The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   RWPodium (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Weekly Winners! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5176)

Grey Jinjo 6th July 2006 04:55 AM

Weekly Winners!
 
I'm editing this and deciding on final winners as I go... refresh occasionally for updates.

Topic of the Week: dmoss
Best Rep Distributor of the Week: Bottles98
Most Amusing Post of the Week: Currently N/A
My personal favorite amusing post: Ice Mario
Improved Member of the Week: LaorBR
Interesting Discovery of the Week: P.o.t.O
My personal favorite discovery: Ice Mario

All winners will be rewarded 1 note to their account. Congratulations to everyone :).

BlueBreegull 6th July 2006 07:28 AM

...Are these voted on?

Grey Jinjo 6th July 2006 12:53 PM

Er, I asked 8 people and went from there. It was sort of a test-run type week, so I just asked users at random whenever I saw them (RWP chat, AIM, etc). Best rep isn't voted on because no one else has access. Dmoss's topic and LaorBR won because they had the most references when I asked. PotO won because he had the ONLY discovery of the week XD. Later today I'm making a public "Submit a suggestion" account for everyone to PM with who they think should win each category.

Mandy 13th July 2006 12:48 AM

Week of 07/02/06
 
Topic of the Week: Donkey Kong
Best Rep Distributor of the Week: Soulreaper41392
Most Amusing Post of the Week: Hakey Wake
Improved Member of the Week: Andre
Interesting Discovery of the Week: SSJ3 Gogeta


All winners will be awarded 1 note to their account.

pinkbull 20th July 2006 03:53 AM

Hey. Hey. hey

Today is weekly winners day. Where's the winners? Ah well...

pinkbull 28th July 2006 02:52 AM

Okay. We've missed TWO weeks of weekly winners. I don't want to have to make a list myself. If you really want you can PM me the password for the nomimees account and I'll take care of it...

neen 28th July 2006 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbull
Okay. We've missed TWO weeks of weekly winners. I don't want to have to make a list myself. If you really want you can PM me the password for the nomimees account and I'll take care of it...

LOL. Good luck with that.

Donkey Kong 28th July 2006 06:20 PM

I want to see the winners!

pinkbull 28th July 2006 07:12 PM

Seriosly. You should just give Me, DK and Wario a couple of notes and then move on :)

Gruntling 28th July 2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkbull
Seriosly. You should just give Me, DK and Wario a couple of notes and then move on :)

Submit your suggestions to NoteNominees. I don't think there's any winners because no one ever votes. :no:

Donkey Kong 7th August 2006 04:29 AM

3 weeks...

Andre 7th August 2006 05:01 AM

Be patient, it will be coming back soon enough.

Soulreaper41392 19th August 2006 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gruntling
Submit your suggestions to NoteNominees. I don't think there's any winners because no one ever votes. :no:

*ahem*

So apparently we need to be sending nominees. So I DO send nominees... and still no winners? I think it's something more than the fact that no one is voting, I think that no one is checking the nominees at the moment.

I'm not blaming anyone, or calling anyone lazy here, I'm just saying, you tell me to send nominees, so I do and...nothing happens.

I mean, I understand if there is a break being taken in the managing of this thing, because we all need our personal time :).

Anyways, I just thought I would point this out :).

lamentofking 19th August 2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulreaper41392
*ahem*

So apparently we need to be sending nominees. So I DO send nominees... and still no winners? I think it's something more than the fact that no one is voting, I think that no one is checking the nominees at the moment.

I'm not blaming anyone, or calling anyone lazy here, I'm just saying, you tell me to send nominees, so I do and...nothing happens.

I mean, I understand if there is a break being taken in the managing of this thing, because we all need our personal time :).

Anyways, I just thought I would point this out :).

Or maybe there should be more than one person voting.:)
Which reminds me...I better vote!:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.