The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop 'n' Swop Website (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15002)

Nickybo 31st March 2008 11:37 AM

Yeah in page info under keywords it says Ice Keys, Eggs, Secrets, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo, Kazooie, a bunch of xbox 360's, Jiggy, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, Blackbeard and rare and Microsoft studios. Interesting.

sim245 31st March 2008 11:46 AM

Im just excited to see what kind of info they will put up tomorrow if they put up any at all.

LoMoNoCrAt 31st March 2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrot!X (Post 295258)
I went into 'Page Info' on the site and it said things like 'Blackbeard', 'Ice Kazooie' and 'Bottle's Revenge'

^^^

This puzzles me, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about this being an AFJ. A revamped, next-gen and easily accessible version of Bottles revenge would be a fun and largely unexplored multi-player mode. I'd play it! :D

Blackbeard will probably be fit into BK3 somewhere, regardless of whether he has anything to do with S'n'S or not, who knows, maybe we will return to JRL and finally get the mysterious pirate his water?

Ice Kazooie... I just don't know, maybe we will Stop 'n' Swop with VP and receive some kind of ice sculpture of Kazooie. That would be very disappointing but it's the best I can come up with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Page Source
<meta name="keywords" content="Ice Key, Eggs, Secrets, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo, Kazooie, Xbox360, Xbox 360, Xbox, 360, jiggy, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, Blackbeard, Rare, Rare Studios, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Game Studio" />
<meta name="description" content="Stop 'n' Swop for Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360" />

Stop 'n' Swop for Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360. Well that's pretty self explanatory, although at the same time it explains almost nothing, I sure hope they don't call the game Banjo Kazooie Xbox 360!

sim245 31st March 2008 11:50 AM

Just wandering would day and time in the uk is it the moment cause i live in Australia.

LoMoNoCrAt 31st March 2008 11:52 AM

W00t go the Green & Gold my fellow from the land down under!

On Topic: Ice Mario seemed to think it was real, that must count for something!

Nickybo 31st March 2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim245 (Post 295264)
Im just excited to see what kind of info they will put up tomorrow if they put up any at all.

I to am exited about tomorrows information, all tho it will most likely be April fools stuff, i am still exited. I think there is about a 90% chance of info tomorrow.

Wow 2 fellow Australians in this thread.

Jellycrab 31st March 2008 11:54 AM

Maybe rare will try to put stop n swop in threeie.

Necrot!X 31st March 2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickybo (Post 295270)
I to am exited about tomorrows information, all tho it will most likely be April fools stuff, i am still exited. I think there is about a 90% chance of info tomorrow.

Wow 2 fellow Australians in this thread.

Make that 3 :D

Gaming Master2k 31st March 2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim245 (Post 295268)
Just wandering would day and time in the uk is it the moment cause i live in Australia.

Right now it is March 31st 2008, 11:55 am in the UK, it was posted by Ice Mario about 2 hours ago.

Also, It's the invasion of the Aussies! (4 extra Aussies!)

Bottles98 31st March 2008 11:58 AM

Oh, Rare do love to mock, don't they? Interesting to see what happens with this :p

Jellycrab 31st March 2008 11:59 AM

I mean it does say © 2008 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved

LoMoNoCrAt 31st March 2008 12:00 PM

The little picture before the websites URL is a black S'n'S egg! FTW?

Nickybo 31st March 2008 12:01 PM

I wonder what info they will put up. Will they go straight to saying how it would of worked in some ridiculous way, or say it will be in Banjo-Kazooie 3. I will beleive whatever it is until Rare says it's false.

sim245 31st March 2008 12:05 PM

Soon us Aussies will take over mauahahahahah

Mr. Pokeylope 31st March 2008 12:06 PM

We're not being given too much credit here... :mad:

I mean c'mon...

:no:

But I'd have to agree with Bottles and I'd like too see where this is going also.