The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Gaming (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Discuss games you've been playing (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52271)

venomjack 4th December 2013 09:06 PM

Well let's see here, Around this time a year, I try to make a list of games to replay to help make the time go by faster.
Right now I'm playing the original Paper Mario, and They Bleed Pixels.
I'm also planning on going into Banjo Kazooie, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2, Breath of Death VII and the Broken Sword series. I may also give Quest 64 a try though I doubt I'll get far on that

Turd Ferguson 4th December 2013 09:08 PM

i just 100%'d lego marvel super heroes and it was pretty fun

Esteban Colberto 4th December 2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 1178253)
This is one of the three remaining heart pieces I haven't gotten yet. It is absurdly hard and the stance in no way dictates where the ball lands. I gave up on this for now.

The stance does dictate where the ball lands, just don't put the slider to the left or right. Always keep it center. Forward hits front pots and crabs, neutral hits the second row, down hits the furthest pots. I actually just tried again and got it after 3 or 4 tries. Still a very ridiculous minigame. Took me longer to beat than any dungeon.

Madous 4th December 2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyNPC (Post 1178288)
Sometimes I 'tard it up in that Minecraft server we promote at the top of the page.

Wait, what server? The one at the top of the page has been dead for two years now. o-O

qwertykins76 4th December 2013 10:02 PM

I know that's a winking face an' all but I'll reply anyway; he means this server. I've been on it for like two years, though I don't go on much anymore. I've been waiting for them to upgrade to 1.7 to play it again. I shall build a grande treehouse of awesome.

Also playing Black 2 in my room whilst I tell my sister I'm doing my homework all day.

Madous 4th December 2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertyo76 (Post 1178297)
I know that's a winking face an' all but I'll reply anyway; he means this server. I've been on it for like two years, though I don't go on much anymore. I've been waiting for them to upgrade to 1.7 to play it again. I shall build a grande treehouse of awesome.

Also playing Black 2 in my room whilst I tell my sister I'm doing my homework all day.

Ohhh, that one. I thought GM2k kinda let it disappear a while back. Didn't know he was still helping manage it.

qwertykins76 4th December 2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madous (Post 1178298)
Ohhh, that one. I thought GM2k kinda let it disappear a while back. Didn't know he was still helping manage it.

Markdf controls it for the most part. I've hardly ever seen GM2K log in in all my time and I dunno what he does behind the scenes, but I think he fixes the server whenever it crashes or has some other major problem.

The Prototype 4th December 2013 11:27 PM

Furries an Elysian Tale. It's a pretty good character action game.

Terp 5th December 2013 02:10 AM

100% on a link between worlds, finished SR IV today, made a dildo gun in Dead Rising 3 Monday, and went 6\6\44 as Nami in ARAM Sunday. So far a good week.

Breegullbeak 5th December 2013 02:41 AM

Just got my PSVita today. Will be playing The Walking Dead, Hot Line Miami, and Retro City Rampage soon.

Esteban Colberto 5th December 2013 03:27 AM

If you totally completed A Link Between Worlds, maybe you can help me out here. I've gotten everything as far as I know and I'm about to complete the final dungeon, except I'm missing 3 items from my inventory slot. What are those for?

Derek 5th December 2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwertyo76 (Post 1178300)
Markdf controls it for the most part. I've hardly ever seen GM2K log in in all my time and I dunno what he does behind the scenes, but I think he fixes the server whenever it crashes or has some other major problem.

whoa markdf still has a server?! I might sign up after the update, it's been so long. I was DarkJinjo420 long ago.

Derek 5th December 2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oz the Gay and Powerful (Post 1178331)
If you totally completed A Link Between Worlds, maybe you can help me out here. I've gotten everything as far as I know and I'm about to complete the final dungeon, except I'm missing 3 items from my inventory slot. What are those for?

I believe the golden bee badge takes a slot in there, as well as an item you get near the final battle.

qwertykins76 5th December 2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 1178332)
whoa markdf still has a server?! I might sign up after the update, it's been so long. I was DarkJinjo420 long ago.

Looks like they're finally doing it Friday if no mishaps occur.

Terp 5th December 2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oz the Gay and Powerful (Post 1178331)

One item is only used during the final boss fight, and do you currently have a scoot fruit and a foul fruit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek (Post 1178333)
I believe the golden bee badge takes a slot in there.

The Bee Badge is on the Gear page.