The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ChrisPBacon 25th December 2005 03:40 PM

Sorry for all the double posting, but I keep finding new information. Scrounging through my basement I found I had the BK and DK64 strategy guides. Fungus forest is level 5, and is located in a hut. If I'm not mistaken (but i might be) FP is also level 5 in BK. Just a thought. I'll try to scan in some pics.

Enter the Kiwi 25th December 2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisPBacon
Snacker seems to guard "Sharkfood" island, and as snacker is a shark he is probably the one who wants food. Now, while i was atempting to beak bust him in the water, he bit me and said "you taste like cheese and crackers", he also said something about mints and cofee. Those seem like foods to me, just like sharkfood island.

Well, those are snacks, and his name is Snacker.

Also, I'm sure this has been noted, but does anyone know what the texture for the Gobi's Valley crypt is of? It's the exact same one that's on the Crypt door, so it's not just some random stone texture. It looks like a painting of sorts, but I can't really tell with how pixelly it is.

ChrisPBacon 26th December 2005 12:17 AM

Mumbo tokens

I have been doing estensive research on the hidden level if it exists (thought to be FF). I have madea few discoveries. If FF is a hidden final world, in DK64 there is a rabbit race. If the rabbit was a transformation, it would work perfectly. I'll explain, there are 105 mumbo tokens in the game. Each transformation increases in price by 5 skulls. Ant 5, Gator 10, Walrus 15, Pumpkin 20, and Bee 25. Add up those numbers, and you get 75. 105-75=30. 30 is the next consecutive number in that order, and FF could have a transformation. Just something I noticed. IS it ok if i atach pages of DK64 strategy guide, as I scanned the FF part. I'll do that later if im allowed to. Maybe im just going crazy, but this could mean something.

vaticandrummer 26th December 2005 12:28 AM

That's pretty interesting, Chris. I mean, that made me think that since no FF level has been found in BK (so far, I mean someone found a beta Spiral Mountain in a freeze digit), maybe DK64 and BK connect somehow via SnS and the data for FF from DK64 is used for BK. Is the level layout of FF in DK64 similar to any area in BK, perhaps?

banjo nerd 26th December 2005 04:14 AM

ff in bk connected to fp weird fp lvl 5 ff lvl 5 also in the beta dk64 i think i heard or dkc i forget which one sorry,the dresser room or whatever that is has the intials b-k right also in the beta bk the pic of tooty in the house use to be dk any ways back on track.i personally think that why would so many freggin charcters from number one be in bt. note to self:i was playing bt and bk first bk i was playing yatta yatta yatta then i was playing bt i notice somthing every charcter in bk now in bt are in a sns place what i mean is that.... nvm i will compare

gobi from gobis vally is now in hfp also gobi was from a world where you get an egg from eh

boggy from fp is now in the other side of hfp and boggy was in a world where you get the ice key from eh catchy

cap,n black eye is now in jrl and he was(not really just a pic but still)he was in a worls where you got an egg

then lets see whats another one heres a nother theorie about the dk bk connection:dont there intiols practicly the same bk dk eh also in bt not in the beta one of bottles kid has a doll of dk

Delfioh 26th December 2005 09:59 AM

Hi to everyone

Hello to everyone, i'm from Italy and i just signed up on this forum after some months spent reading a lot of your threads about SNS (including this long one XD).....

and the first thing i wanted to say is that Banjo Nerd is a moron, because i think that he hasn't ever read one of your threads about SNS and he thinks to know everything.
And if this isn't enough, He isn't also able to write grammatically correct sentences (i make a lot of errors too but i'm better than him).

That's all for now, sorry if this isn't a post that contributes to the SNS research but i just get angry when i read posts written by people like him.

Minjo 26th December 2005 01:51 PM

Welcome to the forums Delfioh,and beware lamentofgrunty...

vaticandrummer 26th December 2005 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo nerd
ff in bk connected to fp weird fp lvl 5 ff lvl 5 also in the beta dk64 i think i heard or dkc i forget which one sorry,the dresser room or whatever that is has the intials b-k right also in the beta bk the pic of tooty in the house use to be dk any ways back on track.i personally think that why would so many freggin charcters from number one be in bt. note to self:i was playing bt and bk first bk i was playing yatta yatta yatta then i was playing bt i notice somthing every charcter in bk now in bt are in a sns place what i mean is that.... nvm i will compare

gobi from gobis vally is now in hfp also gobi was from a world where you get an egg from eh

boggy from fp is now in the other side of hfp and boggy was in a world where you get the ice key from eh catchy

cap,n black eye is now in jrl and he was(not really just a pic but still)he was in a worls where you got an egg

then lets see whats another one heres a nother theorie about the dk bk connection:dont there intiols practicly the same bk dk eh also in bt not in the beta one of bottles kid has a doll of dk

You sir, win the "Most Unintelligeble Post Ever" award.

The only thing I got out of that was the extremely vague
Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo nerd
ff in bk connected to fp weird fp lvl 5 ff lvl 5...

^ I assume that means FF is level 5 in DK64 and FP is level 5 in BK, which would be pretty interesting, maybe only a coincidence, but still interesting...

ChrisPBacon 27th December 2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer

^ I assume that means FF is level 5 in DK64 and FP is level 5 in BK, which would be pretty interesting, maybe only a coincidence, but still interesting...

That was my discovery originaly, and am i allowed to post all 11 pages of FF in the DK64 strategy guide on here? My cousins are over for skiing, so im sorry i havent beenplaying DK64 recently. Ill start again Thursday. Very soon, we will learn the truth of SnS. I'm sure of it.

banjo nerd 27th December 2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaticandrummer

hey i dident say it was good and also it was a theorie i thought it was a good idea like i dident say it was the anserw

Kratos_Aurion 27th December 2005 12:57 AM

By unintelligeble, he meant he couldn't read your post. Not that he didn't like your theory. Seriously, I understand if the other forums you've been on didn't care about grammar, but if you'll look at lamentofgrunty's boards, you'll see it's a bit more important here than Neopets, or wherever you're coming from.

banjo nerd 27th December 2005 01:07 AM

i dont come from those pansy neopet i come from the ofical rare fourms *cough*idiots*cough* will not all of them and ethier its me or you all just are old people

banjo nerd 27th December 2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delfioh
Hello to everyone, i'm from Italy and i just signed up on this forum after some months spent reading a lot of your threads about SNS (including this long one XD).....

and the first thing i wanted to say is that Banjo Nerd is a moron, because i think that he hasn't ever read one of your threads about SNS and he thinks to know everything.
And if this isn't enough, He isn't also able to write grammatically correct sentences (i make a lot of errors too but i'm better than him).

That's all for now, sorry if this isn't a post that contributes to the SNS research but i just get angry when i read posts written by people like him.

you people here are dumb not all of you just you i dident say it was the anserw ya smartass newb i woulda welcomed you more nicely but you come in and thinkk you own everthing ya pice your an idiot how am i an idiot i dident come in the first day saying oh devilbottoles is aan dumbass your an newb and you all ways will be

vaticandrummer 27th December 2005 01:23 AM

A few things, banjo nerd:

1) There is an edit button.
2) You are still pretty new here too, seeing as you just joined her this month.
3) Take your flames to PM's.
4) Why did you say "you people here are dumb not all of you just you"? That's redundant.
5) For the love of god please use punctuation. Your entire post above was just one large fragment.

Minjo 27th December 2005 01:30 AM

Please banjo nerd... we don't want more shanjos or laments here... the forums already droped very low,and don't begin a bad reputation please!

And this topic doesn't need your flamme,seriously.