The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Gaming (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sonic or Shadow (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10838)

Grey Jinjo 4th August 2007 07:20 PM

Sonic or Shadow

A simple poll.

ConkerKing 4th August 2007 07:26 PM

Sonic.

Simple Answer :).

P.o.t.O 4th August 2007 07:28 PM

If we're talking of the entire series, Sonic.

If we're talking about SA2, definitely Shadow. He kicked so much ass in that game.

DeLMrcs 4th August 2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P.o.t.O
If we're talking of the entire series, Sonic.

If we're talking about SA2, definitely Shadow. He kicked so much ass in that game.

QFT, Shadow stole the show in SA2.

digimastermike 4th August 2007 09:27 PM

SA2 Shadow = yes. But I voted for Sonic overall. He hasn't been mutilated into an emo, like Shadow has. :p

Icy Guy 4th August 2007 11:20 PM

Sonic. I didn't like Shadow when he was introduced in SA2, and I liked him even less when he turned into an outlet to introduce guns into the Sonic universe.

gamemastersonic 4th August 2007 11:24 PM

sonic all the way

Mr.Patch 4th August 2007 11:45 PM

Sonic, he's almost like Mario no real purpose just wants to save something.

Hylian1 5th August 2007 02:38 AM

Sonic since i've never played a title with Shadow.

EDIT: Just saw choice 3. So that one gets the vote.

gdsmzroll 5th August 2007 03:19 AM

I liked Shadow in SA2 and sonic heroes, but after Sonic the hedgehog Sega totally screwed him up

So I go with sonic

Dylan Yoshi 5th August 2007 03:43 AM

If it's SA2 Shadow, he wins. If it's overall Shadow, they both suck equally.

Bottles98 5th August 2007 03:57 AM

I played all the way through Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle and Shadow the Hedgehog. Haven't played Sonic 360, but that's a fair number of games with Shadow to have played through.

Obviously, my choice is Sonic. anyone who has played all those games and chooses Shadow overall is mad.

Grey Jinjo 5th August 2007 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottles98
I played all the way through Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle and Shadow the Hedgehog. Haven't played Sonic 360, but that's a fair number of games with Shadow to have played through.

Obviously, my choice is Sonic. anyone who has played all those games and chooses Shadow overall is mad.

I played them all and chose Shadow overall :no:. His personally is a little skewed sometimes (and a LOT skewed some others) but it beats having virtually no personality at all.

Also, Sonic 360 is the worst of the entire series, IMO, so don't worry about missing much.

Mr.Patch 5th August 2007 04:53 AM

Hey it's not about what a man (Hedgehog in this situation) says , it's his actions that matter!

Bottles98 5th August 2007 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Jinjo
I played them all and chose Shadow overall :no:. His personally is a little skewed sometimes (and a LOT skewed some others) but it beats having virtually no personality at all.

Also, Sonic 360 is the worst of the entire series, IMO, so don't worry about missing much.

Tell me how sme emo little copy is better than the star of the series

TELL ME

EDIT: and yes I know, by the game lore Shadow came first, but I'm talking about as a CHARACTER.