The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop 'N' Swop found? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6226)

Takuthehedgehog 17th September 2006 06:19 PM

Stop 'N' Swop found?

So today I went on youtube like I do everyday to check if anyone I subscribe to had any new videos. There were a few new videos, but among those was a video that stood out amongst the rest. It was called "Stop 'N' Swop revealed". I watched the video and thought that it looked like it could be fake, but it looked like it could be true too, so I decided to post it here. The video can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xi6GzTSPxY

pinkbull 17th September 2006 06:24 PM

You, my friend, have been punk'd. Stop 'n' Stall even helped make it...

Zkoopa 17th September 2006 06:39 PM

Oh My God!!!

Omg!!! It's Real!!!!!!!!!! It's Really Really Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

pinkbull 17th September 2006 06:53 PM

You can kind of belive it if your not too smart in the subject. The text editor could take care of it, the "black out" is just a sad excuse even though it happens, the Ice Key think is just edited, the chest scene was simply pathetic, I can't do a better job for somthing like that but I'm sure you can. Now don't turn this into a flame war. We have enough and it's making it really hot in BKD...

LaorBR 17th September 2006 06:56 PM

It's Fake!! It's really Fake!!!
And lame! Not just fake but also lame and poorly executed!!!!!11
Btw, if you wanna make videos using your PC you might want to upgrade it first.

That seagull glitch is old, and... uh, what pinkbull said.

pinkbull 17th September 2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
That seagull glitch is old, and... uh, what pinkbull said.

Umm. Yeah! What I said! :p *glances accordingly*

dmoss 17th September 2006 07:03 PM

Even though it's not all that and a bag of potato chips, I still thought he made a very good presentation...he obviously put lots of work into creating that...

However, until I see any other proof of some kind, it's a fakey. :cool:

thatguyjr 17th September 2006 07:05 PM

Now wait a minute, before you go screaming that it is fake. Look at their previous videos. All of those videos are legit, and any codes used are very only for ease of movement, like infinite feathers and eggs and levitation. The videos show valid statements that underline several of the main points we know of stop and swop. They haven't just uploaded those videos on one day. Their videos go back to at least July. If you say they are fake, at least offer some evidence for your claim other than "They are fake. It looks fake." And yes, I know that the claims in the video sound fake, but when you take their track record into consideration, you have to realize that they have no reason to fake it, and that they have generally just made videos to be informative. Also, he knows what RWP is, so maybe we can get him to post here or something.

dmoss 17th September 2006 07:09 PM

Don't go throwing an old, stinky boot at me quite yet...all I want is some more solid proof! :p

pinkbull 17th September 2006 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatguyjr
Now wait a minute, before you go screaming that it is fake. Look at their previous videos. All of those videos are legit, and any codes used are very only for ease of movement, like infinite feathers and eggs and levitation. The videos show valid statements that underline several of the main points we know of stop and swop. They haven't just uploaded those videos on one day. Their videos go back to at least July. If you say they are fake, at least offer some evidence for your claim other than "They are fake. It looks fake." And yes, I know that the claims in the video sound fake, but when you take their track record into consideration, you have to realize that they have no reason to fake it, and that they have generally just made videos to be informative. Also, he knows what RWP is, so maybe we can get him to post here or something.

Okay the chest thing is fake. There is a loophole here that proves it. When it shows the chest it's a still images and not a moving animation of it. It just all out looks fake and he said that there weren't any problems when that part was being "recorded". The text is most likely fake knowing how it is also stills instead of actual scrolling text. I'll try it out soon. As much as I think it's fake, I'll try it. Just give me the codes and stuff and I will try it out on my N64. I don't think this is real but if it actully is then I will be the one that proves it's authenticity. Unless some one else wants to. Then by all means go ahead.

Avarice 17th September 2006 07:26 PM

I can't believe people actually believe some of these things.

EDIT: If this turns out to be real, I'll eat cheese, which I despise.

pinkbull 17th September 2006 07:30 PM

I think Thumbsupmaster will say somthing about this soon...Yay for eStalking.

dmoss 17th September 2006 07:37 PM

It does look as though he's menacingly getting ready to post a reply, doesn't it? (I noticed that probably about the same time as you, Pinky...:p)

Yuoko 17th September 2006 07:38 PM

... If this was video, I would believe it.

"EDIT: If this turns out to be real, I'll eat cheese, which I despise."
How the hell does one NOT like cheese?

ThumbsUpMaster 17th September 2006 07:39 PM

-post removed-