The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

digidestind 11th November 2005 12:57 AM

guys i have a llot of things to say

1. when mumbo showed us the pictures he made it clear that "they are to be used in banjo tooie" not donkey kong, banjo tooie.

2. what mumbo siad was true. WE DID use them in banjo tooie we used the ice key, and the two eggs.

3. notice that mumbo only showed us the IMPORTANT THINGS. he showed us the things that we awwed at. looking at: the ice key, shark food island, and the tomb.

4. all the other eggs are just put in plain view.

5. the only levels that dont have an egg are mumbos mountan, klankers cavern, and bubble gloop swamp. {freezeezey peak, had the ice key

6. who says that there are only 6 eggs, maybe there are more in the levels mentioned above, that would bring the total up to 10 eggs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. and finally i think i have solved the stop n swop riddle. :eek:
IN BANJO TOOIE YOU OPENED THE EGGS BY (STOPPING) AT THE BIRD'S HOUSE AND (SWOPPING) TO KAZOOIE TO HATCH THE EGGS!

Goatmancer 11th November 2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digidestind
guys i have a llot of things to say

1. when mumbo showed us the pictures he made it clear that "they are to be used in banjo tooie" not donkey kong, banjo tooie.

2. what mumbo siad was true. WE DID use them in banjo tooie we used the ice key, and the two eggs.

3. notice that mumbo only showed us the IMPORTANT THINGS. he showed us the things that we awwed at. looking at: the ice key, shark food island, and the tomb.

4. all the other eggs are just put in plain view.

5. the only levels that dont have an egg are mumbos mountan, klankers cavern, and bubble gloop swamp. {freezeezey peak, had the ice key

6. who says that there are only 6 eggs, maybe there are more in the levels mentioned above, that would bring the total up to 10 eggs.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. and finally i think i have solved the stop n swop riddle. :eek:
IN BANJO TOOIE YOU OPENED THE EGGS BY (STOPPING) AT THE BIRD'S HOUSE AND (SWOPPING) TO KAZOOIE TO HATCH THE EGGS!

Good Ideas, but...

1. BK was released in 1998, and BT and DK were still being developed, and there were hints of SnS in DK

2. That was just so we wouldn't be looking for the truth (even though we still looked)

3. Let's say that there's a puzzle where you have to find items. They show you a few of the items, because it would spoil the hunt if all were revealed.

4. Probabaly just so they could be somewhere.

5. We all know

6. They looked through the code, and there ARE only 6 eggs. There's no more room on the SnS screen for more eggs.

7. same as the 2nd answer.

vaticandrummer 11th November 2005 01:13 AM

Too bad those things have been said before. Plus, we know that SnS wasn't cancelled until BT started. That means the BK end is still there. We know that we can't completely Stop 'n Swap because plans for that were cancelled after DK, before the making of BT.

Plus, Ice and Sub have found *all* of the eggs. There are no more.

Your riddle demeans the entire point of SnS; Rare wouldn't make an entire portion of BK dedicated to your character switching characters in a later game.

dmoss 11th November 2005 03:32 PM

Yeah, digidestind, seems like you may not be making a good name for yourself, there, Bud. Maybe you should start talking about things other than trying to contradict us while you're still somewhat ahead...

digidestind 11th November 2005 04:15 PM

im just playing devils advocate

Klungo 11th November 2005 09:21 PM

Digidestind didn't mean what you guys think he meant. I'll explain it. By Bird's House he meant where Heggy is in BT, and by swapping to Kazooie he meant using the Character switch pads that are located across Tooie. Basicly he meant that you had to STOP in at Heggy's House and SWOP to Kazooie using the pad to hatch the yellow egg.

dmoss 11th November 2005 09:51 PM

Yep, that's exactly what I thought he meant. Just doesn't seem to approach subjects in a good way...kind of like, "I'm new, and you guys haven't done any research or planning for the last several years; I'm right and you're all wrong." I don't think that's a good way to come in as a newb.

Benjo Koolzooie 12th November 2005 01:02 PM

Ok. I have BK to play again once more (via emu). What can I do? I guess I'll beat the game through first and look for things after!

digidestind 12th November 2005 02:47 PM

hey dont underestimate me i know allot more about the topic than you guys take me for.

Benjo Koolzooie 12th November 2005 04:22 PM

Scratch my last comment. Laptop is having problems playing games...!

digidestind, forget the last few comments made towards you. - What are your opinions on Stop and Swop as a whole. Just so I can work out where you stand. I ask this everybody.

hatrickpatrick 13th November 2005 07:34 PM

Ok, I just need one or two more days to get the basic structure of the demo control list. I think I can get a lot of it done during this week. Sorry for yet another delay, but hopefully this will be the last one...

Gaming Master2k 13th November 2005 07:45 PM

I just thought I'd let you all know that my exams are finally over (YAY! No more high school!!!!) so I am able to do things now. Thanks for being patient.

dmoss 13th November 2005 07:50 PM

Congratulations! I'm proud of ya'! You'll enjoy college. It's definitely not as bad as people say it is...

Can't wait to see what you guys bring back to the SnS table after such a long hiatus!

(Check out the "Holy Crap...The Ice Key!" topic...I'm a bit confused...

digidestind 17th November 2005 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
Scratch my last comment. Laptop is having problems playing games...!

digidestind, forget the last few comments made towards you. - What are your opinions on Stop and Swop as a whole. Just so I can work out where you stand. I ask this everybody.

ok personally i love to think about sns and i love to research about it on the internet. i made this thread to say the probable answer, even though i totally disagree. remember, i was playing devils advocate. (fyi, devils advocate means; thinking on the opposite perspective)

Benjo Koolzooie 17th November 2005 03:43 PM

Yeah, I do that a lot too. It's always good to have somebody looking at something in another perspective, it can easy to go along with the masses, but a slight bit of friction can cause the masses to rethink, and stop conclusions being jumped to.