The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Skill 9th February 2006 09:36 AM

Guy's come on i know your friends but you's might want to talk by Pming or Msn something like that because your not really on topic.

Has anyone made a summarise version of this topic and other good idea's that are floating around it could help new people know what has and hasn't been discovered and also help cut alot of the crap out of this on i could summarise and make one i'll start one tonight

Gaming Master2k 9th February 2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Here is the link http://www.rarewitchproject.com/down...php?sec=RWVIDS I love hyperlinking!

Just so you know, those won't work. They've gone down.

xtreme6789v2 9th February 2006 12:29 PM

Okay, here is another note to you guys, FreakyCheato and ChillyDark, there are plenty of people in this thread who do not want to hear your personal information. And, either you were joking about this, or you are not knowledgeable of the forums either because it has already been mentioned several times on BT's 90 Jiggies and that there is no way for BK or its data to be on BT or able to switch from BK to BT (way too much information). Please visit here, http://www.rarewitchproject.com/foru...ead.php?t=2649 , and take a look for yourself at this site and the first post. Posting well is the first thing mentioned, and I am sure you must be careful since there is always subject to banning. I am just friendly letting you know not to overstep your boundaries. If you do not know how to PM, just look at the FAQ.

As for BK and BT, I seriously think there needs to be organization or something on this, is there anyone currently working on anything or have current ideas that do need to be worked on (that you cannot do yourself) ? Thanks everyone!

JaredDSMan 9th February 2006 03:27 PM

Hey. Well that is a great find about Grunty's Pic! :D One thing that I have done is in BK I was using the Moon Jump code and was jumping on top of the puzzles on the wall for some of the levels and I think it was the MM ot TTC picture that when on the edge if you turn the camera so that you see inside the wall, you can see that there is a full puzzle. I am saying you can see probably a 6x6 or 5x5 Jiggy sized puzzle pieces all making the picture. I thought that you would only see the few missing ones you need to fill in.

ChillyDark 9th February 2006 08:47 PM

Ok we won't talk like this anyway I believe Rare is never going to show SNS it was idea but it's gone for good now this topic may die when we find out that there is no known way to do SNS we've tried all and nothing happened we just spammed like that because we were the only people on and it was boring sorry please don't ban us from now on we will just pm each other and cut down on spam anyways.

Ice Lightning 9th February 2006 08:53 PM

Could you also try to use punctuation as well please? That whole paragraph above was one long sentence and sometimes it was confusing where a new sentence began and the last one ended.

ChillyDark 9th February 2006 09:08 PM

Ok, we will and are PM posts about SNS, Zelda, help and so on and we are trying to avoid a post that is only 1 line so we will type at least 2 or 3 lines and follow the rules
Edit: Ok, done we will start a new tommorow, and try to spell correct, and obey the rules we are going to move the spam posts by PM!

vaticandrummer 9th February 2006 09:50 PM

Please don't double post. If you have something else to say after you posted, edit your post.

freakycheato 10th February 2006 04:48 AM

yeah sorry bout the off topic.... i couldnt say that earlier- just got back from school but from now on i will stick to SnS- but i wont be here 4 a few days, though

Skill 10th February 2006 04:59 AM

Ok Forget it by dwelling on it your making more spam.

Back on topic, whist i have been making notes on this topic i have noticed that nobody has actually tried hatricks orginal idea i think we should start trying these ideas otherwise we will never get anywere

ChillyDark 10th February 2006 05:07 AM

I will be here though, anyway back to SNS I think that the SNS items in BT were test items, the real ones were removed from the game so we couldn't get them but people said this about BR which turned out to be true as most had said but maybe Blackeye has the key to SNS,

He just won't tell you because he knows you stole his glory from Dream (BK's orignal name fore all you newbies) so maybe if we give him a drink "O water" as he says he might tell us the secret that may be what those dubloons that were left over are for!
Edit: And Skill Sphere I was thinking of trying it and see if it works so stay tuned until then ok guys!

Mr 3vil 10th February 2006 08:04 AM

Quote:

so maybe if we give him a drink "O water" as he says he might tell us the secret that may be what those dubloons that were left over are for!

Heres an idea, lets throw him into the lagoon! :p Sorry to say, there is no way to get him water. Also, the theory about the SNS items being removed have been here countless times.

PaintGamma 11th February 2006 07:22 PM

Alright, I have some odd idea on something...

I was playing BK today and I was at Mad Monster Mansion. I went into the big window in the main house to get into the bedroom. Inside next to the bed, there's a treasure chest. You think this might have a connection of some sort to Blackeye?

JaredDSMan 11th February 2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaintGamma
Alright, I have some odd idea on something...

I was playing BK today and I was at Mad Monster Mansion. I went into the big window in the main house to get into the bedroom. Inside next to the bed, there's a treasure chest. You think this might have a connection of some sort to Blackeye?

Well I was thinking about that chest also. I mean it is just sitting there and has no reason whatsoever. Also, the pictures of the pirates on the walls. Is blackbeard a foe of Captain Blubber; perhaps that is why Blubber gets washed up on shore. Hmmm.

samf 11th February 2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

I will be here though, anyway back to SNS I think that the SNS items in BT were test items, the real ones were removed from the game so we coul...

this is completley unrelated to BK or what you said but.

In your sig it says " call me C man for short". LOL sounds like Seman CMAN SEMAN!!!!!! ROFL