The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Do you think Coolboyman's discovery is a joke, or not? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8864)

Whyme123 28th March 2007 04:59 PM

Do you think Coolboyman's discovery is a joke, or not?

I personally feel it is half real, half a hoax. The music is clearly fake, but I feel the eggs are real.

AvatarAang 28th March 2007 05:09 PM

If it was real it seems like somebody else could get the eggs to work and give us a savestate, but I don't know.

LaorBR 28th March 2007 05:18 PM

I really don't know anymore :confused:

Taija 28th March 2007 06:06 PM

At me moment I really don't know either and I can't wait to find out. If it's real - wow, what a discovery. And if it's a hoax, it's been done pretty damn well.

But of course I hope it's real, I think I'll be a bit disappointed if it isn't.

Whyme123 28th March 2007 06:29 PM

Hopefuly this will take most of the flames from the main thread. Why didn't anyone make a topic like this before? :?

AvatarAang 28th March 2007 06:55 PM

If it turns out to be a hoax I leave this site forever. I come here to discuss Stop N Swop, not to be led in the wrong direction with false crap.

Mr. Pokeylope 28th March 2007 07:37 PM

I belive it very well is real, I mean, even Rare seems to have noticed it. And if it turns out to be an April Fools joke? It's not that big of a deal and he all got us good.

Nick 28th March 2007 07:38 PM

I choose door c

=donkey-banjo= 28th March 2007 07:40 PM

I really think its a joke. Actually, I would have voted for joke/real, but idk. You see, it seems like such a simple thing he could have made look real and that he got so many believers, I don't want to be in the mess.

On the other hand, he could have made a discovery, and I could be dead wrong.

jumbo mumbo 28th March 2007 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anyone who feels like saying they don't care
Quote:

Originally Posted by P.o.t.O
I still don't care

ConkerKing 28th March 2007 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.o.t.atoe
I still don't care

Fake Edit: Dang!You beat me to it PW!

Ice Lightning 28th March 2007 09:43 PM

Meh, I don't really care.

If it's a joke. Well Done CBM, you managed to fool people at the start and it must have required a lot of effort.

If it's not a joke, ah well. We have a few more useless eggs, so what? It's not like we can do anything with them.

Speaking of not caring, where is P.o.t.O anyway? He's not been around lately

Shockdown47 29th March 2007 01:34 AM

I think it's real I am just waiting until we finnaly get some where with the new eggs.

Killiax 29th March 2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whyme123
Hopefuly this will take most of the flames from the main thread. Why didn't anyone make a topic like this before? :?

Didnt Fox McBanjo make a topic like this...

ConkerKing 29th March 2007 01:38 AM

Yes,he did,but this one has a poll!:)
Sorry Whyme,he might just have you there.