The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

banjo nerd 24th January 2006 04:42 AM

maby in the beta you could break her open and something happens..but then decided they want to make a second one and forgot to take that texture out

Mr 3vil 24th January 2006 07:46 AM

Hm... in response to CCW stuff, someone should check out CCW. I remembered seeing a very odd room there. It is a room that had a plant in a pot thing on a wall where it looks like a switch, however it is not a switch. The plant has been used in other places too, it is supposed to be a bush in a pot... what is odd is that it is defying gravity and unlike the rest... stuck on a wall.

banjo nerd 24th January 2006 03:07 PM

well mr.3evil i`m going on my emulator to find a bunch a junk on bt so if i go to cloudcukooworld (that's what ccw means right?)i`ll look for it.

p.s.where in the world has hatpatrick and gamingmaster2k?

in_christ 24th January 2006 05:16 PM

click clock woods

hatrickpatrick 24th January 2006 08:08 PM

CCL = cloud cuckoo land
CCW = Click Clock Wood

JaredDSMan 24th January 2006 09:44 PM

This maybe already known, but the GBTG pic of the chalkboard is most likely BT since there is only 4 Eggs and the Ice Key. LOL! So the pic is probably just an retro image of a Rare game. The Devil Bottles' pic is way TOO suspicious. I hope that a code will come out for Devil Bottles! :)

in_christ 24th January 2006 10:04 PM

if you mean gs codes their already out, it allows you to control devil bottles
with a secound controller.

BOTTLES REVENGE MODE
8012B3F2 0001
800810C1 0002

ice mario & subdrag.

On topic I'm not sure ccl or ccw will reveal much in the SNS mystery.
Just my opinion, TTC and gruntys lair seem more promising to me. Thats
were I'm gs-ing my way thru at the moment.

collecter 25th January 2006 02:42 AM

Some of you may have heard of www.kontek.net/davidwonn and I think that at least one or two of the glitches may be helpful in SNS research.

LaorBR 25th January 2006 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaredDSMan
This maybe already known, but the GBTG pic of the chalkboard is most likely BT since there is only 4 Eggs and the Ice Key. LOL! So the pic is probably just an retro image of a Rare game.

Hum... never thought about it this way...
Now that you've pointed it...
I think you're right! XD That black board must be nothing at all, just a cameo to BT!

banjo nerd 25th January 2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
Hum... never thought about it this way...
Now that you've pointed it...
I think you're right! XD That black board must be nothing at all, just a cameo

to BT!

remember,bt has only three eggs lol

Mr 3vil 25th January 2006 05:11 AM

Well, I am going to see if I can find anything new with GS codes... even though most of it is probably discovered.

LaorBR 25th January 2006 05:45 AM

Hum, that's right, I forgot that BT has only three, and three are missing from BK.
Damn, I thought I was close to something...

Mr 3vil 25th January 2006 06:43 AM

Hm... correction, it has 3 eggs, a yellow base egg, and an ice key. It is possible that the board is still a joke... then again, who knows? :confused:

Benjo Koolzooie 25th January 2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaredDSMan
This maybe already known, but the GBTG pic of the chalkboard is most likely BT since there is only 4 Eggs and the Ice Key. LOL! So the pic is probably just an retro image of a Rare game. The Devil Bottles' pic is way TOO suspicious. I hope that a code will come out for Devil Bottles! :)

There are only 3 eggs in Banjo Tooie, and an ice key.

I personally think that the black board is actually joke by Rare. Rareware are aware that kids spent ages and ages trying to solve SNS, and made it their own personal homework to do so. The blackboard is simply a parody of that concept.

There is no secret level in BK. If there was to be an extra level, it would be in BT anyway.

It is hardly a mystery that Rare joke about SNS, refer to BK Pilot, where you can unlock the SNS option, and it says, swap the game for a book.

banjo nerd 25th January 2006 03:14 PM

/?? it does?that gives me an idea what`s cancelled.my idea was:

well B.P has that "refer to BK Pilot, where you can unlock the SNS option, and it says, swap the game for a book." maby if they released banjo-thriee on the game cube, and since the game boy games can go on the T.V maby as that comes up you would have a separate memory card for B.THRIEE you would change the memory card with the banjo-threeie memory on it and take out the memory card with the memory on B.P on it and tada because you would just switch memory cards while the memory card with B.P on it and the other with banjo-threeie on it so yea...or vice-versa.