The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

Lady G0 Lucky 1st March 2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123
who envys it?

Well, I'm just saying. I mean, who knows? Maybe someone could come along and flame him like a madman all of a sudden out of the middle of like, nowhere. So like, it's good to encourage him ahead of time, no? o-O

There are people in this world that are real put-downs, and for something like this, I don't think anybody would like to see CBM getting flamed in the first place. Not me either.

runehero123 1st March 2007 01:24 AM

I understand. Keep up the hard work CBM i hope you can find the next egg!

Theguyoverthere 1st March 2007 04:00 AM

Can't you simply give us the code that made the springy shoes become the orange egg?

Airman 1st March 2007 06:51 AM

nah because he said it doesnt work sometimes remember....or i think anyway...so theres still people that think this is a joke huh? *shakes head in dissappointment* i dont know what to say

and also this is pretty cool but its not worth calling each other names and ******* its silly its just a game...and in my opinion is not worht losing your normal sleep pattern over..

bobbynicjr 1st March 2007 12:47 PM

Good job CBM!!!!
this new egg will stop the people who have been saying it is just a pink egg in a dark place, but is it possible to find another key?

DemyGod 1st March 2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
It's related to an egg, but not the purple egg. I've been working my ass off for hours trying to figure this out, and I really dont appreciate peoples additudes here, especially when I'm trying to figure this out for those people.

LOL, Sorry Coolboy. Didn't mean to start some people against you, just thought it would be a great set up for an Aprils Fools Joke. I beleive you, just saying it would have sucked if it was a set up for April 1st.

runehero123 1st March 2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbynicjr
Good job CBM!!!!
this new egg will stop the people who have been saying it is just a pink egg in a dark place, but is it possible to find another key?

Quite possibly, i think if they made new eggs then there is a new key hidden in there as well... one can only hope.

bobbynicjr 1st March 2007 03:57 PM

does anyone know what we were meant to do with these eggs at one point?

Duker 1st March 2007 04:03 PM

Yes. But I can't tell you:)

runehero123 1st March 2007 04:05 PM

So far... No, we might never find out.

bobbynicjr 1st March 2007 04:13 PM

so how long (approxamitly) will it take to find the other eggs?

runehero123 1st March 2007 05:11 PM

Well... Id say if everyone pitched in and helped with these freeze digits, it wouldnt take to long, assuming there are more eggs.

glitchman 1st March 2007 07:26 PM

i predict that there will be a... FIRE KEY!!

sry just a thought..

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 07:29 PM

Actually,a fire key sounds quite logical.I mean,if there is one,it would probably be that.Reason being is there is already a ice key,logically you'd think of a fire key to go with it.Mabye this has to do with Hailfire peaks(or whatever it's called),seeing as there is a fire side and an ice side.:)

glitchman 1st March 2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
Actually,a fire key sounds quite logical.I mean,if there is one,it would probably be that.Reason being is there is already a ice key,logically you'd think of a fire key to go with it.Mabye this has to do with Hailfire peaks(or whatever it's called),seeing as there is a fire side and an ice side.:)

yeah lol.. actually ive never played BT but i think the ice key goes with the ice part? if so then it is quite logical for there to be a fire key!

how banjo is ment to pick it up without burning himself is beyond me..

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 07:43 PM

What?It seems quite logical.I mean,if we are finding all these eggs,there may be a posibility of a key,you never really know.It's possible though,assuming this isn't an april fools day joke(which I don't think it is).
-CK-

Hakey Wake 1st March 2007 07:47 PM

It's not that it isn't logical, it's just that every year there's the idea of a "Fire Key" thrown around and it gets somewhat repetitive. :p

glitchman 1st March 2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
assuming this isn't an april fools day joke(which I don't think it is).-CK-

can we drop the whole "H4kz0rZ h35 4Fj!nG!!ii!!" thing and actually wait for april the 1st??

lol *sidesteps to the left* moving on..

ive fogotten what i was gonna say :o

EDIT oh yeah i remember! possible theorie.. you collect the fire key from MFE then swop it to unlock suming in the lava side of HFP!

Andre 1st March 2007 07:54 PM

This is for discussion of the seventh and eighth Stop 'N' Swop eggs. If you wish to discuss a 'Fire Key,' make a thread in Banjo Theories about it.

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 07:57 PM

Back_on_topic:Found anything new yet Coolboyman?Anyone get the purple/orange codes to work besides CBM?

kirbyfanner 1st March 2007 08:15 PM

Yes, i'd really like to see this. Hmmm....maybe there are more sandcastle codes, but in another area. Or it could be codes you use in BT...not sure...

[whisper:Conkerking]Hey, you've predicted the orange SNS egg, since you have a rainbow avatar, do you think there will be a rainbow SNS egg? j/k[/whisper]

hatrickpatrick 1st March 2007 08:15 PM

Guys it's clearly NOT an AF joke, I mean c'mon, who would bother planting AF seeds half way through Feburary?

Back on topic, how many more freeze digits are there left to try?

And is there any chance someone can get me a PAL image mod code so I can try some of these? None of the old ARHQ ones work...

If BT's image system is compiled similarly to BKs, I could very possibly find an object mod code if I had a static (IE, non moving) image mod code...

Taija 1st March 2007 08:40 PM

Could someone do a little synopsis about what have been discovered so far? This is getting interesting.

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 08:43 PM

Well,we found a purple egg,speculation of a april fools joke,I predict orange egg,Coolboyman finds orange egg,KF almost leaves,I predict rainbow egg,and glitchman predicts fire key.That's about it.Now we just play the waiting game.:)

kirbyfanner 1st March 2007 10:50 PM

Mm hmm. THat's it. Hey, CBM hasn't been here for a day or so. Is he ok?
Or has he found the code, and throwing a party?

Airman 2nd March 2007 08:14 AM

doubt it probably taking a break hes been working on this thing for ages by the looks of it.

runehero123 2nd March 2007 05:32 PM

Rainbow egg? BTW wasnt there a purple egg in BK? But the orange egg is pretty cool seeing as it hasnt been there and the new graphical effects and all. Wait, these colors seem to be turning out as the color of jinjos, purple, orange. I predict more eggs will be the jinjo colors...hehe

Spearmint 2nd March 2007 05:56 PM

I don't think there's really going to be anymore eggs, they've already used up the main colours, red, blue, yellow, pink, purple, green, orange and cyan. ...Unless they put in black, white or brown or something.
Um, yeah since it's my first post on this thread, congrats on all the findings, I never thought there would be this kind of Stop N Swop stuff in Banjo Tooie.

glitchman 2nd March 2007 05:58 PM

im online! woo..

anyways possible place for purple egg to be in BK..

i think it was you runehero that said there might be a sandcastle code to make the crocodile in BGS open its mouth? well i was thinking... why? till i went there and had a look.. on top is a particulary big vine just large enough to hold an egg. so i was thinking.. maybe as soon as you climb up his nose the fanfare would play and you collect it.

this is a theorie! don't say stuff like "0h Th!$ W!LL N3Vr HaP£n!i!i!"

runehero123 2nd March 2007 06:02 PM

Okay what is that other eggs color that is not pink, blue, or cyan? Isnt that purple in bk? Like i stated i think these are entirely new eggs now related to jinjos: Orange, White, Black, Green , Blue , Red, Yellow, Possibly grey, pink , okay so thats alot of new eggs but it sure looks like the color of jinjos so far.

glitchman 2nd March 2007 06:08 PM

when was the last time CBM came on?

im begining to think hes writing an extra long post saying that hes found another 1 million eggs...

Articerile 2nd March 2007 06:42 PM

I predict...A LOCK!

OR something.

A safe! Yes! A safe you can open with the ice key!
I bet i'm right.
I know i'm right.

glitchman 2nd March 2007 06:50 PM

you already do unlock suming with the ice key..

Articerile 2nd March 2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitchman
you already do unlock suming with the ice key..

Amazing! I was right!
*starts breakdancing*
Well duh. I knew that, but since I had no ideas for what else could happen, I decided to point out something blatantly obvious and be right.

glitchman 2nd March 2007 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Articerile
Amazing! I was right!
*starts breakdancing*
Well duh. I knew that, but since I had no ideas for what else could happen, I decided to point out something blatantly obvious and be right.

lol yeah rite.

Articerile 2nd March 2007 07:10 PM

Ice Safe. Mega Glowbo. Dragon Kazooie.

New theory, the rainbow omelette, perhaps you were supposed to make an omelette for someone, a powerful wizard, who would attempt to revive Bottles if you pleased him.

glitchman 2nd March 2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Articerile
Ice Safe. Mega Glowbo. Dragon Kazooie.

New theory, the rainbow omelette, perhaps you were supposed to make an omelette for someone, a powerful wizard, who would attempt to revive Bottles if you pleased him.

lol that's already been said..

hehe i like corrupting peeps throries =]

Articerile 2nd March 2007 07:14 PM

???
Someone has already come up with the Rainbow Omelette Theory that is exactly the same as that?
I want to poke them >_<

glitchman 2nd March 2007 07:15 PM

yeah make a rainbow omelete hehe

Coolboyman 2nd March 2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runehero123
Okay what is that other eggs color that is not pink, blue, or cyan? Isnt that purple in bk? Like i stated i think these are entirely new eggs now related to jinjos: Orange, White, Black, Green , Blue , Red, Yellow, Possibly grey, pink , okay so thats alot of new eggs but it sure looks like the color of jinjos so far.

The Cyan Jinjo?

BK EGG COLORS:
Red, Blue, Green, Pink (WHICH ISNT PURPLE), Yellow, and Cyan