The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rare CONFIRMS removal of Stop N Swop!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8306)

Mr.Patch 19th February 2007 05:01 PM

There must of been something with Blackeye , because he did almost nothing of importance and spoke almost in riddles and hints and apparently drunk on water.

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 05:07 PM

He confused me the most in the whole SNS "conspiracy". I never believed that Mount Fire Eyes (Ice) was still in Banjo Kazooie...I believed that Fungus Forest was moved to Donkey Kong 64...and I believed that Hammerhead Beach was turned into Treasure Trove Cove. The eggs and the Ice key could be collected, but that's the end of the search. Nothing else can be done.

In Banjo Tooie, there is no major mention of Stop N' Swop other than Blackeye's drunken rantings about it. I know Rare likes to push our buttons, but why include anything about Stop N' Swop in a game that it was intended-but-already-scrapped for?

Mr.Patch 19th February 2007 05:13 PM

Also Ice Mario and SubDrag did find a few SnS hints in DK64 so there might be a few more little details in that but I doubt it they could of easily stopped it in the making wasn't the N64 changes made before DK64 was made (the memory thing to stop hot swaping the name escapes me)

But theres still some looking into it.

ChillyDark 19th February 2007 05:15 PM

At last.
This is the moment I've waited for, I finally know the answer to SNS.
I salute you Bottles 98, you did quite well in convincing people it doesn't exist.

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 05:15 PM

What kind of hints in DK64?

Mr.Patch 19th February 2007 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
What kind of hints in DK64?

these I suppose.

Soulreaper41392 19th February 2007 05:22 PM

There was "ICEKEY" text in the game and there was the SnS fanfare in the Scoff 'n' Troff area. @DK

Also, SnS go bye-bye. Deal with it. @everyone

Andre 19th February 2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
At last.
This is the moment I've waited for, I finally know the answer to SNS.
I salute you Bottles 98, you did quite well in convincing people it doesn't exist.

?

Bottles98 19th February 2007 05:24 PM

People are still going on.

What the sh*t.

IT'S OVER, PEOPLE.

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 05:29 PM

We know that SNS isn't extant. We are just discussing the strange remnants of the marooned project.

ChillyDark 19th February 2007 05:30 PM

It's just amazing that I finally found the truth of Stop n Swop.
I guess we shouldn't have doubted Rare before.

Bottles98 19th February 2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
We know that SNS isn't extant. We are just discussing the strange remnants of the marooned project.

But saying stuff like "BLACKEYE MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT HE'S JUST A RANDOM CHARACTER!" is just as bad as before. :-/

Andre 19th February 2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
It's just amazing that I finally found the truth of Stop n Swop.
I guess we shouldn't have doubted Rare before.

Yes, I should have realized it from the very beginning that you were always right. I was crazy to believe any other ideas, especially those not pouring from your beautiful posts. I commend you, for you are our God at the RWP.

GJ.

Mr.Patch 19th February 2007 05:41 PM

Wow personnal attacks.

anyways , I can't wait to see what they are going to put in BK3.

But isn't SnS fully fonctionnal in BK (kinda) but they just never made it compatible with BT or DK?

Bottles98 19th February 2007 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Patch
Wow personnal attacks.

anyways , I can't wait to see what they are going to put in BK3.

But isn't SnS fully fonctionnal in BK (kinda) but they just never made it compatible with BT or DK?

It doesn't function at all, other than being able to get the items, so...no.