The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Banjo Kazooie Series (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32345)

Rock 29th July 2009 10:25 PM

Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie?

Personally, I greatly prefer Tooie. It's bigger, better, and it feels more "interconnected". Also, hooray for backtracking :D

ChRiSpY 29th July 2009 11:55 PM

Banjo Tooie, but BK was still pretty great in its own way.

Mumbo Magic 30th July 2009 12:49 AM

wasn't there another thread like this somewhere...? (not sure, i just seem to remember there being one)

yeah, tooie all the way. i like the BK worlds themselves better, but Tooie's gameplay variety, awesome bosses, interconnectivity, grenade eggs, split-up abilities, impressive n64 graphics, multiplayer, etc. give it the edge over the original; one of the best sequels i know

Eekumbokum

cooliscool 30th July 2009 12:53 AM

BK, because I've never played Tooie for more than 5 minutes. :P

Gruntling 30th July 2009 01:02 AM

Banjo-Kazooie

BK has more personality and charm.

Jiggy Giratina 30th July 2009 01:56 AM

Hard to choose.Tooie's scale or Kazooie's quaintness....I guess Tooie.

Aaron Anderson 30th July 2009 02:04 AM

B, K! Bonkey kong...?
Swear this thread has had a previous incarnation, hope that you come to sense and vote for Banjo Kazooie.

Noclip 30th July 2009 02:08 AM

Really, tooie. it was bigger, had more moves, and was harder, but it still had the charm and humor the first one had.

Breegullbeak 30th July 2009 02:55 AM

Banjo Mother F***ing Kazooie! Where else is there a better use of 4th wall breaking? Where else does the Wonder Wing matter? Where else is there a Shaman that Ugly?(No offense to God.)

Aaron Anderson 30th July 2009 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breegullbeak (Post 659131)
Banjo Mother F***ing Kazooie! Where else is there a better use of 4th wall breaking? Where else does the Wonder Wing matter? Where else is there a Shaman that Ugly?(No offense to God.)

thankyou!

dude,whoisaBRO! 30th July 2009 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChRiSpY (Post 659033)
Banjo Tooie, but BK was still pretty great in its own way.

Couldn't put it better.
I give equal credit to both games, both were great,
but my vote still sticks with Tooie.
(It's funny, because at this very moment, the votes are tied, now they're not).
LoL

shadowbulba 30th July 2009 03:50 AM

lol gotta love the first one. The only backtracking moment I can think of on the top of my head is when you need to jump ahead to Gobi's Valley to use the shoes in a race on Freezeezy Peak.

ChRiSpY 30th July 2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowbulba (Post 659187)
lol gotta love the first one. The only backtracking moment I can think of on the top of my head is when you need to jump ahead to Gobi's Valley to use the shoes in a race on Freezeezy Peak.

And don't forget going back to get all the SNS stuff ;)

dude,whoisaBRO! 30th July 2009 04:08 AM

I totally agree. Going back to get the SNS stuff was annoying,
what was the most annoying and timeconsuming thing in BK was putting in the codes for getting SNS. ugh

Breegullbeak 30th July 2009 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dude,whoisaBRO! (Post 659198)
I totally agree. Going back to get the SNS stuff was annoying,
what was the most annoying and timeconsuming thing in BK was putting in the codes for getting SNS. ugh

Which wasn't nessary. BURN!:p Luckly when I first played I had no clue about stop'n'swop.