The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Banjo Kazooie Series (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Grunty Fight! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23104)

Kahuna360 16th November 2008 03:00 AM

Grunty Fight!

K so in Jiggoseum, Im stuck at the Grunty fight with the lazer and pool balls.

Can someone explain to me what im supposed to do?

B-K 4 Life 16th November 2008 03:05 AM

Simple. Protect the ball that Grunty's trying to destroy. Don't let her destroy it.

Kahuna360 16th November 2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-K 4 Life (Post 459299)
Simple. Protect the ball that Grunty's trying to destroy. Don't let her destroy it.

AWESOME
Thanks so much.

What do you recommend i create?

B-K 4 Life 16th November 2008 03:31 AM

Build a vechile pushes the ball. Grunty can't hit the ball when it's far away from her.
Also, I suggest you put folding wings or propellers on your vechile cause in one round, the ball is at the top of the big ramp.

Hypertooper 16th November 2008 09:26 AM

B-K 4 life:
Can you help me with the Grunty FIght at Banjo Land? I cant destroy this Jump Car!

DeLMrcs 16th November 2008 02:52 PM

For the Banjoland challenge, all I did was build a chopper, fill it with alot ammo and have two egg guns and one grenade gun, whenever you have a clear shot of her, let her have it! Got a T.T. on my first try.

Whyme123 16th November 2008 02:55 PM

Hyper, make a small chopper with as many grenade guns as you can, and just shoot at her, it will break eventually.

QuantumError 17th November 2008 06:34 PM

It was funny. I happened to time mine right in that challenge so I hit her and her cauldron seat flew out of the vehicle on my first hit...Took only 7 seconds or so. xD

MorDakka 17th November 2008 07:39 PM

I completely ignored the balls and built a monster truck with a GIANT box on the front, with the front open. It just kinda ate her vehicle. Easy win.

NinBan 17th November 2008 09:28 PM

Put a sticky ball in front of a flying vehicle, grab Grunty with it then fly around the level, nine times. Don't immobilise because if she is immobile for too long she will just reappear at the starting area.

FirionEdwards 30th March 2009 02:32 PM

My creation was a far more simple device. I just created a mockery of the Dr. Robotnik machine from Green Hill Zone (The first Sonic game, I used a Sticky Ball on Chain) as a joke, and it suprisingly did very well. I can send you the blueprints if needed, just message me for them.

The machine is basically a medium-sized helicopter with an orb shape, a spotlight (That was replaced by Lazer. :3), and the sticky ball from the first lock tower. I just plucked the target ball and flew around with it. Grunty simply attempted to chase, and promptly failed to destroy more than two balls. *Curses to the ones that spawned right next to her. ><*

Also to note, this machine worked wonders on the Mr. Fit coconut gathering challenge in a later Nutty Acres. I just picked up the Coconut Gatherer and swung it around like a madman above the coconut spawn. :3

TowerOfTragedy 30th March 2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirionEdwards (Post 553759)
My creation was a far more simple device. I just created a mockery of the Dr. Robotnik machine from Green Hill Zone (The first Sonic game, I used a Sticky Ball on Chain) as a joke, and it suprisingly did very well. I can send you the blueprints if needed, just message me for them.

The machine is basically a medium-sized helicopter with an orb shape, a spotlight (That was replaced by Lazer. :3), and the sticky ball from the first lock tower. I just plucked the target ball and flew around with it. Grunty simply attempted to chase, and promptly failed to destroy more than two balls. *Curses to the ones that spawned right next to her. ><*

Also to note, this machine worked wonders on the Mr. Fit coconut gathering challenge in a later Nutty Acres. I just picked up the Coconut Gatherer and swung it around like a madman above the coconut spawn. :3

Thanks for this unnecessary bump.