The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

repaidfuzz 1st May 2009 12:02 AM

Wait i sec guys. "Now Who's Boss"
That doesnt neccesarely mean Now who is THE Boss....When they say "Boss" They could mean the slang term of Boss, Boss: Incrediably Awesome; miraculous; great.
Maybe, Maybe not? Any thoughts?

repaidfuzz 1st May 2009 12:06 AM

Sorry i meant to say "Who's Boss Now" but you get what i mean.

xxnekrosisxx 1st May 2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neodynamics (Post 581000)
Maybe the heroic failure is beating Gruntilda without answering any of her questions right. That way she throws all the fast harder spells at you. You would be heroic, but also a failure. :P

Confirmed that it doesn't work...coolboyman tested it out nothing happened.

BanjoMan1987 1st May 2009 12:48 AM

Someone said freezing the enemy below the ice egg silo (the silo where you get given ice eggs) and jumping off the cliff and stamping on it might do something. I just tried this landed bang on the enemy just as it was unfreezing killed it and fell to my doom. No heroic failure award.

xxjoesusxx 1st May 2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoMan1987 (Post 581146)
Someone said freezing the enemy below the ice egg silo (the silo where you get given ice eggs) and jumping off the cliff and stamping on it might do something. I just tried this landed bang on the enemy just as it was unfreezing killed it and fell to my doom. No heroic failure award.

Coolboyman already tried it.

Madous 1st May 2009 01:12 AM

This is great, it's like looking for Stop 'n' Swop all over again, because, well, that's exactly what it is. o-O Can't wait to see what the rewards are...

Dylan Yoshi 1st May 2009 01:34 AM

Has anyone tried losing to Grunty as Banjo in multiplayer? That might work for either Heroic Failure or Now Who's Boss.

Pikminpicker 1st May 2009 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatman3388 (Post 581163)
This is great, it's like looking for Stop 'n' Swop all over again, because, well, that's exactly what it is. o-O Can't wait to see what the rewards are...

You've totally nailed my thoughts. This is great! What's gonna happen once we get all of the achivements? I'll keep watch and search for info from other sites about the remaining two since i don't own a X-Box.

STOP 'N' SWOP you're giving us the challange once again! ^_^

Coolboyman 1st May 2009 02:32 AM

Here's what I did today:
- Beat Grunty while getting all her questions wrong in Replay mode
- Hit Zombie Jingaling to get him to talk about all the bosses

What others have done:
- Beaten Mr. Patch in less than 2 minutes
- Kill Grunty as Banjo on local Multipalyer

I am going to break more records to see if it unlocks something. Perhaps you have to beat all the bosses under a certain time? The current world record is about 16 minutes, and I'm at 17 minutes. I'll try...

15 Minutes?

Ice Mario 1st May 2009 02:32 AM

I think it's going to be something like that. Total personal bests on bosses less than x

Also, I've beat Mr. Patch while not leaving the ground :p No joy.

Coolboyman 1st May 2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario (Post 581228)
I think it's going to be something like that. Total personal bests on bosses less than x

Also, I've beat Mr. Patch while not leaving the ground :p No joy.

Lol, I forgot to mention. One of my party members beat Mr. Patch without using any eggs, just beak bombing his patches.

Tooie 1st May 2009 02:39 AM

Has anyone tried dying as you beat an enemy for Heroic Failure?

Ice Mario 1st May 2009 02:42 AM

I tried dying when Targitzan explodes, but I couldn't get any of the darts to get me.

repaidfuzz 1st May 2009 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatman3388 (Post 581163)

YEAH! i really like how everyone is coming together and try and figure this out. It shouldnt be something incredibly hard though because everyone should be able to access Stop N Swap, but who knows. Maybe you do have to beat all the bosses under a certain time.

BanjoMaster 1st May 2009 02:55 AM

I was just fighting Mr. Patch and noticed that before the battle he says something along the lines of "I'll show you who's boss!" that made me think of this.