The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DemyGod 15th April 2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
I'm pretty sure it was her left eye that was damaged all the time. Now if you look up the word bunion, the meaning is Also, Winky, wink, eye. What does a mutilated toe and an eye have in common?

You may as well just ignore this post, it probably means nothing at all.

It is HER right eye. It is left to us becuase thats how we see it. But it is HER right eye becuase it's on HER right. :approve:

Yuoko 15th April 2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TzTok-Jad
9sn't there a way hackers can "un-make" the game? like.. remove things? change entrance codes? like got Rare did it when theywere making the game?

Of course, if you don't mind re-coding it...
Which is still hard to do with Banjo-Tooie, and it's 'Fire wall'...

Soulreaper41392 15th April 2006 06:44 PM

Wasn't there a character in the old Donkey Kong Country games named Winky? He was the frog wasn't he? I'm pretty sure this is correct.

And by the way when you said that without her right eye her last name is WinkyBunion? I don't understand, someone enlighten me.

Yuoko 15th April 2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulreaper41392
Wasn't there a character in the old Donkey Kong Country games named Winky? He was the frog wasn't he? I'm pretty sure this is correct.

And by the way when you said that without her right eye her last name is WinkyBunion? I don't understand, someone enlighten me.

Yeah, I think's the Spider...

Ice Lightning 15th April 2006 07:29 PM

Quote:

Her surname is Winkybunion. If you take away the right 'i' it becomes Winkybunon, not bunion.

s.w.a.t 15th April 2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Lightning
Her surname is Winkybunion. If you take away the right 'i' it becomes Winkybunon, not bunion.

So?

Ice Lightning 15th April 2006 08:49 PM

I was explaining what TzTok-Jad said to Soulreaper when he said
Quote:

Theguyoverthere 15th April 2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theguyoverthere
Hey everyone just to let you know there are no secret codes in BT, only 12. I was messing around in the code chamber and typed CHEATO then A then some other letter and got the "WRONG!" noise. THen I typed CHEATO again, then typed B and some other letter and got a wrong noise and I tried it with every other letter and they all are wrong so no more codes i guess... And I do know that it makes the noise on the letter after the wrong one, just so ya know.

But you never know there could always be secret codes...

Just thought I'd bring that little piece of info back up. I don't think there are any more codes that you can enter in the code chamber, as I've experimented with every letter

Soulreaper41392 15th April 2006 10:25 PM

YEEHAW! Once again Yuoko is wrong!

Just kidding! I just checked, Winky IS in fact, the frog from DKC. The spider.......ermm I can't remember his name.

Dylan Yoshi 15th April 2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

The spider.......ermm I can't remember his name.
Squidder.

And I think Gnawty was the name of the beaver enemy from DKC.

Soulreaper41392 15th April 2006 11:13 PM

Indeed it is.

Yuoko 15th April 2006 11:37 PM

Quote:

YEEHAW! Once again Yuoko is wrong!

Just kidding! I just checked, Winky IS in fact, the frog from DKC. The spider.......ermm I can't remember his name.

Bah, never play DKC anymore.

Benjo Koolzooie 15th April 2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.w.a.t
And technically, they don't slide into the wall. They warp to some place beyond the wall.

Either way, no one has hard proof if they do or don't. Unless a cut scene is found. The end

ChillyDark 16th April 2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjo Koolzooie
Either way, no one has hard proof if they do or don't. Unless a cut scene is found. The end

SNS isn't over yet I'm not giving up till every section of the memory has been checked by Icemario and Sub. SNS will live on for a time we will probably find the meaning of Glowbo cave and all of that other SNS like crap and learn something from it.
Edit: Benjo Koolzooie sorry for the misunderstanding.

Soulreaper41392 16th April 2006 02:40 AM

Well, the way I figure it, in the future we will know how to do SnS. So what if we ask someone from the future? The only person I can think of from the future is Phil. We should ask Phil of the Future to tell us how to do SnS!

Just kidding.