The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre
Is it possible that there could also be other eggs that we could not find before?

That's what I'm trying to figure out, it would be awesome if there were more eggs!

DekuScrubby 23rd February 2007 06:40 PM

I hope this evidence makes all those people who say "Stop 'N' Swop dosen't exist" stop and think for a minute.

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 06:58 PM

I think I can confirm tht this ISNT the pink egg, the 3 eggs we can already get in BT are all grouped together:
0974 - Pink secret egg
0975 - Blue secret egg
0976 - Yellow secret egg

What I'd like to know is, are there other freeze digits in BT, and what are they hiding?
Also, does anyone have any PAL image modifiers for BT, or know how to port these ones?

kirbyfanner 23rd February 2007 07:10 PM

Yes, my senses were right! I always thought the freeze digits were hidden SNS things/Beta things! NICE FIND! I really wonder if it is in BK...also Hatrick, use the code converter i sent you. You can convert every NTSC code to PAL and vice versa.

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekuScrubby
I hope this evidence makes all those people who say "Stop 'N' Swop dosen't exist" stop and think for a minute.

Yes, I sure showed myself. although this will spawn about a thousand 'theories'.

runehero123 23rd February 2007 07:34 PM

Wow. This makes me want to look through freeze digits in BK to see if i can find any extra egg like this.

Tanjo 23rd February 2007 07:49 PM

Oh man rare is going to be pissed at us for this. Stop n' swop just started to die down lol :P

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alakazam9891
It's only late February and you guys are setting us up for an April Fool's joke already? That was unexpectedly quick.

Why would this be an April fools joke? April fools isn't for another 1 1/2 months. Not EVERY big news thing (although this is probably the biggest Stop N Swop news since the castle codes were released) is an April Fools joke.

Besides, I don't know what else is in store to this, since this was just discovered yesterday.

glitchman 23rd February 2007 07:50 PM

if it is an april fools joke ( which i hardly agree with ) they might have actually waited for april...

EDIT ahhh you beat me to it!

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

The history of RWP proves otherwise.

However, I do believe this is real, and good job finding it.

I understand. I actually thought someone might think that it's a joke, but believe me, this is no joke. :D

glitchman 23rd February 2007 07:55 PM

would this egg be on bk?

glitchman 23rd February 2007 07:57 PM

lol that would be funny if you did find it late march, early april XD

Theguyoverthere 23rd February 2007 08:02 PM

So... We now have a purple egg with a question mark on it. Lovely.

*waits for a new sub-forum to appear for the discussion of theories regarding this violet wonder*

Coolboyman 23rd February 2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Had you found it, say, March 23rd, there'd be cries of "APRIL FOOLS LOL" throughout the topic. Great timing on this =)

The best time to make a joke would be on October 1st.

kirbyfanner 23rd February 2007 08:25 PM

Quote:

would this egg be on bk?
I asked this already :p

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 08:31 PM

It doesn't seem to have BT, KF, unless I'm missing it?

Theguyoverthere 23rd February 2007 08:37 PM

Quote:

Nah, we have to wait and see how this plays out before any subforums are created for one specific finding.

Right, we should definitely wait and see what this becomes. Subforum, what was I thinking? I almost sounded sarchastic there!

banjo-eighty 23rd February 2007 08:59 PM

Iv'e been reading this thread for a while but never posted so here it goes.

Great discovery CBM, it seems interesting indeed!!

Lady G0 Lucky 23rd February 2007 09:50 PM

Sweet find!

This is like, so cool, and just when SNS was dying down, I thought it really was gonna die due to the lack of real discoveries. Now I full believe in SNS again! W00t!:D

Congratulations, Coolboyman!

kirbyfanner 23rd February 2007 10:51 PM

Whoops....sorry CBM :p!

EDIT: Banjo-eighty, why do you have Banjo-Hamooie's avatar? You're not gonna try and make a kirbyfanner 2, are you?

digimastermike 23rd February 2007 10:51 PM

...I don't see how a seventh SNS egg could mean the rebirth of SNS. And I'm sure I'm not just being negative. :p

It's a very interesting find, at any rate. I'm really curious if there's other possible eggs or beta things located in the freeze image values.

Topmonhit 23rd February 2007 10:53 PM

A purple egg... cool.

If it wasn't for the Pink and Cyan eggs, I'd suspect there to be an orange egg which would have the colors of the rainbow (except Indigo) and would cause 50 people to make stupid theories. Doesn't Mumbo cause rain to happen in Cloud Cuckooland which makes a rainbow bridge show up, or have I just not played the game for several years?

Do you know if you're able to make the egg show up other places, or just there?

Also, I don't fully understand the image changing thing, but if the UFO thing in GGM was changed to the egg, would it still act like the UFO and thus go into Witchyworld, and if so, would it go back to the UFO? I'm (almost) sure you could try this with anything that works fine but I don't know because I know nothing of hacking and all that. But if it worked, you'd be able to see the egg in a lighter setting I think. But if this wouldn't work, then ignore this paragraph please.

kirbyfanner 23rd February 2007 11:01 PM

Topmonhit...i'm terribly confused. Sorry. Well, we havn't got it to pop up in other places yet, sorry :(

banjo-eighty 23rd February 2007 11:15 PM

No, the picture in question is mnt fire eyes, I just thought it apropriette(sp) for a banjo forum, and I forgot that he had it.

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 11:18 PM

ok weve established that it isnt the pink egg, so now what do we do?

O-suchin 23rd February 2007 11:47 PM

Now what?

hatrickpatrick 23rd February 2007 11:56 PM

We find the object modifier, hopefully. This would allow us to see what happens if that egg is collected.

A theory I have about the eggs in BT - they're stored by a counter, right? IE, if you have one of them, you get a (?): 1 sign in the bottom left corner, if you collect the 2nd, you get (?): 2, right?

So if we could find the address responsible for that counter, we could set it to 3 or 4, and go into heggy's to see what happens

Of course, it could easily be that this new egg has nothing whatsoever to do with heggy, especially since Heggy tells you at some point that she's finished hatching eggs...

Ice Lightning 23rd February 2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Of course, it could easily be that this new egg has nothing whatsoever to do with heggy, especially since Heggy tells you at some point that she's finished hatching eggs...

Could it be one that you can't collect but is solid, and you have to hatch it with Kazooie?

It's about the same size as Terry's eggs isn't it? And it could maybe explain why it's a different texture

EDIT: And just asking, do we know if we have all the code chamber codes for BT? I know we have BK's, but I don't know about Tooie's

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 12:11 AM

how can we find the object modifier?

EvilPsycho 24th February 2007 12:29 AM

I told you all that SNS is still alive muhahahahaha.

Great job Coolboyman. Purple egg though. Hmm very interesting.

If the purple egg is in fact collectible (hopefully it is) than it disproves my Yoshi Story theory =).

It does look like a breakable egg if it isn't collectible. Maybe it could have been a giant egg like in Bubble Gloop Swamp, where you had to do all these different moves to break it.

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 12:32 AM

ahh, bk has nothing to do with yoshi story, if yoshi's story was made by rare that probbably be a great theory, but yoshi aint with rare so sorry, cant happen.

The Pizza Boy 24th February 2007 12:38 AM

Would it be possible for us to get a savestate of this?

Mandolin 24th February 2007 01:11 AM

I can't wait to see the look on Rarekind's face when they learn what you did, Coolboyman. Put that egg in your avatar. Anyway, have you discovered in which part of "Banjo-Kazooie" that egg was supposed to be at, or does this mean that the eggs are also in "Banjo-Tooie" but hidden more cleverly so Ice and Sub couldn't get to them as 'easily' as they did before? Yowza, the hunt is on!

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 01:49 AM

lol, could there be more egs in bk? have you guys tried looking?

Airman 24th February 2007 02:11 AM

in the freeze digits? no :P but i hate having to reload the game every time a freeze digit fails. plus the image change code i have wont let me change into the 0800's it just says executing from non-mapped space or unhandled r34001 opcode or osme crazy stuff like that so yeah i dont know whats going on with that

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 02:13 AM

i didnt really understand any of that lol, whats a freeze digit can someone explain?

Airman 24th February 2007 02:25 AM

Freeze digits are digits that you type in the end of an image mod code that freeze the game ie there is no data at that value or something like that but my official definiton of a freeze digit is pain in the ass lol but yeah say your image mod code is (its not) 8037c1d1 and a knownw freeze digit ia 0303 or something if you acctually change that address value to 0303 the game will freeze

bobbynicjr 24th February 2007 02:31 AM

so a freeze digit is

1.nothing, just something that just bugs up your game

2.a freeze digit is half finished info but not enough to completly use it, thus freezing it.

which one is correct?

ConkerKing 24th February 2007 02:34 AM

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3694/purplexb1.gif <-if you want it.:P Anyway,congrats on the new egg again.I just had a thought,but,what if this egg,when collected,opens the SNS hotlink cutscene?I know it sounds like a wack-job theory,but I find it quite plausible.Mabye,you need more than 6 eggs,mabye you need 7..who knows..only time will tell..
-CK-

Airman 24th February 2007 02:36 AM

well as Coolboyman has shown us freeze digits arent entirely uselsss but when ur loading them they usuallly dont come up with anything and its a waste of time but hell u never know as weve seen