The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rare CONFIRMS removal of Stop N Swop!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8306)

Tanjo 21st February 2007 09:01 PM

I hope they call it banjo threeie, they ruined the "ie at the end" thing ever since grunty's reveng came out...

runehero123 21st February 2007 09:33 PM

[offtopic] Sorry fox, i didnt read your post correctly.

[ontopic]How long has this guy been working for RARe?

Whyme123 21st February 2007 09:54 PM

Well if they are used into the storyline, or are somthing of a side quest, it would say somthing like this:

"Banjo! If you would of gotten the eggs the last tiem, youy could of used their hidden power! But you didn't! Well, you can use them now, so go and do it!"

Or somthing like:

"You got the six mystery eggs! Now you can play as a pinata! But you can't kill anything as a pinata, so how about those apples!"

WEWT 1K POSTS!

samf 21st February 2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanjo
I hope they call it banjo threeie, they ruined the "ie at the end" thing ever since grunty's reveng came out...

Well, Banjo Pilot was originally going to be called Banjo Zoomie. Unfortunately Activision was afraid people wouldn't understand the joke.

Tanjo 21st February 2007 11:54 PM

No, it was called Banjo Kazoomie and it was THQ.

hatrickpatrick 22nd February 2007 12:42 AM

They confirmed the existance of Bottles Revenge only as much as they confirmed the existance of SnS, you know...

samf 22nd February 2007 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanjo
No, it was called Banjo Kazoomie and it was THQ.

woops lol!

bobbynicjr 22nd February 2007 08:33 AM

wait, im confused, is sns comfirmed removed or not?

banjo-eighty 22nd February 2007 09:38 AM

We don't know the guy didn't realy say enough, he didn't even sound like he was sure what it(sns) was!

Taija 22nd February 2007 10:03 AM

"Stop N Swop?"
"Not that again!"

:D

I've never really believed that SnS could actually work, but there still might some room or something little left in the game, who knows.
If people want to keep looking, then do so.

And I have a feeling that they're going to put some joke about SnS in the third game.

BanjoPL 22nd February 2007 03:49 PM

Ryan Stevenson has worked in Rare since 2003.
I stil think that Stop 'N' Swop will unlock Bottles' Revenge mode in Banjo-Tooie legally...

banjo-eighty 22nd February 2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
Ryan Stevenson has worked in Rare since 2003.
I still believe that Stop 'N' Swop will unlock Bottles' Revenge in Banjo-Tooie legally...

I hope not, there'd be no point. Considering we can already get it LOL

BanjoPL 22nd February 2007 04:46 PM

Don't forget that 3 eggs missed in BT.Maybe there are 3 more stuffs to unlock?
For example:
cyan egg-Silo 8 area
green egg-Silo 9 area
red egg-Bottles' Revenge mode

We know that base egg(BK size) in US version of BT can change colour to cyan,green and red.
This makes sense to me.3 small eggs that we can find in BT unlock poor prizes and 3 big eggs that we need transfer from BK to BT will unlock super prizes...
small eggs=small prizes
big eggs=big prizes

Andre 22nd February 2007 05:41 PM

Unstickied, since this will probably stay popular anyway for awhile.

Whyme123 22nd February 2007 05:46 PM

We missed no eggs. There was no offical announcement of the other ? eggs, so we were neve rment to have thme. The two eggs we saw though, we got in BT