The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fungus Forest (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285)

tomo_turkey 22nd August 2003 06:58 PM

Fungus Forest

On the Beta section there is info on the possible Secret world called FUNGUS FOREST which is very simalar to FUNGI FOREST in dk64. There is apparantly a connection with FREEZY PEEAK. I was thinking that with some sort of a Gameshark code FUNGUS FOREST can be open with the ICE KEY.

Jason 22nd August 2003 07:24 PM

Re: Fungus Forest

Quote:

Originally posted by tomo_turkey
On the Beta section there is info on the possible Secret world called FUNGUS FOREST which is very simalar to FUNGI FOREST in dk64. There is apparantly a connection with FREEZY PEEAK. I was thinking that with some sort of a Gameshark code FUNGUS FOREST can be open with the ICE KEY.
Nope. The level no longer exists in the game. Also, the day version of FP has never been found yet (if it still even exists).

Davros 23rd August 2003 07:48 PM

Forgive me if I'm being dense, but isn't the level called Freezeezy Peak?

R Hunter 23rd August 2003 09:30 PM

Yep it is

Benjo Koolzooie 24th August 2003 01:02 AM

I used to all it Freezy Peak. Untill I realised it wasn't called that.

platinum jiggy 24th August 2003 04:49 AM

I always called it freezy peak because I was either to lazy to call it freezeezy peak or didn't realise it so now I call it :

freeze easy peak

Kola 24th August 2003 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by platinum jiggy
I always called it freezy peak because I was either to lazy to call it freezeezy peak or didn't realise it so now I call it :

freeze easy peak

Which is what it is. It's just a play on words!

Benjo Koolzooie 28th August 2003 03:17 PM

I didn't realise the proper name for it untill at least 3 years after I had the game!;)

(Just realised he has already posted here...)

Falcovsleon20 29th August 2003 06:50 PM

Just why was it called Freezeezy Peak in the first place? I guess it makes sense since the level was always so easy for me.

John 29th August 2003 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Falcovsleon20
Just why was it called Freezeezy Peak in the first place? I guess it makes sense since the level was always so easy for me.
I guess because if you go there you will freeze easily? That's what I always thought anyway.

platinum jiggy 1st September 2003 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by John
I guess because if you go there you will freeze easily? That's what I always thought anyway.
thats because you WILL freeze easly.

Jason 1st September 2003 05:47 PM

AH! I never said to right, until today! In fact, I didn't even know! I always thought it was Freezy Peak! What is it, 5-6 years after BK game out?!

cyberen 1st September 2003 09:47 PM

anyways, I doubt a whole other world would secretly lie in B-K. Fungus Forest WAS there in the early stages of development (there was even a screenshot of it on the web) and, like other beta things, any scraps found would be nifty.

platinum jiggy 1st September 2003 10:03 PM

It probably would be the same level as the one in DK64. But they probably scratched it because it was too close to Click clock woods or whatever.

on second thought, what if click clock woods is Fungus Forest!!:eek:

Glaber 1st September 2003 10:21 PM

I never thought of that.