The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   The RWP Bash (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   RWP Bash Day Three: Chatterbox (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47173)

Andre 3rd January 2012 04:45 PM

RWP Bash Day Three: Chatterbox

Day Three: Chatterbox
Good news everybody! Today is Chat Day!

As has been the tradition in the RWP Bash, today we will attempt to set the Guinness Book of World Records record for RWP members in a single chat. Representatives will be on site in the RWP Chatroom Anything Goes at 6 PM EST, 3 PM PST, 11 PM GMT, time to count the members!

To achieve the Chatterbox Trophy, simply be in the RWP Chatroom at 6 PM EST, 3 PM PST, 11 PM GMT time to set the record. All members in the chatroom at that time will be recorded and receive the trophy, so this one's a freebie! Just make sure to make it on time, and have a drink with your fellow members. To enter the chartroom, just click on the leftmost button on the chat bar on every page at the RWP.

What is the RWP Bash?
It's our semiannual, not so well-planned, celebration of what makes the RWP so great! Throughout the next few days, we'll have some games and challenges to have some fun. Each day there will be a new topic with a way to win forum trophies. Complete the listed challenge, and you will receive your trophy. These trophies can only be won on each day, so make sure to keep coming back.

Coming Tomorrow: Rarity..

Yellow Kazooie 3rd January 2012 04:51 PM

cool.

Bluish 3rd January 2012 04:52 PM

I won't be at the comp until a few hours afterward, most likely. But I'll pop in if I get a chance!

Guitar 3rd January 2012 04:57 PM

I'll be in Spanish class during 11. Without Wi-fi. I hate you.

Andre 3rd January 2012 04:58 PM

You can also leave your username logged in to chat at the correct time, and you'll receive the award.

Yellow Kazooie 3rd January 2012 05:03 PM

I will have to go to the chat at 8 PM here

perfect time

N64DD 3rd January 2012 05:05 PM

this one I can get :D

Smouvy 3rd January 2012 05:06 PM

You mean boot up a pc, go to rwp chat and then leave? Doesn't work. The chat time-outs after 20 minutes of not being active on the site.

Yellow Kazooie 3rd January 2012 05:11 PM

use auto refresh /\

Jackjack71 3rd January 2012 05:44 PM

Awesome! Sounds fun. Hopefully we'll beat the record, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on at the time you said...
Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowKazooie (Post 1052016)
use auto refresh /\

How? (forgive my lack of knowledge of computers) (and if it makes a difference, I'm using Chrome)

Brian 3rd January 2012 06:18 PM

Darn, I have work. :1

DarthConker 3rd January 2012 06:22 PM

of course I would have no working PC at this moment. I can't even get a freebie.

Benihana 3rd January 2012 06:36 PM

Ugh I have some shopping to do today -_- I hope I'm here.

Yellow Kazooie 3rd January 2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackjack71 (Post 1052019)
Awesome! Sounds fun. Hopefully we'll beat the record, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on at the time you said...

How? (forgive my lack of knowledge of computers) (and if it makes a difference, I'm using Chrome)

You can download a firefox plugin that can do this, just google it.

If I don't win this award I'm award I'm a useless piece of shit lol ^^

Dan 3rd January 2012 06:41 PM

Oh god, so easy, but so hard.

Spoiler: (highlight to view)
sounds like me on a friday night