The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Yuoko 27th July 2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaorBR
What leads you to believe that?
:confused:

I believe Rare mentioned going back to Kazooie.
So, if that were to be true, and assuming the trigger's still hidden, Tooie would be the most logical place, no? :p

BanjoPL 27th July 2006 03:39 PM

First of all...November 2001 Scribes is real-its not joke!
You can found Nov 08 2001 Scribes on net archive.
And in fact scribes guy said TRUTH!
Devil Bottles IS not was in secret subgame.
Why Rare said that RWP has pretty close to solve SNS after found Bottles'Revenge? Why they mentioned BR as"secret subgame"?
Why they put both SNS board and Devil Bottles pictures in GBTG? Maybe when we complete "homework" then we will can play Devil Bottles subgame?
The only extra hidden feature that we can found in B-T and we can't unlock it in normal gameplay is BR.On B-T montage Rare put Devil Bottles.They put him face in TOT.They put him pictures in GBTG.Maybe 4 eggs and ice key stuff on board releate to B-T? We collected only 3 eggs and ice key.One egg requaried.Maybe this 4th egg will unlock DB secret subgame? Heggy said that we found all eggs in B-T...so maybe we must transfer 4th egg from B-K?
There must be way to unlock Bottles'Revenge without GS! Red Bottles=Red Egg?

Maybe SNS is in critical form(because Rambus changed in 2000) and some prizes(maybe co-op mode in B-T,secret level in B-T,Flume of Doom minigame in B-T) was canned.Maybe only secret level in B-K(and maybe in DK64) and Bottles'Revenge in B-T we can unlock via SNS?

I analizes Blackeye's texts in B-T:
"I had a dream once"-he see something that will happen in future...sometime dream releate to future...
"I were in this fine game"-in his dream he is in B-K
"A bear stole me glory looked a bit like you e'did"-he see that Banjo stole his glory...maybe eggs that he want collect and then he see that bear throw eggs to Captain's chest and use it to stole eggs from "fine game"
In my point Captain said about something that will happen...He dreaming about somethnig that will happen in B-K.Pictures behind him releates to SNS...pink egg and red egg has connection in B-K you know:the same SNS music in SFI and Captain's'Cabin,X on map in RBB where SFI is...the chests...big in B-K...big and small in B-T...small for small egg...big for big egg...small for pink egg(this egg became as"small"in B-T) and big for red egg(this egg not became in B-T and in B-K is in big size)...maybe we will throw pink and red eggs to chest in B-K then we will collect pink egg from small chest and red egg from big chest in B-T.

Uff...Finish!
Sorry about loooong post...but this represent my recent SNS ideas...
I'm hope that Banjo Team will include next SNS hints in Viva Pinata!

Otacon 27th July 2006 11:29 PM

thats a good read lol but I think his Dream was refering to the origonal design for BK projeckt " dream" and his glory was being the main char in it at least thats what i belive

supermario 28th July 2006 03:08 AM

I agree with Otacon.

BrokenBanjo 28th July 2006 03:28 AM

Yea your right BanjoPl...i agree with you....but lot of people believe that Blackeye only said that because...."I had a dream"...B-K was called project dream then changed....that I was in this game....he was probly the main character(not the vilain, because banjo isnt the vialin)...but a bear stole my glory...means that Rare changed the main character from him to banjo....but I agree with evrything else you said

Dylan Yoshi 28th July 2006 04:02 AM

Before I learned about Stop N Swop, I assumed his "Glory" was the two Doubloons Banjo stole from him...

Topmonhit 28th July 2006 02:00 PM

I still think the Glowbo cave just has to do with the area you find the Mega Glowbo in.

BanjoPL 28th July 2006 03:17 PM

Maybe this text is beta stuff?
Or Glowbo Cave n CCL is Huge Blocked Icy Cave from Rare Patent....

icegod 28th July 2006 05:04 PM

I'm looking in every round of banjo kazooie searching for odd things, and I found something.

In mumbos mountain, go to conga. Take his orange and give it to the little monkey so he rises the platform and you can hit conga with an egg.

If you hit him with one time he will throw 1 orange at you, if you hit him 2 times he will throw 2 oranges at you. I hit him 15 times and he threw 15 oranges at me...

Maybe if you hit him 100 times something might happen?

BanjoPL 28th July 2006 05:05 PM

Nice found!

TzTok-Jad 28th July 2006 05:33 PM

try to dodge 100 oranges... heh..

replace conga with grunty and rplace oranges with fireballs..

wait!! replace fireballs with homing spells.... yes... hehehehe

anyway what BanjoPL said soulds plausable. i learned that word from mythbusters!

Isaac 28th July 2006 06:08 PM

I'm not sure about it, what does Conga have to do with SnS?
It's crazy, we don't have even a clue, it's just a simple boss...

Oh by the way...About the Secrets levels...Even if there's not a specific area for it, maybe there's two level in one...Maybe a part, a glitched one, or whatever, could be hiden in Click Clock Wood in the outside area? (behind the tree)...

What do you think about it?

Oh and...On the Juke Box, the Jolly Roger Lagoon's Icon is Captain BlackEye...The question is "why it's not Jolly, or a fish, or something related to the ocean?"...

And when I flew to the little hole on the next side of the lagoon, I was hearing seagull...

icegod 28th July 2006 06:44 PM

I'm not saying this is the answer to sns, I just said that it's odd and might have something to do with it.

Nobody knows how you have to unlock sns, or even if it's still unlockable. It might very well be that you have to do something in every level.

There's also an theorie that sns might get unlocked by doing some moves in order (like dkc2), does that have something to do with sns?

If you think it's nothing and it's stupid then just ignore it instead of making stupid sarcastic posts.

Isaac 28th July 2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icegod
I'm not saying this is the answer to sns, I just said that it's
If you think it's nothing and it's stupid then just ignore it instead of making stupid sarcastic posts.

Oh sure...My post was so sarcastic...

Quote:

I'm not sure about it, what does Conga have to do with SnS?
It's crazy, we don't have even a clue, it's just a simple boss...
Do you see something sarcastic in that? I'm just saying that I'm not sure about it and I just asked what it has to do with SnS. Start by stoping attacking me that way, I didn't ever played DK, only the one on N64.

And you want me to ignore your post when you're saying mine are stupid?
Nice.

P_L 28th July 2006 07:21 PM

Didn't Conga serve some important purpose to the game? I seem to remember hitting him some large number of times, then he got really sad and gave me a jiggy or something like that ...

But that was years ago, so I don't remember what happened ... all I remember is that he became really sad and said some odd stuff. I need to do it again to see what he says.

EDIT: Ah ... it seems the first time you shoot at him, he gives you a jiggy after three hits.

Isaac 28th July 2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_L
Didn't Conga serve some important purpose to the game? I seem to remember hitting him some large number of times, then he got really sad and gave me a jiggy or something like that ...

Yeah, he gives you a jiggy after you hit him a lot of time...

Banjo-Swopooie 28th July 2006 07:35 PM

You CAN'T do it again after you get his jiggy...He'll keep throwing oj's at you.
CITRUSCITRUSCITRUSCITRUSCITRUSCITRUS
:P

icegod 28th July 2006 08:37 PM

Isaac, I didn't mean your post, I ment the post before yours.

Isaac 28th July 2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Isaac, I didn't mean your post, I ment the post before yours.

Well sorry then...And what about my theory?

Quote:

Oh by the way...About the Secrets levels...Even if there's not a specific area for it, maybe there's two level in one...Maybe a part, a glitched one, or whatever, could be hiden in Click Clock Wood in the outside area? (behind the tree)...

What do you think about it?

Oh and...On the Juke Box, the Jolly Roger Lagoon's Icon is Captain BlackEye...The question is "why it's not Jolly, or a fish, or something related to the ocean?"...

And when I flew to the little hole on the next side of the lagoon, I was hearing seagull...
I'm just hoping we're doing all this for something, not for nothing...

supuhchris 28th July 2006 11:34 PM

maybe, since it's ridiculously secret area 1, maybe there originally were more! i dunno i'm just guessing.

Mr.Patch 29th July 2006 12:36 AM

well this is just guess but...

in BK you can go into banjo's house and go to his pictures and press (A i think)
and you will start playing a secret puzzel , i wanted to try that on the pictures in the room were blackeye is maybe theres a puzzel challenge there , i wanted to try it but i dont have the game so can someone go and try it for me?
thanks in advance.

qwertybub3 29th July 2006 12:44 AM

Quote:

I'm looking in every round of banjo kazooie searching for odd things, and I found something.

In mumbos mountain, go to conga. Take his orange and give it to the little monkey so he rises the platform and you can hit conga with an egg.

If you hit him with one time he will throw 1 orange at you, if you hit him 2 times he will throw 2 oranges at you. I hit him 15 times and he threw 15 oranges at me...

Maybe if you hit him 100 times something might happen?

You mean like this ?

Otacon 29th July 2006 05:37 AM

hmmm thats a good idea, the puzzle thing in blackeyes room.....but I think there is too much seculation going on, with odd little things, small glitches that were missed during testing, like Conga's orenges, or Blackeyes picture on the jukebox, I think we should simply, go over ALL off the text memorie finds and what not, that we have known, not speculated, Im not tring to flame anyone here, Im just saying we need to focus more on the facts than specualtions,

BanjoPL 29th July 2006 08:10 AM

I yesterday played B-K and went to room in Mad Monster Mansion where treasure chest is.I have some ideas about chest:
1.Can you noticed that wood blocked keyhole?
2.Maybe ice key can open chest...when wood will vanished?
3.Maybe chest is entrance to secret level? We know that entrance to TTC is chest.In Map room in Rusty Bucket Bay we can found 2 maps:TTC map with X where Sharkfood Island is and unknown island map.Perhaps SNS Beach is secret level?
4.It looks like that Blackeye is hidden somewhere in B-K.We can found his pictures in MMM.Rare said that evil pirate have mission and purpose(in B-K).In B-T he said that he has dream and he were in fine game and Banjo stole his glory...On Scribes Rare said that he was in Dream...but maybe they reffer to B-K? Maybe Banjo fight with Blackeye.He defeat captain and stole his glory...
5.In Banjo House there are 2 strange pictures:Fungus Forest and SNS Beach.Maybe they're show secret levels? FF will be unlocked via SNS with DK64 and SNS beach is hidden somewhere...Maybe really chest is the entrance to beach?(the same as entrance to TTC)
6.Maybe B-T can somehow activated chest? Maybe Blackeye in B-T have something to this...wood must vanished to reveal keyhole....

ultramegadude 29th July 2006 08:14 AM

that "sns beach" picture is actually a pic of hammerhead beach if i remember correctly

BanjoPL 29th July 2006 08:15 AM

Maybe pictures on Grabbed By the Ghoulies Board represent:
1.Spiral Mountain
2.Door to Banjo House
3.SNS Beach-secret level?

Can you noticed that Rare placed Devil Bottles picture in GBTG in the same place as Bottles picture in B-K: ON FIREPLACE

This is strange that when we start Bottles Puzzle Game in B-K then Bottles said that we will win mystery prize.But after beating all challanges we not win mystery prize but only funny sandcastle codes. I will tested this:
1.collect ice key
2.collect certain eggs
3.play again Bottles Puzzle Game

Another strange is that one of challanges in BPG is places in Blackeye's Bedroom where treasure chest is...and another in captain's'cabin...

Maybe after beating Bottles Puzzle Game with key and correct eggs secret level will activated?
Maybe chest will opened?

Now what eggs we should collect?

My idea:"Complete your homework and finally you will can play Devil Bottles subgame"

Dylan Yoshi 29th July 2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

3.SNS Beach-secret level?
The picture of the beach in Banjo's house is from the secret beach ending, AKA Blubber's Secret Island.

Quote:

and another in captain's'cabin...
Someone should try that challenge after activating the Red Egg via Sandcastle Code.

ultramegadude 29th July 2006 09:46 PM

o i have the red egg appears on the puzzle. nothin special tho

The Jinjo Jinjo 30th July 2006 04:29 AM

I've done it too. If the egg has been activated, it will be in the picture. If it hasn't, it won't be. o-O

BanjoPL 30th July 2006 04:14 PM

Maybe we should complete Banjo-Tooie without cheating?
In fact after completed Super Special Challange Jiggywiggy named Banjo as "chosen one"...but we can't use this code.
FGN Rare Talks Tooie November 2000:
"Feature that allow players come back to Banjo-Kazooie and unlock secret areas after complete Banjo-Tooie is in the game"
Its looks like that sandcastle codes or eggs activators are hidden in B-T.

Maybe in B-K we should collect only ice key and pink and blue eggs then activate secret level? Can you noticed that on GBTG board eggs on left side are smaller than eggs on right side? Maybe board represent:eggs from B-T(left) and eggs from B-K(right) Mumbo show us only key and pink and blue eggs.We should collect its and try activated secret level.Maybe really cyan,green and red eggs in B-T are ice,grenade and fire eggs? Ultimate SNS prize in B-T would be Bottles'Revenge.

I have another idea what pictures on GBTG board represent:
1.spiral way to lighthouse in TTC or Spiral Mountain
2.door to lighthouse or door to Banjo House
3.secret level or Sharkfood Island

Daydreams 30th July 2006 05:16 PM

Maybe, the "Chosen one" cheat isn't for BT, but for BK?
Has anyone tried entering it in the sandcastle?

BrokenBanjo 30th July 2006 05:18 PM

Yea...when I noticed that on the board....there were two eggs larger than the other ones...I figured they were from B-K...and the smaller form B-T....I'm pretty sure that the sandcastle cheat codes were put in B-T for us to find and then, use them in B-K....so I would say that we would need the ice key and blueand pink egg from B-K...and blue and pink egg from B-T (dont think we need ice key)....and after that....i dont know....we should just try stuff....

hackedjinjo 30th July 2006 08:14 PM

hi im o so sorry if this has all ready been posted but im on about 60 pages into this but i have an idea what about the jappanese versons? those were made on the n64dd and had removeable disks that could itnteract with carts while on so mabey SNS has something to do with the disk drive.... just a thought... id love to help any way i can but i dont have a copy of b-k anymore but untill i do i do have B-t tho so if anything needs to be done on b-t im your slave. oh if your need more info on the N64dd just ask!

jumbo mumbo 31st July 2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daydreams
Maybe, the "Chosen one" cheat isn't for BT, but for BK?
Has anyone tried entering it in the sandcastle?

Sorry, but no more sandcastle codes. I guess there's a small chance that there are more, but that has the same chance of me walking to mars, ordering a vegan cheeseburger from McBurgerking and the being thrown back by a 3 foot tall gorrilla and landing on Regis Philban. Twice.

ultramegadude 31st July 2006 06:04 AM

hey iv done that quite a few times actually...

Dricenticore 31st July 2006 06:16 AM

Oh. My. God. You are the savior. You found SNS. We worship you or something.

Really though some of these ideas are getting a [niceness] little odd.[/niceness, like MOTHER TERESA niceness]

BanjoPL 31st July 2006 01:08 PM

According to GBTG board:
Its looks like that first we should collect small eggs(B-T) then collect big eggs(B-K) and ice key(it looks like that eggs revealed key) then activate secret level...maybe eggs in Banjo-Tooie activated somehow eggs in Banjo-Kazooie?(triggers?)

Door on board NOT looks like Gobi Valley door...better lighthouse door or Banjo House door...or closed door in Grunty Industress Workers Quaters in B-T...(where is poor bunny that we can't help him)

Bottles said in B-K that we will win mystery prize after beating his puzzle game...but we don't.
Maybe this "mystery prize" is activating secret level and activating SNS? Why Rare put DB picture on fireplace in GBTG? Why door on board looks like door to Banjo House?

gyros321 31st July 2006 02:44 PM

My question in GBTG why would Rare still put like the ice key + egg's if there IS no secret according to them. I mean was this before the advent of the SnS theory's etc.?

hackedjinjo 31st July 2006 04:39 PM

any one have any thoughts about my suggestion?

BanjoPL 31st July 2006 05:00 PM

I again analized Grabbed By The Ghoulies board and i have idea:
Those 4 eggs and ice key under pictures looks like SNS result in B-T...
2 smaller eggs would be pink and blue eggs in B-T...
2 bigger eggs would be certain eggs from B-K...
Maybe Rare put 4 false eggs in B-K and only 2 correct? This explain why Banjo speak only after 2 eggs collected...
In Banjo-Tooie i can found refrences to 2 eggs from B-K:
TTC pictures near Blackeye releate to TTC map in RBB plus egg is in captain's'cabin-red egg
Loggo-green egg

Now pictures on board...those door possibly looks like doors in Workers Quaters in Grunty Industress in B-T...Loggo is there!-green egg
Those land with X looks like SFI...in RBB there is map with X where SFI is...this releate to Blackeye and pictures near him...there is egg in his cabin-red egg

Maybe we should collect ice key and certain 2 eggs and activate secret level(in B-K)?
Bottles Puzzle Game have something to this...
Maybe Rare show us 2 fake eggs in B-K ending movie,hide 2 fake eggs and hide 2 correct eggs? Maybe thats why they said:"Wait untill Banjo-Tooie" Why not? They put 4 false eggs and only 2 correct...And this explain why we can't found green and red eggs in B-T...
Maybe eggs will reveal those prizes in B-T:
red egg-Bottles'Revenge mode
green egg-open door in Quagmire-RSA1

This is only speculation guys...