The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Banjo Pilot SNS??? (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1309)

sambkman 17th February 2005 05:30 PM

Banjo Pilot SNS???

Somwhere in the Game section of RWP website their is a review of Banjo Pilot. It shows a couple of screens about Stop n Swap. They made it seem like a joke, but is it? Maybe Cheato is telling us that know about Stop n Swap to take out the Banjo Pilot cartidge and switch it with Grunty's Revenge. Anyone wanna try? (i would but i dont have Banjo Pilot.)

SubDrag 17th February 2005 11:31 PM

I think they're just taunting us as much as possible; but even if for example you could Stop N Swop GR to Banjo-Pilot...do you really want that?

sambkman 18th February 2005 12:33 AM

Good pont

qqwref 18th February 2005 04:10 AM

If you have to do a GBA SNS, the game you would have to put in would need to be something with a book in it. What games have books in them?

R Hunter 18th February 2005 05:30 AM

1. Any fantasy game
2. Pokemon
3. Any game that requires you to read a diary or journal during it.
So I doubt SNS is possible on the GBA. Now if Rare re-does BK and BT for the DS...maybe then.

sambkman 18th February 2005 04:33 PM

CHEATO is a book!

Meow Mixer 18th February 2005 09:07 PM

That is why he said to trade the game for a book because he is one.

Benjo Koolzooie 20th February 2005 05:41 PM

What SNS screens are there in Banjo Pilot, by the way?

sambkman 20th February 2005 06:21 PM

Check the Rare Witch Project review of Banjo Pilot.

Benjo Koolzooie 20th February 2005 07:42 PM

Thank you, I had not noticed that.

banjo_kazooie 24th February 2005 04:42 PM

what they could do, with the Nintendo DS, If they ever made a banjo-kazooie game for it, they could use grunty's revenge or banjo pilot in the bottom slot, and the new banjo-kazooie game is the DS game slot. But there probably won't be a banjo-kazooie DS game, because rare is sadly no longer associated with nintendo. :(. but that doesn't mean they can't put games on nintendo's portable systems because microsoft doesn't have one. and I doubt they'll put a banjo-kazooie game on the PSP. oh god, no!!!!! don't!!!!

cyberen 24th February 2005 05:31 PM

you're all idiots! It's a joke!

Zeanith 24th February 2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberen
you're all idiots! It's a joke!

:eek: ... :( ...*cries*
Anyway, I think it is quite possible.

Banjo's Banjo 24th February 2005 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeanith
:eek: ... :( ...*cries*
Anyway, I think it is quite possible.

I honestly feel like I'm back at the Snitz board now, what with all the SnS talk lately.

Anyways Cyberen is right: It's another joke by Rare. Every game in recent memory has had some kind of biting humor like this...

Though if SnS is somehow related to the GBA games (and that's a mighty big if), I would at least hope Rare would do it right. They have to do something so that in order to access it you would have to [Obscure reference time] blow up an asteroid then shoot a vector graphic pheonix, or wait several years for a beta to show up with like....non-overwritten code from Oil Ocean Zone.[/reference] ;)

Dewaha 24th February 2005 10:03 PM

BK on the DS isn't impossible at all. It's been on the GBA twice already, so a DS adventure is probably on Rare's mind. I'd actually love to see the original BK remade like Mario 64 was.