The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Stop 'n' Swop Website (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15002)

watkinzez 31st March 2008 12:06 PM

Observations from the teaser:

-Pastel clouds
-Hills and grass that look like ball sacs

..what?

Kowz 31st March 2008 12:14 PM

Hehe, add another aussie to that list pls. : D

The background with the eggs and sky would make a nice desktop background, methinks...
Then again, I'm still loving the BK Christmas card one from last year. :p

J@mie 31st March 2008 12:17 PM

I would laugh so freakin hard if this is real...

Nickybo 31st March 2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowz (Post 295290)
Hehe, add another aussie to that list pls. : D

The background with the eggs and sky would make a nice desktop background, methinks...
Then again, I'm still loving the BK Christmas card one from last year. :p

Nice idea (makes picture background). That black sns egg raises a few questions.

J@mie 31st March 2008 12:21 PM

Also, I'm no good at looking into encryptions or whatever, but the thing under properties says the site was made today?

Kowz 31st March 2008 12:22 PM

If you're looking through properties on Windows, then the created/modified dates will be the dates that you loaded that page and looked at the properties. :/

J@mie 31st March 2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowz (Post 295294)
If you're looking through properties on Windows, then the created/modified dates will be the dates that you loaded that page and looked at the properties. :/

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh
Oh right, never knew that XD What a fool I am

Bottles98 31st March 2008 12:24 PM

Goerge is reading this thread

POST DARN YOU

sim245 31st March 2008 12:27 PM

Hopefully George will say something on this forum and he cant just say i never saw this thread.

Jason 31st March 2008 12:29 PM

The posts in this thread amaze me.

sim245 31st March 2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 295299)
The posts in this thread amaze me.

In what kind of way does these post amaze you. I see nothing different from the rest of the site.

Bottles98 31st March 2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 295299)
The posts in this thread amaze me.

I just want to see what this is going to unfold to. If it's a joke, I'll laugh my ass off.

Nickybo 31st March 2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottles98 (Post 295301)
I just want to see what this is going to unfold to. If it's a joke, I'll laugh my ass off.

That was probably why George was browsing this thread. Just to laugh his ass off.

Whyme123 31st March 2008 12:34 PM

afj, I'm not believeing this for a second lol...

sim245 31st March 2008 12:36 PM

I don't quite believe but i still have this doubt in the back of my mind such as everyone else probably does too.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.