The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Homebrew Games and Tools (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   RWP RPG (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52217)

Frankie 28th July 2014 03:48 AM

Heard the Podcast. Still workin on the game! I'm never ever going to quit on it. Blake is the best hero.

Also Jubilee is not in it because she doesn't have titties. She's just cool.

And Derek is gonna be the best party member.

Ever.

Jubilee 28th July 2014 04:11 AM

Wait, I'm not in it because I don't have titties? Because I have titties, but I don't want to be in your game because of them. Please put me in your game.

The Colonel 28th July 2014 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies (Post 1177044)
EDIT: My wife better be Cream the Rabbit who was unwillfilly married to me, god damnit.

confirmation that goldenjiggies is/was in love with cream the rabbit

also can i be in the game as a dude who gives you a super powerful item if you solve a super secret quest or if not that then just a minor enemy thank you

SSJ3 Gogeta 28th July 2014 11:50 AM

............................dammit, this is what I get for barely even LURKING.

Ty-chan 28th July 2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Colonel (Post 1207143)
confirmation that goldenjiggies is/was in love with cream the rabbit

also can i be in the game as a dude who gives you a super powerful item if you solve a super secret quest or if not that then just a minor enemy thank you

is - she my lil rabbit guuurrrlllll

Mason 29th July 2014 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 1207127)
Heard the Podcast. Still workin on the game! I'm never ever going to quit on it. Blake is the best hero.

Also Jubilee is not in it because she doesn't have titties. She's just cool.

And Derek is gonna be the best party member.

Ever.

Can I be that one support member that's generally shit but you keep me because I have some beneficial power-up skill and some sort of weak-ass magic?

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Can I be Mallow?

Frankie 29th July 2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jubilee (Post 1207129)
Wait, I'm not in it because I don't have titties? Because I have titties, but I don't want to be in your game because of it.

Noooo i mean during the podcast you were accused of being in the game because you have titties.

You're just in it because you're like one of the STAPLE users of this site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiffgurl (Post 1207324)
am i still gonna be a princess

Yes

also Ykaz is gonna die when you think he's gonna join.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason (Post 1207338)
Can I be that one support member that's generally shit but you keep me because I have some beneficial power-up skill and some sort of weak-ass magic?

I guess what I'm trying to say is... Can I be Mallow?

You already know the answer

The Colonel 29th July 2014 03:34 AM

can i or can i not be a minor enemy/most useless optional party member/shady dude who gives out a super duper gun if you go through a tedious long quest

Frankie 29th July 2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Colonel (Post 1207348)
can i or can i not be a minor enemy/most useless optional party member/shady dude who gives out a super duper gun if you go through a tedious long quest

One of those can be arranged

Frankie 21st September 2014 05:32 PM

Been reworking alot of elements in the RPG, and I had an idea, for NOT EVERY CONVERSATION, but for certain scenes if any RWPers wanna have a voiceacting clip?

Like, example. A scene where something crazy's going on. Ground's shaking, you hear the roar of a beast, and I could like, have Derek or StarFox record a voice clip and have them talk like "WHATS GOING ON?!" or something yknow

The Colonel 21st September 2014 05:54 PM

Can my voice clip just be that one canned voice clip of Tails yelling "I'm falling!!" from Sonic Heroes?

Brian 21st September 2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 1213973)
Been reworking alot of elements in the RPG, and I had an idea, for NOT EVERY CONVERSATION, but for certain scenes if any RWPers wanna have a voiceacting clip?

Like, example. A scene where something crazy's going on. Ground's shaking, you hear the roar of a beast, and I could like, have Derek or StarFox record a voice clip and have them talk like "WHATS GOING ON?!" or something yknow

I'll gladly do this!

MisterEightySix 21st September 2014 10:29 PM

Can I be the guy who's going on his own quest separate from the main story? Like Luigi in Paper Mario: TTYD?

EDIT: But the quest he's going on is either really awesome (but never seen) or else really terrible by comparison?

30-50 feral rats 21st September 2014 11:53 PM

if there isn't a reference to madous and the member tournaments i'll be super sad

Derek 22nd September 2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

I'll do whatevs, just let me know.

Mombi Jombo 22nd September 2014 07:54 PM

This is awesome. Add me please!

CaptainDredlokk 22nd September 2014 08:48 PM

Can't believe I missed this thread before. Cool stuff, a forum I was on before this tried something similar, but it bombed so it's cool to see this thing thriving and being worked on. I'd love to play it when it's done or if you release a demo(s). :)

Starblazer 23rd September 2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

I'll do any voice acting you need, brotha!

Frankie 24th September 2014 04:22 PM

As long as I'm alive this game will always be in progress. Sorry I'm not going full-on with it, I have another... project I'm working on that is also an RPG.

Something very big.

Frankie 7th November 2014 09:17 AM

shit it's been a good month since i've worked on the game. i'm sorry i've neglected it, i've gotten an RPG maker feel goin this season, so expect SOMETHING this season