The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

ConkerKing 1st April 2007 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre
If you don't agree,then why post here?

DavidNel 1st April 2007 03:05 AM

1 hour and 3 mins until April fools day here on the eastern coast... I'm really hoping this doesn't last all day tommrow... I want to know if iit's a joke or not as soon as possible. I've been up from about 6:00 AM today, and the only reason I'm staying up is for this thread!!!

Timboid 1st April 2007 03:09 AM

WHY are so many people skeptical? Coolboyman even posted a savestate! We know it's real! I just can't wait to see what the RWP's April Fool's joke is.

BloodXP 1st April 2007 03:10 AM

It's already AFD over in Aust, seeing as CBM is awake maybe he should just tellus if its a joke or not =[

DavidNel 1st April 2007 03:14 AM

Why so sceptical? I'm really trying to stay nutral on this. I really just want to find out so I can sleep. It will keep me up not knowing if this is a joke or not. /exaggeration

I have so wild hopes that it is real, but my logic says, "OMFG no wie this be tru hom-E!!11one"

CBM, if this is a joke, just PM me. I swear I won't tell anyone... JUST LET ME SLEEP, lol.

Coolboyman 1st April 2007 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodXP
It's already AFD over in Aust, seeing as CBM is awake maybe he should just tellus if its a joke or not =[

Okay!

It's not a joke.

Platinum Jinjo 1st April 2007 03:17 AM

its as real as you want it to be.

BloodXP 1st April 2007 03:17 AM

Well im just sceptical because of the music track, the rest was either real or a good quality fake...

Also, finding an egg in a block cheese is always cause for scepticism :p

LaorBR 1st April 2007 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodXP
Well im just sceptical because of the music track, the rest was either real or a good quality fake...

QFT.

DavidNel 1st April 2007 03:21 AM

Alright. I need to say something real quick.

1) CBM, if you are telling the truth (which I hope and half-believe), then I am sorry that you have to go through all this junk to state your discoveries. Let me personally appologize for any doubt I had. I guess I'm being swayed by the non-believers...

2) If this is an AFJ, then good job fooling me and the others. I personally don't know that much about this hacking, but I have picked up a lot through this topic. Plus, it was a pretty good AFJ.

Nick 1st April 2007 03:27 AM

it would be funny if the AFJ was that it was real, and that everyone thought it was fake.

BloodXP 1st April 2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick
it would be funny if the AFJ was that it was real, and that everyone thought it was fake.

Baha yeah. It seems quite a few people here are too weak to make a stance... If i'm wrong and you're right about this topic who cares, atleast we've had a good argument =] Anyway back ontopic, why would the BK team have implemented eggs which you can just walk thru? It's starting to remind me of all the fake youtube SNS videos =/

ConkerKing 1st April 2007 03:37 AM

[Hey!Look!I'm raising my post count!]
Yep,it's definatley fake.Yep.I could say this for hooourrrss...

Seriously,if it was fake,it wouldn't be that great of an AFJ.
If the joke is it's not fake,I wouldn't laugh,because not many people have thought that it was fake.
So,yeah,anything else you're finding today CBM?

DavidNel 1st April 2007 03:40 AM

Woah, ConkerKing, I just figured out your icon... I thought it was a weird cyborg robot for about three days now...

Fake or real, it's fun anyway!

Platinum Jinjo 1st April 2007 03:42 AM

I don't care if its real or fake , its just fun watching you guys squirm.

Dylan Yoshi 1st April 2007 03:44 AM

You know, it strikes me odd that the Silver/Grey Egg has been found in Targitzan's Temple... Remember the hidden Silo Text? Rediculously Secret Area 1? Doesn't that sound kinda like a place that would be in Targitzan's Temple?

BloodXP 1st April 2007 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi
You know, it strikes me odd that the Silver/Grey Egg has been found in Targitzan's Temple... Remember the hidden Silo Text? Rediculously Secret Area 1? Doesn't that sound kinda like a place that would be in Targitzan's Temple?

Pretty sure we know that rare put that text in as a joke =(

DementedSun 1st April 2007 03:57 AM

How do you know that is was a joke?? Was the "Not Supposed To Be Here Jinjo House" a joke to?

Nick 1st April 2007 04:01 AM

Let us ask Rare!

Anyone have the number?

i did before....before they moved to microsoft....I love whois.

BloodXP 1st April 2007 04:04 AM

Well if you don't find it funny that they have a text saying ridicoulously secret area which is only accessable by hacking into the game...

Lady G0 Lucky 1st April 2007 04:05 AM

Oh my God, this ain't right. :no: Jesus guys, if y'all are just gonna keep on saying that it's an April Fool's Joke joke, don't even bother posting in here. I truly believe in this discovery and this topic is falling apart all because of a stupid, randomly made-up, absurd holiday! Do you guys realize how lame and discovery-wrecking fools y'all are being, just for saying that it is an April Fool's Joke, when there's already topic for those people who deny this discovery, yet few people actually pay attention to it? Y'all should be aware that spamming ain't solving the problem.

Oh and Coolboyman, keep up the great fruits of your labour; it's truly magnificent, why with such patience and detrermination, despite phony claims that the discovery is fake. I'm one of other people at RWP that remain loyal to your findings, just so you know that there are people that believe in you. You deserve to be trustworthy anyway! :approve:

Banjoman 1st April 2007 04:11 AM

It's officially April 1st, and it's not a joke. I definately believe this topic is the real deal now.

samf 1st April 2007 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjoman
It's officially April 1st, and it's not a joke. I definately believe this topic is the real deal now.

Though I agree, it's unrealistic to say that "well, nobody announced that it's a joke at Midnight, so it must be real"

yemboy42 1st April 2007 04:16 AM

It's not April 1st where I live, and even so, I doubt if it was an AFJ (which I don't believe it is) they would announce it at midnight.

EDIT: Beaten by samf.

DementedSun 1st April 2007 04:17 AM

*Rings bell* Yay mabye this will finnaly stop all the AFD comments ...or not..:no:

Lemmiwinks 1st April 2007 04:39 AM

Well, Coolboy's online now, so I guess he COULD reveal this as an AFJ, if it is one.

...Or he could wait until after April 1st to tell us it was a joke. Make us feel less paranoid, then all of a sudden - BAM! Herpes. Uh, I mean, he fools us.

LaorBR 1st April 2007 05:01 AM

CBM seems awfully confident...
Hmm I don't know about you, but I'm already preparing my apologize speech. :p

thatguyjr 1st April 2007 05:12 AM

I'm not. I caught the CBFD thread a few days ago, and figured there'd be a magical tie-in with that, too.

LaorBR 1st April 2007 05:19 AM

thatguyjr: Stop being a dick. And don't go randomly accusing people, you'll only sound stupid in the end.

platinum jiggy 1st April 2007 05:27 AM

well... nows the time for people living in central US:p

I honestly DO think Rare would go through all that trouble creating things like this just because they knew there were people dedicated enough to find them. Thats just the type of people they are.

speaking of Hitchhikers guide, i just saw that, it was pretty cool. Admitedly for the first hour and a half or so I was thinking "What the heck is going on here?" But I kept watching it and it was very creatively inspiring, so much, that i'm giving a tip off the hat by mentioning smart mice in something i'm writing, about them being the smartest beings. (Because I honestly was incorporating talking mice before I saw that movie).

Funny how everything is connected like this. I really hope everything comes to full circle here, like a needed Megaman 9 game...

and please stop the pointless bickering and enjoy having something to talk about. Heck, years ago I remember the great drought and am happy to see pages of new posts a day here now. :)

BloodXP 1st April 2007 05:47 AM

LaorBR, I think you're right about the apology speech =(
But if we're right do they have to write one? xD

BloodXP 1st April 2007 05:52 AM

Heres the link to the list of online AFJ's : http://aprilfools.urgo.org/
(CBM's should be added soon :P)

ConkerKing 1st April 2007 05:53 AM

Double post...god...just...we know you don't think it's real,you're just repeating the same thing over,and over,and over,and over...

BloodXP 1st April 2007 05:56 AM

But repetion is much fun ='(
And everyone saying it's real is repeating to.
How about when ya'll tell me what proves this is real I'll shuttup?
All I'm getting is 'it's not fake'...

platinum jiggy 1st April 2007 06:00 AM

no.. please just stop rapidly raising your post count instead of editing. Thats as bad as refreshing old topics. Unless of course this is some awkward aprils fool joke and i'm staying away from this board for the rest of today...

Killiax 1st April 2007 06:01 AM

BloodXP i'm preety sure Andre said if you dont believe it then dont post here and why do you keep posting here when there is a topic which is about this being fake why cant you just say that there

ConkerKing 1st April 2007 06:03 AM

It's going to be hilarious when Andre comes along and says:
"lock'd"
:p
Anyway,uhhh,any new finds there CBM?
Also:Here's the thread for non-believers

hatrickpatrick 1st April 2007 08:27 AM

Quote:

I honestly DO think Rare would go through all that trouble creating things like this just because they knew there were people dedicated enough to find them. Thats just the type of people they are.
I agree. but what makes methrow out that theory is the fact that this is a FREEZE digit. CBM stumbled on it ompletely by chance, if Rare wanted people to find this, they'd have made it slightly more stable...

bobbynicjr 1st April 2007 08:49 AM

im pretty sure that its not a afj right now and im sorry for ever doubting CBM.
theres gonna be a lotttta apologies

Shaz 1st April 2007 08:54 AM

I just dont see why a person would fake about it? whats the point in trying to impress people by faking it,when they will always find out its fake in the end and lose respect.