The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Bottles98 16th April 2006 06:23 PM

I think the Glowbo cave is nothing more than the ice cave where you use the Ice Key in order to get the Mega Glowbo.

ChillyDark 16th April 2006 07:07 PM

If it was then why was it found in CCL one of the most unlikely places for SNS I think these places may resemble SNS don't critize because everyone is entitled to there own opinion and Bottles you could be right it was just moved.
Jolly Roger's Lagoon- The most likely place because of Blackeye and the pink egg would probably go here if they hid the eggs in worlds. (they is rare)
TerryDactyLand: The only Desert like level in the game it's a wasteland the blue egg could go here.
Hailfire Peaks Icy Side: You probably know what goes here.
CCL: The Yellow egg would go here somewhere though it hardly resembles
CCW.
Others:
Witchyworld: Cyan Egg and Green Egg.
JRL: The red egg would fit on the Sunken Pirate ship.

Yuoko 16th April 2006 10:05 PM

Chilly, Sub is retired, if I recall.
This is his supposed website, as I've been told.
http://subdrag.netfirms.com/gebeta/news.htm
~~
In my opinion, I have to go with the SDRAM change theroy...

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 03:42 AM

If Ice retires then maybe he will hand the ownership to Grey.
But anyway I think that SNS is in the very core of the memory you collect the eggs and do something to someone in BK, then activate SNS load up BT do something to active SNS there and then unlock bonus material.
Off Topic: I just want to know if that Grunty portrait in the room with the ghost Napper that has the jiggy in front of the pic is some blue eggs I want to know if that picture has a Portraite Chompa in it just curious (incase you don't know what I am talking about they pop out of pictures and are skelecton slugs.

TzTok-Jad 17th April 2006 03:53 AM

the grunty painting ur talking about dones t have a portrate chompa. i spent 5 min beak busting it out oif hate...

also, SubDrag is retired?! what avout IceMario?! is that mean RWP is going to DIE?!!? N0000OOOOOooo...

hatrickpatrick 17th April 2006 11:10 AM

Yeah, the GE beta site IS subdrag's...
And he's been retired for AGES, I thought everyone knew that...

DemyGod 17th April 2006 04:00 PM

Yea, Subdrag is done, and Ice Mario still puts up all the news on this site and stuff.

Yuoko 17th April 2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Yeah, the GE beta site IS subdrag's...
And he's been retired for AGES, I thought everyone knew that...

As did I, I knew he was retired, I just forgot that was his site. I'm a bit scatterbrained, you see.

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TzTok-Jad
the grunty painting ur talking about dones t have a portrate chompa. i spent 5 min beak busting it out oif hate...

You hate those things too? Good I'm not the only one easiest way is usig gold feathers also those Ghosts in MMM can be killed with Gold Feathers watch the Banjo Kazooie promo video that was with Grunty erasing you game that Bottles 98 posted.

MumboBumbo 17th April 2006 05:08 PM

I say that Stop 'n' Swap had nothing to do with Blackeye. Rare woiuldn't have hidden any SNS thing there because it would be a little to obvisios. I say it would be hidden in Banjo's house, where we would least expect it.

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 05:21 PM

SNS might have been just a taunt from Rare just to make us play Banjo Kazooie forever furiously trying to find it.
Or it could be this SNS The Movie coming in may at E3.

banjooie 17th April 2006 08:35 PM

Imo *no-one* here will be able to "hack" the game and uncover SNS.

If you want some pros to crawl through the game's memory and find this thing, then go here http://board.acmlm.org/forum.php?id=19 and get on their case ;-)

I've seen the work they did on Super Mario 64... twas amazing.
They extracted not only sprites, but full 3D models from the ROM.

Upsilon 17th April 2006 08:37 PM

Ironic that someone should come to the Rare Witch Project advertising hacking pros.

banjooie 17th April 2006 08:39 PM

Oh yeah, and maybe if SubDrag/Ice could open up and share what they know about BK/BT's memory structure, it would give some of these other hackers some motivation to look at the Banjo games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Upsilon
Ironic that someone should come to the Rare Witch Project advertising hacking pros.

I'm saying this because that other site is clearly very active on the hacking front.

RWP has like 2 credited hackers... that don't speak a word in the forums.

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjooie
I'm saying this because that other site is clearly very active on the hacking front.

RWP has like 2 credited hackers... that don't speak a word in the forums.

Yeah but these hackers hack nintendo games we hack Rare games see the difference?
*takes out water* I sense a flame war coming up.

Upsilon 17th April 2006 08:48 PM

Actually, in my experience I've found there are quite a lot of hackers here. Just because only two of them are famous...

Don't get me wrong, though: the more, the merrier.

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 08:53 PM

Don't double post Banjooie we all have our opinions but edit your post if you want to say something else.
I love this topic it's nice to know it's always active.

DemyGod 17th April 2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Don't double post Banjooie we all have our opinions but edit your post if you want to say something else.
I love this topic it's nice to know it's always active.

Where did he double post? I don't see it. Also, yes, this thread is always alive and coming up with new theories and stuff. IMO This whole SNS will be revealed in the next Banjo game, although, many fans thought SNS would be revealed in Rare's latest Banjo game "Banjo-Pilot", and has not(Damn,thats a long sentence).

ChillyDark 17th April 2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemyGod
Where did he double post? I don't see it.

A mod deleted his second post and made it into one.
Anyway if you flood wozzas cave see this topic on how to do that http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...round+Modifier
and collect the Ice Key underwater maybe it should float.

banjooie 18th April 2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

A mod deleted his second post and made it into one.

I fixed it :) :)

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 01:54 AM

SNS the greatest mystery of the century.
This topic may no longer exist after we find out SNS unless we still want to talk about it hopefully we will it's been 8 years SNS is going to be great once we find it.

Yuoko 18th April 2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

SNS the greatest mystery of the century.
This topic may no longer exist after we find out SNS unless we still want to talk about it hopefully we will it's been 8 years SNS is going to be great once we find it.

You mean "If". :)

s.w.a.t 18th April 2006 03:04 AM

Watch us find it and it will be like "Congradulations!You get to Play as Bottles and Grunty!".

Theguyoverthere 18th April 2006 03:07 AM

Or if it said "Congratulations! You get to rub it in rare's face that you found this "hidden" feature! You also get to be a vegetable in multiplayer mode."

The Jinjo Jinjo 18th April 2006 03:11 AM

Or, "Congratulations! you get-- Look! A distraction!" *cart explodes*

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 03:27 AM

Ahem Click on the link in my sig for more information on how to get SNS.

Theguyoverthere 18th April 2006 03:29 AM

Read, please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick

What about the silo's. Quagmire is definetely the last silo before the hidden ones (8, 9, RSA), and the only route out of there besides the cauldron keep is the steel door. That blatantly tells me that the door has, or had, a function. Why would they ever have bothered to put it in otherwise?

Thoughts? Comments? Very possible, but we need a trigger to open the door. Can someone use a ROM and use wireframe mode to look at that door and see if there's anything unusual like slits that the door might slide into?

Don't mind me, just bringin' up ideas from the past:)

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 03:33 AM

If you believed my above post then I got a bone to pick with you:
It is FAKE.

Theguyoverthere 18th April 2006 03:48 AM

Oh no, no, my post had nothing to do with what you said. I was typing it and you must have posted before I did, so... yeah... not related. Anyway, any thoughts about da silos?

ChillyDark 18th April 2006 03:51 AM

I know I was telling others.
Answer: The Ridiculously Secret area could be behind that door in BT in quagmire.
I'm not sure about the others.

TzTok-Jad 18th April 2006 12:28 PM

as far as we know, The Ridiculously Secret Area is still a Ridiculously Secret..

Yuoko 18th April 2006 12:42 PM

Don't forget Grunty's Lair: Tower Room.

ChrisPBacon 19th April 2006 01:24 AM

And Glowbo Cave. Can't forget about that. I can't find it.

Benjo-Kazooie 19th April 2006 02:39 AM

this is weird, weve hacked throuhout BK and BT, as hard as it is to say it, SNS will most likly all ways be a mystery:(

Hollow Note 20th April 2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jinjo Jinjo
Or, "Congratulations! you get-- Look! A distraction!" *cart explodes*

WHERE?! Awww...mann....

Dylan Yoshi 20th April 2006 11:53 PM

Just had a theory about the door in Quagmire... What if the door opens, but rather than going through it, it drains the poison allowing you to find something under it?

DemyGod 21st April 2006 12:53 AM

It seems like were repeating old theories haha.

vaticandrummer 21st April 2006 01:36 AM

I thought it had been confirmed countless times that there was nothing behind the Quagmire door.

s.w.a.t 21st April 2006 03:23 AM

No, he's saying that the door opens and the sewage "drains" into it. There is nothing there. UNDER the sewage there might be something. The door's texture just changes.

Theguyoverthere 21st April 2006 03:39 AM

Or, it could be activated with a special pushbutton cheat. Then a room will appear behind it like the X barrel and the remaining 3 eggs will be in it!</stupid idea> <began real idea> Umm.... </"real" idea>

But yeah, it can only be opened by activation, not by blowing it up. That dark line thing on that one CCL shelf still bugs me though...