The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Everyone Read - Seventh Sns Egg! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8343)

Coolboyman 28th February 2007 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitchman
anyways moving on.. what else you got up your sleeve CBM?

Nothing at the moment, I'm just trying to find the trigger (again), and maybe I'll get lucky and find another egg (if there is one).

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 08:32 PM

[NO!!SARCASIM]Hey,there might be a new key,seeing as there are so many eggs..[/NO!!SARCASIM]
Mabye a fire key,you should try freezy peaks(or whatever it's called in BT).:)

glitchman 28th February 2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
[NO!!SARCASIM]Hey,there might be a new key,seeing as there are so many eggs..[/NO!!SARCASIM]
Mabye a fire key,you should try freezy peaks(or whatever it's called in BT).:)

sand key

EDIT
actually what is so sarcastic about that?
the *sitting on edge of seat* was a bit sarcastic... till i read the new RWP game thread.

SubDrag 28th February 2007 08:34 PM

Please chill out everyone

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 08:39 PM

Anyway,when you enter a freeze digit code,does it transport you to a place where the object has changed?Or do you have to search for them?
-CK-

Coolboyman 28th February 2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConkerKing
KF:GTFO :)
Anyway,when you enter a freeze digit code,does it transport you to a place where the object has changed?Or do you have to search for them?
-CK-

http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...&postcount=292

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 08:42 PM

Bye.Adios.会いなさい.
Thanks CBM :)

Andre 28th February 2007 08:42 PM

No, but I can delete every post that you make.

glitchman 28th February 2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre
No, but I can delete every post that you make.

im a bit slow.

why did u say that ?

EDIT

wow my brain worked... you mean u can delete his messages so it looks like he was never on this thread?

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 08:45 PM

[SORRY]..huh?Me?KF?[/SORRY]
Anyway,I hope you find some new stuff.I'm not too good with hacking so I really can't try any of the codes that you have.I hope someone else finds it though.Just to prove KF wrong.:)

Coolboyman 28th February 2007 08:51 PM

Okay, peace is restored. Thank you Andre.

runehero123 28th February 2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally replied to by CoolBoyMan:
what does it mean if you set the image mod to a freeze digit, warp to an area, and banjo's image doesnt change? Just a question.

I don't understand your question.
Well what i mean is, in BK when your in gruntys lair, and you set banjos image to a freeze digit using the image mod, when you leave the lair to spiral mountain, banjos image will still be banjo. I dont get why it does that, if anyone here knows why please explain. Also im not sure if this happens in Banjo Tooie.

BTW yes i have the cheat activated(i made sure and tested this multiple times with different freeze digits)

[edit] congrats on finding the orange egg. Im guessing there must be 4 more to go. Also maybe there will be a new key? Maybe these eggs were rewards for bringing the old eggs over from bk, which you would then use them to get to DK64. Maybe a .001 chance of that being true.

kirbyfanner 28th February 2007 11:06 PM

So, fill me in. We have discovered 2 new eggs, and one is orange?

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 11:11 PM

Yep.I predicted the future and CBM found a orange egg.(Also the purple one).
-CK-

Coolboyman 28th February 2007 11:11 PM

Anyways, so far I've discovered two new eggs, Orange and Purple. Totaling in eight Stop N Swop eggs.

Whyme123 28th February 2007 11:13 PM

Sheet! Two new eggs? Dang we are on a roll. Eat that, rareware! Well they probally are...
At rare HQ:

Person1: Dude!?! Why the hell did you put diffirent eggs in the game?!
Person2: Well I was just messing around in paint..
Person1: No. you are such an arse. Now they will keep looking for another five years.

:)

digimastermike 28th February 2007 11:16 PM

Wow. I come back to this thread and find that there's now an orange egg discovered. I'm very impressed. :)

Seemed at first that the purple egg felt a bit randomly added in, until the orange egg was discovered. Does everybody think there's more eggs than that? Even 8 feels like a bit too much. :p

kirbyfanner 28th February 2007 11:17 PM

Hmmm...very interesting...Why can't we find em' in BK? Maybe these are eggs being...mixed together? Or put in a machine? I don't know, i'm just throwing out ideas.

P.s. try the (M) code, CBM! Maybe it'll help you in getting the code!

Zy0n7 28th February 2007 11:25 PM

Oh well doesn't yellow + red = orange and blue + red = purple?
meh just a thought, didn't feel like posting a retarded teory on the teories forum.

good find CBM, I hope it's something real and not something that seems X but has a real explanation (like seagulls jukebox or infinite cheat on bt and so)

kirbyfanner 28th February 2007 11:30 PM

For this occasion (no, i'm not insulting anyone, being sarcastic, or anything) i made this.

Killiax 28th February 2007 11:32 PM

two eggs and it would fill the secound row

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 11:33 PM

Ha!That looks awesome!Your learning my son...your'e learining..:)
-CK-

kirbyfanner 28th February 2007 11:35 PM

Quote:

Hmm...you know, i just thought of that. It could be that, or a second key....Nice find!

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 11:37 PM

Well,it would be natural for Rare to include a second key,seeing as they already have so many eggs.But what could this new egg be for?Soon we will find out...very soon...:)
-CK-
Also:New Avatar^_^

Theguyoverthere 28th February 2007 11:44 PM

So.... Wow. This topic just exploded overnight... What did I miss...? And what ever happened to the transparent conspiracy theory?

ConkerKing 28th February 2007 11:50 PM

It got dumped,I think,I don't know when you left so i'll just give you the full scoop.CBM found a purple egg.KF got yelled at and almost left.I predict the future and photoshop a orange egg.Orange egg is found by CBM.I got a new avatar.That's about it :)
-CK-

Andre 28th February 2007 11:52 PM

FYI, I've been deleting anything related to the kirbyfanner and CBM fight. I don't want to derail this thread anymore, so please stay on topic. It'll make my job a lot easier. :)

runehero123 1st March 2007 12:04 AM

Quote:

Hmm...you know, i just thought of that. It could be that, or a second key....Nice find
thats weird i thought i posted that four eggs would fit into the second row. In fact i thought about that b4 the discovery of this egg. Or 2 more keys will fit. Heh heh.

Mandolin 1st March 2007 12:04 AM

Okay guys, I'm confused now. First off, is this whole shebang officially an April Fools' Day joke or not? I know some of you believe and some do not, but I want to know if this has already been declared a hoax by either Coolboyman or one of the admins. Secondly, assuming this is not a joke, which game is the new purple egg from? I know it was found in "Banjo Tooie" but judging by its size, and by the fact that the other eggs were a lot smaller when taken to the egg shed, I want to know if there's a possibility that the purple egg has an equivalent in "Banjo-Kazooie". Third and last, some of the most recent posts have led me to believe that we somehow think there's good reason to believe there's a whole slew of SNS items we haven't gotten to in one of the games; this is only an assumption made from studying some of your comments, but if you do think that, then I may have something to say about it.

Thank you for your time. :)

EDIT: wait just one New York minute! An orange egg was really and truly found!?

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 12:08 AM

1]It hasn't been confirmed as an April Fools day joke,though that has been speculated.
2]BT.
3]I think that.
4]Yes.And I predicted it.

runehero123 1st March 2007 12:13 AM

So far all freeze digits in the bt image mod are pointing towards sns. Plus i think i know which digits might possibly have something to do with these eggs in BK... Just judging by there suspiciousness. Um let me see if i can find them. Ok here they are:

056F - FREEZE
0571 - FREEZE
057F - FREEZE

Just seeing as they come directly after the ending beach scenery, it makes them suspicious.

ConkerKing 1st March 2007 12:15 AM

Huh,that is a good possiblity Runehero.Anyone wanna check them out?Also,what would make them appear to be SNS because they're after the end?Just wondering.:)
-CK-

runehero123 1st March 2007 12:17 AM

Just the thought that some sns stuff gets activated in that scenery. Thats all. I could be wrong.

Whyme123 1st March 2007 12:19 AM

It does? What do you mean? Like it happnes outsie the leven boundry?

runehero123 1st March 2007 12:22 AM

Well im saying when mumbo shows you those pics, it has to activate all the sns stuff, maybe activating some freeze digits as opposed to just typing in sc codes, only activates individual sns items.

kirbyfanner 1st March 2007 12:49 AM

Wait- i thought this was about the 7th/8th egg? Or has it changed....

runehero123 1st March 2007 12:59 AM

If it continues from the old eggs it is the 8th(orange), actually we dont know the exact order but its the 8th one we(coolboyman) found. If its a completely new set of eggs its possibly the 2nd of 6 eggs we found(coolboyman).

SO I DUNNO BUT I WILL NOW HYPNOTIZE YOU, >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<e>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< <<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<g >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>......<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<< <<<<<<<<<<g>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>><<<<<>

Killiax 1st March 2007 01:02 AM

possibly the new eggs had to be swoped for the old eggs?

Lady G0 Lucky 1st March 2007 01:18 AM

Great job finding another egg, Coolboyman! Keep it up, and don't give up, but most importantly, don't listen to the others that deny, or envy, your discoveries. You're doing great! :D

runehero123 1st March 2007 01:19 AM

who envys it?