pictures in Jolly's represent clue to red egg not pink?Pictures have refrences to level where in captain's' cabin(Blackeye?) you can collect red egg.
Plus red egg is one of "missing" eggs in Banjo-Tooie.Maybe Red Bottles=red egg?

In GBTG there is refrence to 4 eggs.We have 3 eggs in Banjo-Tooie.Maybe secret level mention on blackboard is joke?But in GBTG we can see Devil Bottles pictures.It looks like to me that we can swap red egg from Banjo-Kazooie to Banjo-Tooie and unlock Bottles'Revenge legally.

There is another possiblity.In fact only 2 eggs became from BK paks.Yellow egg still on Heggy Nest.Maybe we can swap 2 eggs from BK to BT?Maybe red egg can unlock BR and green egg can unlock RSA1?Cyan egg looks like fake.

Maybe RSA1 is this secret level?

Sorry about my"poor"english grammar...

Go_Nosis 12th June 2006 01:25 PM

Swing and a miss.

ouch. yes, i see it now. sorry, it honestly looked like a red egg with the number six on it at first.

time to beat my friend for getting my hopes up, sorry to distract everyone from the task at hand. *gets friend beating stick*

all right, backshift over, nosis sleep now.

LaorBR 12th June 2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoKonspirazy
In MMM, in the secret room inside the X barrel, I was looking at the ceiling and I swear I could see the number "4" and a symbol of an ice key. I know this might just be my crazed brain ,but anyway.

When I was a kid I used to see faces of people screaming and being brutally murdered in the walls's textures.
Seriously.

collecter 12th June 2006 02:09 PM

I think Banjokonspirazy is on to something. I saw something in odd colors on the Ice Key room's ceiling.

ChillyDark 12th June 2006 02:28 PM

If this is a joke, the entire findings, all a big joke made by Rare.
Then why do people keep seeing these.
They could be true, or we fell for the great SNS joke.
Either way, I hope we find if SNS is a joke, or if it's real.

Campusanis 12th June 2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

There is another possiblity.In fact only 2 eggs became from BK paks.Yellow egg still on Heggy Nest.Maybe we can swap 2 eggs from BK to BT?Maybe red egg can unlock BR and green egg can unlock RSA1?Cyan egg looks like fake.
Whow, have we had this already? I mean, this could be the ultimate explanation, why some eggs have special rooms in BK and others just seem out of place! We were supposed to swap some eggs from BK to BT (the ones with special areas whose counterparts have apparantly been taken out in BT) and others from BT to BK - these seeming out of place in BK, because storywise they are "put" there by something in BT.
This totally makes sense for me!

Kez 12th June 2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer
What? It's just a picture of Devil Bottles. I don't see any egg. Maybe I'm just being o-O , though.

That is SUCH a convincing visual trick it's not even funny. D:<
When i move away, it looks like an egg. Forward, Devil Bottles.

D:>

JaredDSMan 12th June 2006 07:29 PM

Wow! A LOT of new theories have flooded in over the past week or so. ^_^ I always thought that the Eggs are "hatched" by something in BK. Now after playing BT you see that Eggs are hatched. Now, maybe since "hot-swapping" was pulled and 64DD flopped, that there is a way that in BK to show you where to go in BT. How many places are accsessible in BK in BT? Spiral Mountain and Gruntilda's Lair. Also, do some levels have an odd connection? For example:

RBB(BK) is a dock for GI(BT).
TTC(BK) is the beach near JRL(BT).
GV(BK) and FP(BK)are close together like HFP(BT).

pokemaster252 12th June 2006 07:37 PM

You know, I've been thinking, maybe Tooie WAS going to be on the 64DD, allowing it to read Kazooie's map data with Tooie's physics. Like I said before.

But there's more evidence that I forgot about. The boulder blocking Gnawty's house in CCW. Bill Drill, anyone? That would explain why there's an animation for it breaking.

hatrickpatrick 12th June 2006 11:32 PM

OK sorry guys I've been unbelievably tied up these last couple of days. Tomorrow afternoon, it's cutscene mod time (I hope).

pokemaster252 13th June 2006 01:06 AM

MINOR BREAKTHROUGH

I just erased my SNS data on BK and started again. I got the cyan egg, pink egg, blue egg, ice key, and green egg, in that order. The SNS text on the View Totals screen was blue. Keep in mind that blue means that you've accessed it and are able to go there again.

I got the red egg. The SNS text turned yellow (which means that it's inaccessable, I believe). It remained so when I got the yellow egg.

What am I saying? I think I may have found the four eggs. Pink, blue, green, cyan. Plus the ice key of course.

It makes sense too. Heggy has the yellow one in Tooie, and the red one probably pertains to Blackeye or Devil Bottles. They probably have it/know where it is. And besides, they're the last two on the SNS screen, plain and simple.

Theguyoverthere 13th June 2006 02:02 AM

Err... isn't it always blue? And I've never seen any text be yellow before... maybe pink but not yellow

pokemaster252 13th June 2006 02:14 AM

Want me to take a picture? It's yellow right now. Whatever I do, it's yellow.