The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rare CONFIRMS removal of Stop N Swop!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8306)

Avarice 19th February 2007 03:55 PM

Then I guess... There really isn't a reason for half the people who visit here to come back.

Kab 19th February 2007 03:55 PM

Oh, and.........Whenever I try to watch the interview, I can see the video, but I get no sound. What's going on?

Bottles98 19th February 2007 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avarice
Then I guess... There really isn't a reason for half the people who visit here to come back.

If ANYONE is here for the Stop 'n' Swop discussion alone, what are they doing for the community ANYWAY? :p

Ice Lightning 19th February 2007 04:07 PM

Bloody hell can't people just accept that it's not in the game anymore? Like Andre said we finally got an official explanation it was removed but people won't believe it =/

We need more people to do things where there's actually a chance of finding something out like finding the rest of the BK cutscene modifier instead of the few scenes we have now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Avarice

:)

LaorBR 19th February 2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kablamooie
Oh, and.........Whenever I try to watch the interview, I can see the video, but I get no sound. What's going on?

Try updating your QuickTime player.
EDIT2: nope, it's actually Viva PiƱata music... Man, I need to download that OST.
:D

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 04:09 PM

Just because he didn't straightly say "Stop N' Swop doesn't exist" doesn't mean it does.

When he says that he wants everyone to forget about it, he basically means that nothing worth searching for is in either game, so forget about it. We've already found all there is to be found in the two N64 titles.

But, it is confusing to me how Rare insists that they want us to forget about it, yet the keep inserting little SNS teasers into their games (like the whiteboard in GBTG).

NStar13 19th February 2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey Kong
But, it is confusing to me how Rare insists that they want us to forget about it, yet the keep inserting little SNS teasers into their games (like the whiteboard in GBTG).

I think they just want to annoy us like how they said when Bottles Revenge was found that we were close to solving SnS.

Andre 19th February 2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donkey Kong

If anything from my eleven years of playing Rareware games have taught me, it's that they love to mess with us. They get hours of enjoyment out of seeing you all jizz over a chalk-egg.

billthemaxster 19th February 2007 04:30 PM

wot no stopn' swop nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

how can any body remove it so many people devolting their lives to find it

boo hoo

p.s. i never had an N64

bill

Mr.Patch 19th February 2007 04:34 PM

Too bad doesn't mean we can still search around for old left over stuff and such.
Like weren't the base eggs just found a while ago?

And im just starting now to understand the basics of hacking , and as long SubDrag makes goldeneye updates ill be visiting daily.

Whyme123 19th February 2007 04:51 PM

Horay! Now most of the smart people will give up, and focus on B3! Whoopie!

But there will STILL be those idiots who try to look...

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 04:54 PM

I think we've cleared BK of everything we're gonna find. Still, I'd like to know about what Rare intended to do with the pirate from Jolly Roger's Lagoon. (Blackeye, was it?)

Andre 19th February 2007 04:54 PM

Moved to Banjo Discussion, due to this being an actual topic worth discussing.

Whyme123 19th February 2007 04:57 PM

His name is Blackeye...

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 04:59 PM

Changed. But still, if SNS was to be completed, it seems that he'd be an essential part of it as he talks about it and he is in pictures in BK. I accept that SNS is removed...I just want to know what part he would have in SNS.