The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rare CONFIRMS removal of Stop N Swop!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8306)

bertin 22nd February 2007 09:06 PM

rly could they have removed it.... no cant be.

Whyme123 22nd February 2007 11:19 PM

Yeah, they did. They did.

hatrickpatrick 22nd February 2007 11:39 PM

The real question we need to be asking is, was it remove from Tooie pre production or post production? IE, was it canned before they actually coded into the game, or was it removed at the last minute, like Bottles revenge seems to have been? Because, obviously, if it was a last minute, post production descision about safety, or the N64's memory problem, the entire feature was probably coded, then the trigger was simply "switched off" - meaning, of course, that like BR, it could be activated by GS hacking...

Bottles98 23rd February 2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL
He didn't work on BK and BT so he didn't work on SNS project.
I think that old members in Banjo Team (who worked on BK and BT) want to keep the whole truth about SNS as secret...maybe untill BK3 release.

So that automatically means he knows nothing about what he's talking about amirite?

Ah, SnS drones. :)

Kab 23rd February 2007 12:08 AM

*revisits thread* Ah, the war continues. So, how's the Pro-SNS side faring?

runehero123 23rd February 2007 01:09 AM

I found beta objects being used in a cut-scene in BK. That has nothing to do with sns but still, theyre in the game...

Killiax 23rd February 2007 04:54 AM

i just want them to say what SNS was meant to do, what if it was something not worth the whole swapping carts since it might crash(or whatever happens to the N64)and just decided that SNS wont be as big a mystery it turned out to be

BoltDragoon 23rd February 2007 05:13 AM

Hmm...

bobbynicjr 23rd February 2007 05:40 AM

dont know if this has been posted in this thread before, here are bk kredits
http://www.mobygames.com/game/n64/banjo-kazooie/credits

AvatarAang 25th February 2007 02:34 AM

I think it's generally accepted that at least most of the SnS awards are in BT. For instance, the ice key in BK was meant to go to BT and unlock the mega glowbo, instead however the ice key was moved to BT. Same prize tho.

Same remains for the other 3 eggs, maybe the last egg was Bottles Revenge or something? (This is of course assuming that two of the BK eggs were fake to mess with would be hackers)

V-King 27th February 2007 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvatarAang
I think it's generally accepted that at least most of the SnS awards are in BT. For instance, the ice key in BK was meant to go to BT and unlock the mega glowbo, instead however the ice key was moved to BT. Same prize tho.

Same remains for the other 3 eggs, maybe the last egg was Bottles Revenge or something? (This is of course assuming that two of the BK eggs were fake to mess with would be hackers)

Well about Bottles' Revenge...
the most strage thing of it is, that all of the necessary texts have been translated in the PAL version. This is really funny I think, since it was removed.

But I doubt a connection between SnS and Bottles' Revenge.

Kazooie_Banjo 27th February 2007 04:33 PM

OKAY SNS was removed shut up already BTW we've killed Grunty 4 times don't ask me how we just did ok

Whyme123 27th February 2007 04:47 PM

4 Times? In BK, BT, and BKGR.. That is three..

runehero123 27th February 2007 05:04 PM

Well, its not over...till its over, i guess. Im still messing around with bt to see if i find anything new.

Kez 10th March 2007 08:38 PM

Damn, flame war here

Um, yeah. I think they're lying. And yes, you probably will think i'm a retard conspiracist, but meh.

If they didn't want to be reminded of Stop n Swop 7 years after the game was completed, why on EARTH did they leave the items and that ending in BK?! You're not telling me it just "slipped"! Plus, while the argument is that Rare likes to tease, putting in hints in their games about it is not clever and will only hype it up more, so they are setting themselves up. I don't believe SNS is fully functional, but anything is possible. Rare is possible of lying, you know. Didn't they say Bottles' Revenge wasn't there? Didn't they say those Goldeneye codes weren't there?

(Oh, and if i'm wrong about any of my points, correct me, but don't bother flaming, please, it's immature.)