The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Gaming Master2k 11th January 2006 11:11 AM

Actually I remember the article when it was first discovered which says (something the pics don't tell you) is that SubDrag had to select the pics that go next to it. So they don't actually mean anything. I was trying to find a code to enable it myself but I had trouble and couldn't find it and ran out of time. (See if it would go somewhere on an emulator instead of freezing).

hatrickpatrick 11th January 2006 11:47 AM

How do you activate it in the silo menu? Does anyone remember?

Benjo Koolzooie 11th January 2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Which again means that some sort of trigger/cutscene must still be somewhere in BKs memory.

I'm going to increase BT's egg counter as soon as I've found a decent enable code for BT. the memory editor crashes all the time without it...

Yes, very true.

Oh,so the faces next to the secret silos were placed there? I thought it was odd that the RSA had the guy from Sabre Wolf near the side of it.

banjo nerd 11th January 2006 03:08 PM

ERR...okay how come blackeye everyone thinks he was the main boss in projectdream.
Also do you think that blackeye was in bk cause he says i was in this fine game..... maybe hes reffering to bk beta but then they dident want him in so they put pics in his ''so called house in mmm''all over the place.
And again also dont you think that there is a giant boss in mmm cause of the church?

Benjo Koolzooie 11th January 2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo nerd
ERR...okay how come blackeye everyone thinks he was the main boss in projectdream.
Also do you think that blackeye was in bk cause he says i was in this fine game..... maybe hes reffering to bk beta but then they dident want him in so they put pics in his ''so called house in mmm''all over the place.
And again also dont you think that there is a giant boss in mmm cause of the church?

People think he was a boss in Project Dream because Blackeye is tall, and because the main boss in Project Dreams Banjo and Kazooie was a giant, however, it wasn;t Blackeye - it was a nameless Giant at the time.

The only sign of Blackeye in BK is as mentioned, in MMM, as a picture. Banjo did nothing to stop Blackeye appearing in BK (unless of course somehow Blackeye could be transfered over to Bk from BT to do something related to the pink SNS egg. I don't think that is possible though.

digidestind 11th January 2006 07:15 PM

wow, this thread got really active. anyway, did ice and sub, discover the codes before, or after banjo tooie?

Ice Lightning 11th January 2006 07:22 PM

I remember someone saying a long time ago in this topic that they were trying to collect the eggs by using a image mdifier in the rooms instead of codes.

1st: What ever happened to this as I don't think he said how it finished.
2nd: what would happen if you used an image modifier to create an egg in a place that doesn't usually have one? What colour would the base egg change to?

Benjo Koolzooie 11th January 2006 10:43 PM

The base egg is yellow.

banjo nerd 12th January 2006 03:17 PM

hatpatrick is right.Say if just if sns was dropped maby,then their still would be memory in bk for something. also this might help for people who didnt got all the notes*cough*and stupid*cough* in bk.

Q.how come we use 94 jiggies in bk when there 100.

A.thats not true we dont only use 94,if you got all the notes then you go into the room with dingpot and i think the when at the right corner top,there is another pic to do it is a honey comb puzzle,i forget how many jiggies u use.But this idea is true.

icegod 12th January 2006 07:56 PM

I just remember something. In BK, isn't there a warp position next to the icekey? Can't say for sure since the code page is down. But i'm 99% certain there is. If this is true, there might be a room that warps you to the Icekey.

Also i'm prety sure you can use the Icekey somewere in bk.
When you grab an egg banjo says "Wow, a secret eggs, we beter keep this for later" or something like this, meaning these are ment for bt
when you grab the icekey they say "Wow a gaint icekey, there must be some place where we can use this", meaning there is a place you can use it.

hatrickpatrick 12th January 2006 08:05 PM

For the egg, he says "I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
For the key, he says "better keep this for later"

the warp, in BK PAL to the ice key room is 7F, and it puts you just inside the ice wall.

The most interesting thing about the ice wall is that it's split into 2 panes, which means there HAS to be some kind of movement for it, adding weight to the cutscene theory.

icegod 12th January 2006 08:14 PM

My mistake ;) but still, this might mean that the eggs had to be used IN bk.

Yeah i'm not crazy :p why would rare make a warpposition there? Must have a reason.

Benjo Koolzooie 12th January 2006 09:20 PM

The eggs are meant for BT and not BK. Mumbo Jumbo states when he is showing you the pictures of the secrets that, these are secrets "used in the new game, Banjo Tooie".

xtreme6789v2 12th January 2006 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
For the egg, he says "I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
For the key, he says "better keep this for later"

the warp, in BK PAL to the ice key room is 7F, and it puts you just inside the ice wall.

The most interesting thing about the ice wall is that it's split into 2 panes, which means there HAS to be some kind of movement for it, adding weight to the cutscene theory.

A warp position inside the ice wall? Do you mean just inside the actual barrier or actually inside the room that is covered by the ice wall? And how does a warp position work in game.. would it warp Banjo or perhaps other objects...?

Kab 12th January 2006 11:08 PM

Well, Mumbo said that we'd get the secrets in Banjo-Tooie, and we did. He kept his promise.