The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harv
I got a chance to play around a bit with Banjo-Kazooie yesterday, and I don't think that's the case, since if you do the egg lay move to Blubber, they pass right through him, and he wanders around a bit himself. Not as much as Wozza seems to, but I couldn't imagine that would make much difference.

Indeed...

Perhaps we should... think of a group of 5-6 theories, and test them.

Cause frankly, I think we're running out of ideas here...

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 04:21 PM

What if, there is a secert code in Sandcastle floor which unlocks Stop N' Swop, without having to use a gameshark... but I kinda doubt it. :P

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crystal_bear
What if, there is a secert code in Sandcastle floor which unlocks Stop N' Swop, without having to use a gameshark... but I kinda doubt it. :P

*Adds to list anyway

So far,

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle Floor

DementedSun 25th June 2006 04:52 PM

Im pretty sure all the sandcastle codes were discovered already by Ice and Sub.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chilli
Im pretty sure all the sandcastle codes were discovered already by Ice and Sub.

yeah, but we're running out of theories, so we have to make the most of what we have...

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle Floor

DavidNel 25th June 2006 05:18 PM

I was thinking about those random rhymes, and this is what I made up.

All the eggs are with kazooie, now take them to banjo-tooie!

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidNel
I was thinking about those random rhymes, and this is what I made up.

All the eggs are with kazooie, now take them to banjo-tooie!

Theory 1:Mystery of the Sandcastle

Theory 2:Rhyming madness-the sequel

Yuoko 25th June 2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Trust me, we have already done every word in the bloody dictionary. :D

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuoko
Trust me, we have already done every word in the bloody dictionary. :D

Theory 1:Rhyming Madness-The sequel

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:02 PM

Well, I did have a good guess. >.>

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:03 PM

Quote:

Well, I did have a good guess. >.>

That you did!

BTW, anyone else have any other theories you think that needs research? >>

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:04 PM

I'm still going with my original one, what about you had to do a secert event which unlocks another setence to unlock SNS in Sandcastle Floor.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

I'm still going with my original one, what about you had to do a secert event which unlocks another setence to unlock SNS in Sandcastle Floor.

Uhh

Theory 1:Rhyming madness-the sequel

Theory 2:Mysterious sentence in the sands(:confused: )

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:08 PM

More like "Event, then hidden sentence in sands", but whatever.

Yay it's back on the list. :D *shot*

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:11 PM

Quote:

More like "Event, then hidden sentence in sands", but whatever.

Yay it's back on the list. :D *shot*

OMG, you will be in charge of trying the theory! :D

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:16 PM

What theory? *absent and confused mind* I mean, which one? O.o

No really, I'm being serious.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

What theory? *absent and confused mind* I mean, which one? O.o

No really, I'm being serious.

Theory 2:Mysterious sentence in the sands(?)

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:21 PM

Oh yeah, ok.

kazooieguy 25th June 2006 06:23 PM

SnS update: I think I know witch 4 of the 6 eggs you need to get!

Everyeon I just got Banjo-kazooie again today, (the accual cart)) and anyway I saw soething that made me reilize something, weve all disscussed the idea of jinjos being the colors of the eggs minus orenge, well something I noticed about them, without orenge the colors are blue pink green yellow,:eek: and that being the case I think that if you get only those 4 eggs than the ice key prehapes sometyhing will occur?:approve: tell me if this pattern have been tried because its been ages sence I read the first half of this forum , thankls everyone
Kazo-O

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazooieguy
Everyeon I just got Banjo-kazooie again today, (the accual cart)) and anyway I saw soething that made me reilize something, weve all disscussed the idea of jinjos being the colors of the eggs minus orenge, well something I noticed about them, without orenge the colors are blue pink green yellow,:eek: and that being the case I think that if you get only those 4 eggs than the ice key prehapes sometyhing will occur?:approve: tell me if this pattern have been tried because its been ages sence I read the first half of this forum , thankls everyone
Kazo-O

Theory 1:Rhyming Madness-The Sequel

Theory 2:Mysterious sentence in sand

Theory 3:The Ol' fashioned way

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:26 PM

Maybe the Jinjos could have something similar, like.. finding all of them in each level and then try to find something else.

I'm rambling on. :P

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

Maybe the Jinjos could have something similar, like.. finding all of them in each level and then try to find something else.

I'm rambling on. :P

Indeed you are.

*Throws bear treat elsewhere

kazooieguy 25th June 2006 06:28 PM

is my theroy plausable? I dont have acess to the yellow egg yet though, but I bought my cart used and it already had green blue and pink witch is a good thing in this case

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

is my theroy plausable? I dont have acess to the yellow egg yet though, but I bought my cart used and it already had green blue and pink witch is a good thing in this case

VERY, as is every egg-related theory. =D

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:32 PM

Still, what about the cyan egg? And the orange Jinjo?

kazooieguy 25th June 2006 06:33 PM

<sigh> you know what I mean, can you guys think of ONE place isn the entire game that has a relation to all of the eggs worlds ( Gruntys lair aside) ? prehapes this place would have a keyhole, or a pedistal or quite possible nothing at all, I really dotn know but if we could find one area, that has something incommon with ALL of the other areas confinding with the areas that the blue pink green and yellow eggs are located than that would be the most likely place to take the eggs and key

kazooieguy 25th June 2006 06:34 PM

cyan and red eggs are fakes to ditter hackers and the orenge jinjo? well look at it this way, if you wanted the jinjos to show what the eggs colors you needed were then why nto put in a color that wasent even with the eggs?

sorry for double post =P

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:34 PM

This my sound stupid, but if Conker's Bad Fur Day has Stop N' Swop, wouldn't that Conker cameo in Rusty Bucket Bay may have something to do with it?

Yeah, stupid.

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:35 PM

Well how was I to know that the red and cyan eggs are fakes?

Another stupid idea, maybe there is an orange egg... but that's stupid idea.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 06:41 PM

Quote:

<sigh> you know what I mean, can you guys think of ONE place isn the entire game that has a relation to all of the eggs worlds ( Gruntys lair aside) ? prehapes this place would have a keyhole, or a pedistal or quite possible nothing at all, I really dotn know but if we could find one area, that has something incommon with ALL of the other areas confinding with the areas that the blue pink green and yellow eggs are located than that would be the most likely place to take the eggs and key

Theory 1:Rhyming madness-the sequel

Theory 2:Mysterious sentence written in sand

Theory 3:The Ol' fashioned way

Theory 4:The locale of truth

login66 25th June 2006 06:42 PM

I was think more of like you get the eggs and ice key in a complet but not 100% just you have killed the witch, so you have your SnS stuff and you start a new game, You get ALL the stuff in the game that mean 100% complet the mumbo starts to show you the pictures and he is like "WOA you have the ice key etc..."

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:42 PM

How many theory's are allowed, again?

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 06:43 PM

No, I had gotten the icekey before I beat the witch, Mumbo Jumbo's dialodge didn't change.

login66 25th June 2006 07:11 PM

I think this mystiery will be solved by the end of this year (BK and BT are prolly comeing to xboxlive downlods) if you wanna start a team ro just have quick accses insteam of like posting alot on here my AIM is zdemondoom2

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 07:58 PM

Once we get 6 theories, we'll start assigning them to people who are willing to accomplish the task givin.

login66 25th June 2006 08:01 PM

I think there is something up with mumbos mountain tho i dunno its got that fell to it, and the Ice key is behind the ice block, well i moon jumped it and then got the ice key went out tryed to go back in and the ice block was still there, no way to get in with out cheating, maybe there is a hidden teleport of somekind

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by login66
I think there is something up with mumbos mountain tho i dunno its got that fell to it, and the Ice key is behind the ice block, well i moon jumped it and then got the ice key went out tryed to go back in and the ice block was still there, no way to get in with out cheating, maybe there is a hidden teleport of somekind

Mumbo's Mountain?

What have you been smoking?!

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 08:20 PM

I don't see anything wrong with Mumbo's Mountain.

ChaoticTH 25th June 2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

I don't see anything wrong with Mumbo's Mountain.

yeah, what's that guy smoking huh?

Crystal_bear 25th June 2006 08:23 PM

Of course not, maybe he hadn't explained it well or he forgot to explain the rest. Saying that he's "high" is rude too....