The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The end of SNS! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21530)

BKMasterxD 29th September 2008 09:23 PM

The end of SNS!

Within two months, BK XBLA will be released with SNS in it.

SO..... Any last theories?

lol this may be the last time you can think about it.:D

and I bet that the features of the eggs won't be so amazing

shadowbulba 29th September 2008 09:52 PM

I never cared much about Stop N Swop. The only thing I wanted to do is play on Fungus Forest, Mt. Fire Eyes or the Giant's Lair.

TowerOfTragedy 29th September 2008 10:11 PM

Here's your final theory:

You get all the eggs and the Ice Key. After that, you get the power to close this topic!
Damnit, if only I had the green egg...

AndyNPC 29th September 2008 10:16 PM

One last thing before it doesn't matter anymore; I always thought that the eggs and key could fit perfectly on those empty shelves in Banjo's house.

It seems weird that this is all coming to an end. It was S'n'S that first brought me to this site, way back before we had any idea about Bottle's Revenge and we all thought the beauty room doors had something to hide. I'm going to miss the old days...

Banjo-Fourie 29th September 2008 10:26 PM

So sad to have SNS end, but I guess we all need to move on. :-/

aitcheson 29th September 2008 11:38 PM

NO NEVER! THERE WILL NEVER BE AWNSERS! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MYSTERYS! The Blocking Boulders In BT, FUNGI FOREST!, The Door in The Beauty Room! NO IT CANT END!

Kahuna360 30th September 2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyNPC (Post 430687)
One last thing before it doesn't matter anymore; I always thought that the eggs and key could fit perfectly on those empty shelves in Banjo's house.

It seems weird that this is all coming to an end. It was S'n'S that first brought me to this site, way back before we had any idea about Bottle's Revenge and we all thought the beauty room doors had something to hide. I'm going to miss the old days...

Dudes.
Remember.
With the end of SnS,
A new mystery will be born.
We don't know what yet.
But they will have a similar unfinished/cliffhanger secret for the next game.

BKMasterxD 30th September 2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aitcheson (Post 430732)
NO NEVER! THERE WILL NEVER BE AWNSERS! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MYSTERYS! The Blocking Boulders In BT, FUNGI FOREST!, The Door in The Beauty Room! NO IT CANT END!

Fungi forest? the "door in the Beauty Room"? What does it have to do with sns?:) It won't finish

Deebs 1st October 2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

end of sns
There will never be an end to SNS. It is in my blood, my veins, it is my everything........

runehero123 2nd October 2008 01:50 AM

I don't even see how the Nuts & Bolts version can be the end of the original SNS on N64. They most likely aren't going to be unlocking the same prizes as Banjo-Tooie. If you mean that this will reveal how Stop N Swop works, well...we've known that for a while now. Also, unless they explain what the Ice-Key was for in DK64 that remains a mystery as well.