The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   New SnS? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19334)

Kahuna360 1st August 2008 09:46 PM

New SnS?

K guys. So. Rare will finally reveal the 10 year secret of Stop N Swop.
I will finally have the answer to this mystery that rattled my brain like a splinter in my mind since i was 6 years old.

But.

I think. Rare is gonna hit us with a new mystery. Or a cliffhanger for Stop n Swop. Were just gonna have to play Nuts and Bolts to know for sure. But Rare is cunning. Im pretty sure this is something theyre doing or atleast have an idea of doing :P

Gimme your thoughts on the subject :)

Fox McBanjo 1st August 2008 09:48 PM

Who thinks they WONT hit us with someting purely to annoy us? :p

eioozak ojnab 1st August 2008 10:17 PM

me i do

teh_banjofan 1st August 2008 10:56 PM

I've already though about this. Their definatly gonna give us another mystery. Look at the fan-base Rare's gotten from Stop n Swop!

Twi 2nd August 2008 12:11 AM

Rare will probably leave something so cryptic that it will keep us going for another ten years. Anything will do.

runehero123 2nd August 2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahuna360
K guys. So. Rare will finally reveal the 10 year secret of Stop N Swop.

More like confirm things we already knew :p .

Kahuna360 2nd August 2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123 (Post 385044)

haha your so right.

Banjo cracker 2nd August 2008 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123 (Post 385044)

Lol, the RWPF will experience one enormous unicen "we already knooow, tell us something elllse." I bet one of the things to be revealed would've been the icekey in the menu of DK64.

branmuffin 11th August 2008 05:48 AM

LOL yeah we'll all be like " WE ALREADY KNEW THAT!!!!!! ALL OF OUR TIME WASTED WAITING WAS TO LEARN WHAT WE KNOW!!!!! CURSE YOU RARE!!!!"
I hope they leave us another mystery cause truthfully it's been fun unravalling SnS.
But it would be hard to uncode N&B's since it's on the 360.
Not really hackable till the next gen when everything gets on to the web.
I just hope they give us the info in an interesting way. Just saying it would be boring they should have like things you have to do in N&B's.

mikesgm6 12th August 2008 12:40 AM

xD You guys are so sillly, I just won't have my hopes up x]. Besides... if they don't reveal the answers we could just bug em' for another decade ;)

Kaiser 12th August 2008 01:49 AM

I hope at the ending of NB they say the following:

Get a life nerds!!!!111!!!1

later they show us the real Sn'S

Chronicle 12th August 2008 03:25 AM

I think they should tell us what the prizes/purpose for the original sns was and give us a mystery that can be solved in game with out waiting for a sequal.

banjo nerd 12th August 2008 08:32 PM

Well obviously, but they'll have to make 2 spin-offs, and then in 2018 they'll come out with Banjo Kazooie: Dildos and Strap-ons (All I could come up with).