The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

bobbynicjr 1st April 2007 09:09 AM

its because rwp has a history with april fool jokes, but i think the history should stop here, once youve done it 2 or 3 times it just runs thin and i can understand why some users are skeptical about believing it.

glitchman 1st April 2007 09:51 AM

well i don't beilieve that it's an AFJ...

i mean, i havent seince the purple eggy was found

bobbynicjr 1st April 2007 10:29 AM

if it is a AFJ its not funny anymore so CBM should just say it, but as i beleive that it isnt a AFJ, that the non believers should stop saying it on this thread

glitchman 1st April 2007 10:58 AM

well all we can do is wait

bobbynicjr 1st April 2007 11:01 AM

well its april 1 here now so where does CBM live??

kirbyfanner 1st April 2007 12:46 PM

Well, obviously its no AFJ, and if it is, i'm kicking someone's a**.

But i still think its true at this point...

Kez 1st April 2007 12:50 PM

I believe CBM is being thruthful, but it leaves me to wonder: where is our AFJ?

kirbyfanner 1st April 2007 12:54 PM

Good question. Later in the day?

Fox McBanjo 1st April 2007 12:57 PM

Its probably 4-5 in the morning where he is.

glitchman 1st April 2007 01:07 PM

im back! kinda..

still no sign of CBM? >=[

DavidNel 1st April 2007 01:18 PM

It's 9:16 into April Fools day on the East coast... so I wouldn't give up on it being an AFJ just yet. However, I might not fully believe this is the truth (and I think I'm entitled too, there are so many discoveries coming out back to back...), I really hope it is. If everyone learns this isn't an AFJ, then many people will join CBM in his search through the freeze digits, and we might get to SNS yet!

kirbyfanner 1st April 2007 01:45 PM

Hmmm....i wonder why hes gone. Maybe, he dosn't want to announce anything on April Fools Day, because he may be afraid of us not believing him....

Airman 1st April 2007 02:06 PM

Yeah some people are still gonna build up their arguments months in advance their gonna be like "CBM dont even know that i know that this was an april fools day and now weve made too much of a fuss about it its gonna b next month!" .....

-End Transmission

hatrickpatrick 1st April 2007 02:43 PM

Ok, we've established that it's probably not an AFJ, so I propose that we mark the next person to try and derail this thread for moderation...

Platinum Jinjo 1st April 2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyman
because it's real?

I'm waiting for april 2nd when the AFJ claims come to an end. :D

CBM already said its real , you blind bats.

thatguyjr 1st April 2007 06:52 PM

Why are you so defensive of this, HP? Surely you've noticed the lack of hacking information CBM has posted. I know that if CBM were to say exactly what he did, hacking-wise, that you could mimic this, and verify the results, but obviously, you don't care so much about doing this, but rather defending his lackluster amounts of information on what he's done. So I'm curious, HP, why do you think this is legit? You must have your reasons, and maybe that could shed some light on the validity of this event.

DavidNel 1st April 2007 07:02 PM

ALL THIS FIGHTING IS TEARING US ALL APART! Heheh

Mr. Pokeylope 1st April 2007 07:57 PM

3:55 PM Eastern time and still no announcement weather it's an AFJ yet. I guess he really did discover something.

LaorBR 1st April 2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alakazam9891
Oh wow, I said it was an AFJ on February 19th or something, you guys are waaaaay behind.

Well, that was before the suspicious sounding SnS music.

Nick 1st April 2007 08:33 PM

Geez guys... Simmer down.

I think he lives in California.

Dylan Yoshi 1st April 2007 08:44 PM

If it were an April Fools joke, he would have posted a super-huge-mega discovery by now.

DavidNel 1st April 2007 11:30 PM

So, no new info or flames? I'm dissapointed.

Dan190 1st April 2007 11:56 PM

Someone named Coo1boyman just registered today. And the plot thickens.....

JabroniMantis 1st April 2007 11:57 PM

Omg Its Rar3 !!!11!!!!!!!!

BloodXP 2nd April 2007 12:18 AM

Dude, you guys are zombies, you believe everything CBM says just because... I don't even know why. There's alot more supporting evidence that this is a HOAX than that its real, but even when this is shown to you clearly you just say 'stfu go to another forum'. LAMEEE.

Nick 2nd April 2007 12:23 AM

^ Actually, the supporting evidence is even on both sides... Neither have shown proof.

What let me guess, the more supporting evidence is that you said so?

You are just speculating, once again. No one has proven that it is real, or that it is fake. CMB is the only one though, that has posted something other than statements. What have you done, but whined continuously?

JabroniMantis 2nd April 2007 12:24 AM

Umm, because he has NEVER lied to us before, its april 1st and he hasn't said "its just a joke!", carying it to tommorow wouldnt make any sense, and people would get pissed at him if that were the case. he has no benefit in carrying it on this long and if you think its fake there is a topic for that.
Quote:

'stfu go to another forum'.

mikesgm6 2nd April 2007 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JabroniMantis
(everything he said)

Agreed, in some places April first is not over so let us all just wait :D

DavidNel 2nd April 2007 01:34 AM

Yeah, he might decide to tell us at midnight, or 00:01 on April 2nd! What a crazy thought, lol.

(PS: What is up with the front page thing. Protect an identaty? *sniff* I smell fish...)

PSS: W007! 50th post! I can now give out rep points.

Nick 2nd April 2007 02:11 AM

i think tomorrow when ever he gets on...

Dylan Yoshi 2nd April 2007 02:21 AM

Well, it'll be determined whether it's an April Fools joke or not tomorrow.

Everyone who thinks it's fake will be laughed at if it's real.
Everyone who thinks it's real will be laughed at if it's fake.
Everyone who doesn't care has a win-win situation. =D

Nick 2nd April 2007 02:43 AM

It;s not that I don't care....I am neutral...

DavidNel 2nd April 2007 03:07 AM

Ah, it's 11:00 here. CBM has 1 hour to tell wether or not this is a AFJ... at least on the East coast...

sonictails1189 2nd April 2007 05:21 AM

...No longer April 1 here in Central Time...

Did anyone else notice CBM's new avatar, or was it just me? It looks like a picture of what appears to be the Ice Key, but a grayish-brown color... maybe a Stone Key? ... I can't tell where it is though, nor can I tell what the red spot is in the corner.

Killiax 2nd April 2007 05:23 AM

thats from Conkers bad fur day and if he's from california you have to wait around an hour and 30 minutes before its April 2

sonictails1189 2nd April 2007 05:26 AM

Ah, didn't know, I've never played the game...

<Waits for CBM while sleeping>

Killiax 2nd April 2007 05:29 AM

he posted about it in a new topic..

bobbynicjr 2nd April 2007 05:51 AM

guys, its not a AFJ,he would have said it by now, but CBM if it is any chance a AFJ than say it the moment you get on to avoid a war against you

Dan190 2nd April 2007 05:56 AM

Even is it isn't an April Fool's Day joke, it doesn't mean he still can't be flat out lying.

bobbynicjr 2nd April 2007 05:58 AM

no theres lying and theres AFJ, lying will get you banned/flamed, AFJ will get you laughed at or flamed.

besides, CBM is an admin, he doesnt lie for no specific reason