The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

krueger14 20th January 2006 01:37 AM

c'mon ppl, it probably is a trigger, it is the sns menu, try doing dum code combos with the number next to it and stuff

banjo nerd 20th January 2006 02:13 AM

ok deni us,all you want it`s ethier fake,snsn menu.Dont think you have the anserws all of a sudden no offence do some research into that and come back no offense

vaticandrummer 20th January 2006 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjo nerd
ok deni us,all you want it`s ethier fake,snsn menu.Dont think you have the anserws all of a sudden no offence do some research into that and come back no offense

So far, I've managed to translate:

[OK, deny us all you want, it's either fake or the SnS menu. Don't think you have the answers all of a sudden. No offense, just do some researche into that and come back.]

Dude, banjo nerd, you need to calm down sometimes. You seem too quick to jump to a mean comment instead of being more open-minded.

Oh, and GM2k is right, it's just the Save and Exit menu option.

icegod 20th January 2006 02:54 AM

there is nothing behind the large door in Quagmire, if you transform into a bee you can fly after the wall and see it for yourself. I doubt there is a trigger or something since there isn't a small ground to walk on behind the door. Maybe something intresting, before the door the water isn't "toxic". You know, you can't get attacked by that monster that swims there.

Also about the "are you sure" text, it is indeed for the save and quit option, there was a thread about this some months ago. But couldn't it be possible that the text is used for both? Very unlikely, but maybe this message is used for both sns and the save and quit screen.

banjo nerd 20th January 2006 03:26 AM

umm alright vactian i wasent getting mad i said twice no offense i was being calm not all like "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! newb" i am still not getting mad

ChrisPBacon 20th January 2006 03:31 AM

I wish I knew as much as all of you do, but alas, I can only play the game. I wish my GS pro still worked.

kazooieguy 20th January 2006 05:13 AM

:D Hello everbody im new here, but ive been reading the forums for a bit. I recently thoguht of something, a theroy on how to to mabey get the eggs without useing cheats or hacking. its possible that its been tryied so forgive me if it has but if someone got the key and whnt to specific places like the crate in front of sharkfood island, or in front of gobis door ect.
It seems to me at least that the key would be the main item for opening the eggs secret areas.

2 another thing that ive thought of is that in every pic showing banjo with some of the secrets its always the key the pink egg ad the blue egg right?
also the yellow egg was never shown by Mumbo at the end , or was it its been ahwile, anyways that leads mew to belive the those are the "posin eggs" becasue there so widely shown, after all were better to hide a trap than in an obvious spot.

finally is it possible that after all this time weve been missreaing the name stop N swop? most of us ( myself included) think it means you STOP and SWOP cartridges for a way to transfer items and rares been milking it so to say. what if it means stop at a specific spot and swop the eggs for the secret level that the board in GbTG said about? RARE's been playing the whole cart switch for so long weve all decicded it must be it but what beter way to disguis the best kept seret in video game history?

well thatsd what ive been thinking about, I really hope i can help to solve this mystery once and for all.
thanks for reading
kazooieguy

Go_Nosis 20th January 2006 12:52 PM

Huh... that's a new one, actually. Stop IN the game and swop the items for something.

Didn't Rare TELL us they connected, though?

kazooieguy 20th January 2006 03:21 PM

i thoguht that the borad might show us thatwaht they said was a trick, because it says 4 eggs and a key open a secret lvl. well logically speaking if the leve was in the game from the start the eggs would be the unlocking parts of the world and the key would act as the puzzle so to say so that the items wouldbe woped for the new world.

JaredDSMan 20th January 2006 06:46 PM

Wow. There has been some good finds here! :cool: I am going to play around with my BT Emu and use some codes. I need to get a good editor. Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Rocketlex 20th January 2006 07:43 PM

That idea about Stop and Swop gave me another idea. Maybe Stop and Swop is a trading sequence. You find the first egg, and then give it to someone so they'll show you (and unlock) the second egg and so on, probably ending with the Ice Key.

kazooieguy 20th January 2006 07:55 PM

i like that idea but itsd the first you need to worrie about. im fairly certain it isent a matter of chronological order becasue the key. it would porbobly unlock the first egg and then it is carreied on but the trick is were would the key unlock to allow us access to the first egg withut tat knowledge were done for. But i have a theroy on it if we get the key first then the next likely place to go would be the door because key+ lock=door so prolly gobis door :D

2 i had another thorught ( i think alot) what if each egg keeps a seperate section of the hiden world well hidin? i mena rare prolly figured hackers would finsd a complete swet opf world data in a single spot but what if they are scattered ? you get the eggs in the right order like say blue < gobi> then a peice of the hidden worlds code gose to a special place in memorie then the next lets say pink< sharkfood isle> then another peice untill all the eggs were collected and the code became complete then per say another puzzle becomes active or that door in gruntys top level of her lair opens to reveal a puzzle then the 2 remaining puzzle peices would be used in it and the secret world would become active finishing the entire process and giveing us all what weve waited for a secret world !

< pants > that was a ramble well let me know what you guys think :D
kazooieguy

kazooieguy 20th January 2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketlex
That idea about Stop and Swop gave me another idea. Maybe Stop and Swop is a trading sequence. You find the first egg, and then give it to someone so they'll show you (and unlock) the second egg and so on, probably ending with the Ice Key.

thats possible sccne noones found a way to open the key room yet,

<ps sorry about the double post

hatrickpatrick 20th January 2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

It's real. The Stop 'n' Swop is the menu name and the A - yes, B - no is from when you press save and quit.

Trust me it's real but nothing.
But that doesn't make any sense... Wouldnt it have
STOP N SWOP
SAVE AND QUIT
ARE YOU SURE

instead of just
STOP N SWOP
ARE YOU SURE

since the save and quit would come first?

Kratos_Aurion 20th January 2006 08:27 PM

I just had an idea...
Maybe there's 2 ways to activate Stop N Swop. For example, in the game Golden Sun (for GBA) there were two ways to transfer your data to Golden Sun 2, both of which were activated by pressing a combination of buttons on the opening menu. The first way was the easiest way; the link method. To do this, you simply connect 2 Gameboys, one with Golden Sun, and one with the sequel, and select the transfer option. This could be the way we assumed SNS to be. The other was a long list of codes which could be entered from the first game to transfer your data, assuming you didn't have a link cable. Perhaps Rare foresaw whatever technical issue which may have been what canceled SNS, and added a seperate feature similar to the codes so the swopping wouldn't be necessary? Of course, I have no idea, so I'll leave it to the smart people.