The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (part 2) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5574)

pinkbull 6th October 2006 11:53 PM

I forgot I made this. I allready summerized all these codes awhile back.
Code summery right here I thought these were different codes but I hadn't touched my site for so long I wasn't sure.

hatrickpatrick 7th October 2006 08:59 AM

Swoopie: If you want a new controller, Ebay has some very very cheap ones from time to time... Where are you, NTSC (US, JAP), PAL(EUR, AUS)?

Bottles: I think the reason it's not being moved is because this is following a definete course of exploration. A lot of the others are the really vague and unproven ideas which caused this topic to be closed last time. (It was closed since it was getting so off topic with all the random untested theories people were throwing in)

Pinkbull: Thank you SO much, it's great to have them all in one place.
You might just want to clarify that last code: The digits are level specific, IE, what 01 does in Wozza's Cave (Ice wall gone, banjo disappears, as you have there) is completely different to, say, TTC. Setting it to 02 in TTC gives you Blubber's cutscene, 01 in MMM gives you the church door opening, etc.

That's why this code is so difficult to map, we have to visit each room >_<

s.w.a.t 9th October 2006 03:09 PM

It should still go there, crap or not.

Platinum Jinjo 9th October 2006 04:17 PM

some people don't understand there's a place (Banjo discussion) for serious discussion and research. Then there's another place (Banjo theories) for theories and unconceivable none sense. Not trying to be mean but we don't want this thread to disappear like the last one.

hatrickpatrick 15th October 2006 12:33 PM

Ok I have a few more digits to add to the cutscene mod (nothing spectacular, just some more digits I found)

I can now confirm, BTW, that the cutscene activator we have isn't the only one. It is responsible for some cutscenes, but, apparently, not all. It doesn't seem to control the "sandcastle draining" cutscene, for example (The digit doesn't appear to change at all during that one).

I'm going to try and use Nemu64 for some of this, I think it can use breakpoints, IE, alerts you and freezes gameplay if an address you've flagged changes. This will help us find out whether a cutscene triggers the activator at all.

I'll post the new digits later today. As always, if anyone's interested in exploring this, just let me know.

Banjo-Swopooie 15th October 2006 05:52 PM

Err...

I found a code that lets you walk in the sand draining cutscene...Image mod yourself into something big and watch the scene. Banjo's in it :P

BanjoPL 20th October 2006 04:08 PM

I have another "4 eggs" theory.Maybe we should collect ice key and eggs that possible releates to Captain Blackeye.Here you go:
cyan egg-hidden in barell in cellar in mansion.We can found pirate pictures in this mansion...
pink egg-hidden in Sharkfood Island.We can found map with X that represent pink egg on Rusty Bucket ship(captain's ship?) and pink egg picture behind captain in sequel...
green egg-another egg that we can found in mansion where pictures of captain are...
red egg-egg that we can found in captain's'cabin in Rusty Bucket ship...Blackeye's cabin?

ChillyDark 20th October 2006 04:34 PM

Problem is go to the Banjo Theories, and you'll find Grey said that collecting the eggs is a joke, it's the only stickied topic, the one called a note on Grabbed by the Ghoulies.
Sorry to burst your bubble, BanjoPL.
But maybe B3 will have something on SNS.

collecter 26th October 2006 01:12 PM

I would like to help in cutscene hacking but... my gameshark became glitched so I'm trying to borrow one. I think you should try the cutscene mod in all the SNS Item areas and not just on the ice key area.

hatrickpatrick 1st November 2006 11:31 PM

Hope everyone had a good halloween (it's always great here in Ireland - bonfires, scary movies, and massive fireworks going off outside every few minutes :D )

I've been trying to hack BT, ever since that code for silo control was found. I'm going to try that Renegade program tomorrow, hopefully it'll make things a bit easier...

Banjo-Swopooie 2nd November 2006 07:11 PM

Renegade - Confusing at first, fun at last. :P

ranini 3rd November 2006 12:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i kno stop n swop

but im not telling u guys. :D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:DD

see i have proof/

KeronSHB 3rd November 2006 01:00 AM

Yeah... that sucked... alot...

I smell another one of Grunty's Fatal spells coming.

BanjoPL 3rd November 2006 09:46 AM

Please stop joking about SNS and swap to playing BK/BT games...
Now i'm working on BT instant warp codes...
I want search BT instant warp for Gruntilda's Lair(Tower Room)!
There is possiblity that Ridicolously Secret Area 1 is...Tower Room!

There is very werid stuff in Transformation Room in BK.When i jump on red lever then camera focused on Banjo and looks like that lever can be pulled...but of course i can't pull lever.
Maybe there is trigger for this? Maybe trigger is in TR in BT and must be swapped to BK?
WHY CAMERA FOCUSED WHEN I JUMP ON LEVER ???
Or maybe RSA1 and Tower Room are remaints of SNS that Rare leaved in BT to confuse players?

What about challange 16?
This is glitch or something else?
Why this exist in PAL version?
Some of "glitches" not exist in PAL version like Heggy's glitch and Seagull.

Keg 3rd November 2006 02:37 PM

how about being in BK and using a BT warp code?