The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

tellyjelly 5th June 2005 05:15 PM

what's all this about 4 eggs? where did you get this idea from?

actionwebgamer 5th June 2005 05:24 PM

See 1st post.

mrfleshcadge 5th June 2005 05:37 PM

Well solved like what actually happened to it.

DevilBottles 5th June 2005 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfleshcadge
What would happen to the people who solve SNS? And, can someone tell me what it says on the board in GBTG?

they'd probably be known from Banjo fan to Banjo fan....

but that wont happen anyway, unless Rare specifically tells one mortal... and then the spill the beans to everyone

hatrickpatrick 5th June 2005 06:01 PM

Quote:

I don't think it will get solved. I mean after people searching through memory and stuff we've found 0 strings, 0 warp digits, 0 textures etc (all except the obvious.. e.g. eggs/key/sandcastle cheat codes). Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Actually, there are several mysteries in the levels list (check the GS glitch topic):
That weird spiral mountain clone we found, where it just spins past you, for a start
Then, in memory, search for the word "secret" and you'll find a bizarre table, with blank lines above and below it, which says
SECRET ICE SECRET BEACH SECRET EGG SECRET CELLAR etc

mrfleshcadge 5th June 2005 06:12 PM

Cool! But for so many years, people have been hunting for the explanation for SnS. If someone did actually find the solution to it, would they be like, worshipped like a god or something for solving this great mystery?

DevilBottles 5th June 2005 06:30 PM

Quote:

Cool! But for so many years, people have been hunting for the explanation for SnS. If someone did actually find the solution to it, would they be like, worshipped like a god or something for solving this great mystery?

not worshipped, but theyd definately be known!

tellyjelly 5th June 2005 06:57 PM

was stop and swop going to include grabbed by the ghoulies?

DevilBottles 5th June 2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tellyjelly
was stop and swop going to include grabbed by the ghoulies?

nope, Nintendo products cant connect to Microsoft products anyway it isnt natural

Klungo 5th June 2005 07:52 PM

Grabbed by the Goulies was originally for N64.

hatrickpatrick 5th June 2005 07:52 PM

Yeah but it wasn't going to be part of the banjo series, was it?

EvilPsycho 5th June 2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

What would happen to the people who solve SNS? And, can someone tell me what it says on the board in GBTG?

What i believe is that the three sketches are.... Sandcastle island inside (From an aerial view), The Ice Key platform with the ice key in the middle (from an aerial view), Gobi's door to the blue egg.

hatrickpatrick 5th June 2005 09:13 PM

EP... just.... no.....
The board in GbtG has this picture on it:
0¬ + (?)(?)(?)(?) = ???
and below that it says
1: Collect ice key
2: Collect 4 eggs
3: open secret level

EvilPsycho 5th June 2005 10:41 PM

I thought you knew everything.............

I was talking about the pictures above that equation.
And the assignment is to the right of the equation.

Ratabulous 6th June 2005 02:22 AM

Quote:

Christendom, Judaism, and even some Hinduism. :p