The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

tellyjelly 17th September 2005 07:45 PM

okay, so bt was supposed to unlock the eggs and key in bk?

what would then be done with the items? transferred back into bt? that seems a bit pointless...

on rareware maintaining that s'n's would still make an appearence while bk was being developed, even though they clearly removed it... they were trying to sell the game perhaps?

it is an industry, after all.

dmoss 18th September 2005 12:34 AM

Wow! I feel like I finally made some kind of contribution! But, we should probably check the actual order of the Croctuses...to make certain that the order is really the way I listed above. It was late, and I hadn't played the game for a few hours prior to that. I hope to go search on eBay for a Game Shark, then I can really help out! Thanks, guys!

-daniel

EDIT:

Oh, I suppose I should mention the fact that the croctuses' bodies are actually all golden, however, their EYES change color; not their entire bodies. Each appears as the other disappears. You know...

Golden 18th September 2005 11:23 AM

Actually there are 5 croctuses, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Purple

thebanjo 18th September 2005 12:37 PM

errrrrrrrr, what is a crotuse ? a tortle ? :(

Klungo 18th September 2005 12:51 PM

The golden crocodiles. You can find one near the start of BGS.

Fenikku 18th September 2005 10:50 PM

I guess you could try the 4 that have color matching eggs in order.

Klungo 19th September 2005 12:59 AM

I thought of a theory today at dinner. Remember how hatrickpatrick said that when he entered the code for the six eggs without the key the ice wall was gone? Maybe we have to collect the six eggs using the sandcastle and then go to the ice wall and it will be gone. I mean after all the ice key code says that you can have the key for free. Could someone please try this? I can't since I got the key using the sandcastle and not my theory.

AlmostJinkies 19th September 2005 04:02 AM

I hate to say it, but most of us have probably done that already, without realizing it. But still, there could be a special order to the eggs. If I remember correctly, the five golden crocodiles, unlike the Tiptup theory, correspond with 5 egg colors, so dmoss's theory would definitely be worth a look.

hatrickpatrick 19th September 2005 08:19 PM

I'm going to try both of those tomorrow, they could lead us to something

Wily 19th September 2005 11:10 PM

I try your trick Hatrick P.
With TOOTY!
I collected the 6 eggs first but if I go to Wozzas cave the ice wall wasn´t away.
Maybe you have to activate the key code.

dmoss 20th September 2005 02:57 PM

Crud! I guess I must've forgotten about one of the Croctuses...maybe I was just really excited about it...Perhaps it'll still help, though!

-daniel

Benjo Koolzooie 20th September 2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenikku
Wow, nice observation skills there, dmoss. I'm here to do whatever you guys need, so give me something to do or check with clipping and i'll get right on it.

Really noone has noticed that before? The only reason I've never mentioned it is because I took for granted everyon had already noticed that!

Fenikku 20th September 2005 10:26 PM

No, I never stopped to think about that possibility before.

dmoss 20th September 2005 11:57 PM

That's why I kept my trap shut for a while. Although I remembered the Croctuses' Eyes thing just the other night, I knew for quite some time. I, like Benjo Koolzooie, just thought everyone knew...I wish I would've thought about it before! ;)

-daniel

EvilPsycho 21st September 2005 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmostJinkies
I hate to say it, but most of us have probably done that already, without realizing it. But still, there could be a special order to the eggs. If I remember correctly, the five golden crocodiles, unlike the Tiptup theory, correspond with 5 egg colors, so dmoss's theory would definitely be worth a look.

The tiptup turtles match all 6 egg colors don't they?