The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

in_christ 27th February 2006 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Kazooie
In B-T, maybe I've found a new code:
In the Code-Chamber I typed in C-F-A-L again and again, then I left the chamber and entered it again, but the code doesn't work again.

What do you say?

what does the code do or supposed to do?

Banjoman 28th February 2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Kazooie
In B-T, maybe I've found a new code:
In the Code-Chamber I typed in C-F-A-L again and again, then I left the chamber and entered it again, but the code doesn't work again.

What do you say?

A new code?! I think you might be on to something.

repobanjo 28th February 2006 12:38 AM

Could it be that you transposed A and F? Are you sure it wasn't Calf (that is a word, and it might show the Rareware cow)?

ChrisPBacon 28th February 2006 12:41 AM

I tried the code with surprising results. The code is not valid, but you can spell out CHEATO CF, I haven't found out what goes after it, but no cheat I know of begins with CF or ends with CF. Ill do more work on for 20 more minutes, then I need to study.

Skill 28th February 2006 02:17 AM

Aren't we all going to far i think the main things we need to look at is the Party room in BT and silo's 8,9 and the RSA once we explore that to the full then you guy's can go onto what ever idea's you have but the Party room silo's and RSA are our best shot and IMO our last option.

Fenikku 28th February 2006 02:46 AM

As many of you may or may not know, Skill Sphere is correct. We should probably set out our priorities and tackle them one by one.

We should compile a list of areas that should be explored/hacked.

Our top priorities include:
The Rediculously Secret Area.
The Silos 8 and 9.
The Party Room.

We should also spend some time with Tooie, seeing as how we've been lacking in that department, recently.

If anyone has a cutscene editor, it would be of great use for the opening scene of Kazooie.

If anyone here is an exceptional hacker, see if you can find a way to take the game apart piece by piece and see if we missed anything.

If you aren't a hacker, see if we missed anything miniscule.

Rocketlex 28th February 2006 02:56 AM

CF? No words start with CF unless...do any of the Stony gibberish words start with CF?

EDIT: Okay, it's not a Stony term, especially since the stonies don't use the letter F...ever. Right now, I'm thinking it may be a random word, which would make a certain amount of sense seeing as a random bunch of letters would probably both be harder to figure out and harder to find in the game's code (at least, I think). So, unless we can think of more places in the game in which random letters are thrown at us, we may just go with trial and error, here.

Also, wasn't there some nonsense word discovered a while ago which could be typed into the sandcastle, too? I may just be imagining this.

Fenikku 28th February 2006 03:08 AM

Wait, are there any extra codes in Tooie like there are in Kazooie?

EDIT: Did anyone think to take the catridge itself apart to see if there is anything different about the chip, such as the infamous Sonic and Knuckles Lock-on? It sounds farfetched, but it's worth a shot.

thatguyjr 28th February 2006 06:39 AM

ok, Normally I wouldn't just hop in and sign up, but I just saw the thing about "CHEATO CF" in BT. Its is a false lead. In Tooie, you are alerted that you have entered a wrong letter the letter after your mistake. Try it. Start any known code, and partway through hit the wrong letter, and then any other letter. The error will sound after the second letter. I remember trying many combos years before on the Gfaqs board. Nothing worked. BTW, I think I'm the guy that tried all the Wnkybunion stuff that somebody said earlier in the topic. Don't mind me, just reminiscing.

Mr 3vil 28th February 2006 08:19 AM

Don't bother with the code in the code chamber. All code chamber codes have been discovered via hacking in BT. There is no code of that sort with the C and F. I agree with skill sphere, focus on the silos.

Ight 28th February 2006 05:56 PM

From what I remember there are some codes missing from the list. It lists the codes from 1 to 15 or something.

Banjoman 28th February 2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ight
From what I remember there are some codes missing from the list. It lists the codes from 1 to 15 or something.

Yeah I noticed this too. I got every cheato page in the game, and I think 3 of the cheat slots were empty.

Bomario 28th February 2006 08:35 PM

cheats 1 - 5 earned from cheato, nestking found from sign behind jiggywiggy, honeyking, by using your initiative, another basic item, honey, therefore king added to it like the nest king cheat. get jiggy from gruntys witchyworld tent. Homing from heggy, from the pink egg. Jiggywiggy special, idea taken from the name of jiggywiggys very last challenge ;)

jetforcetimmo 28th February 2006 11:23 PM

Have you guys found which 4 eggs you are supose to get? If you havent I say your supose to get pink, yellow, blue, and red. I say this simply because thats the colors of the flowers infront of banjos house.

s.w.a.t 28th February 2006 11:28 PM

Why don't we look at this and this .