The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rare CONFIRMS removal of Stop N Swop!! (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8306)

Donkey Kong 19th February 2007 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bottles98
But saying stuff like "BLACKEYE MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT HE'S JUST A RANDOM CHARACTER!" is just as bad as before. :-/

Heh...I never said that. I said I wish I knew what Rare INTENDED TO DO with Blackeye.

YOU SON OF A...Just kidding. :)

Porky 19th February 2007 07:31 PM

oh, watching that interview just makes me want Banjo 3 on the wii (hey that rhymes) but sadly that will never happen, but a man can dream.......

SubDrag 19th February 2007 07:33 PM

Next interview they need to ask more specific questions, like if it was between DK and BK, what was the proposed effect, etc. I doubt Stevenson was privy to these specifics.

kirbyfanner 19th February 2007 07:38 PM

What if they are just misleading us? BTW i never heard them say anything about SNS being removed...

AvatarAang 19th February 2007 07:38 PM

Crap, the interview is in quicktime, I can't view it. Anybody know any links with it in another format, or on youtube or something? Or even just a transcript of the interview would be good too.

Tanjo 19th February 2007 07:39 PM

That was great. I dont even care about stop n' swop. I just wanted to hear more BK3 info.

LaorBR 19th February 2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbyfanner
What if they are just misleading us?

ZOMG conspiracy!
Srsly, why would they do that?

kirbyfanner 19th February 2007 07:43 PM

So we would shut up and leave them alone. didn't you here those lines? "Stop N Swop?" " Oh God, not that again."....THEY ARE MISLEADING US!

Bottles98 19th February 2007 07:46 PM

what.

WHAT

Do NOT even start this "oh theyre lying lol" crap Kirbyfanner, I swear to god. They are NOT misleading anyone. It's GONE. GET OVER IT.

Banjo's Banjo 19th February 2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirbyfanner
So we would shut up and leave them alone. didn't you here those lines? "Stop N Swop?" " Oh God, not that again."....THEY ARE MISLEADING US!

Yeah, I would totally mislead people about a 10 year old system for getting a few minor extras that only a small portion of the fanbase worries about too.

Also: BOLT WINS BOLT WINS WOOOOOOOO

LaorBR 19th February 2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

So we would shut up and leave them alone.
Quite the opposite, I think that SnS discussions = free publicity for B3ie.
EDIT: What Banjo's Banjo said. :)

TowerOfTragedy 19th February 2007 07:55 PM

Dude wtf, he only said it was a bad idea to place it in, not that they are removing it. You can't say anything yet goggles... It might be a bad idea, but wasn't it also a bad idea to join Microsoft? "35 year old people". There is still hope for S'N'S, don't say there isn't.

Ice Lightning 19th February 2007 07:59 PM

Just so people know exactly what was said:

Interviewer: Stop 'n' Swop?
Rare: Not that again! *laughs*
Interviewer: It'll never go away
Rare: No, not really, so I don't think we'll be doing that
Interviewer: For the record, what happened with Stop 'n' Swop?
Rare: I'm not actually sure about the whole...logistics of it but kinda like pulling cartridges out and sticking all the cartridges in; I think they just decided in the end that it probably wasn't a brilliant idea

Meaning, it wasn't implemented :)

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy
Dude wtf, he only said it was a bad idea to place it in, not that they are removing it. You can't say anything yet goggles...

But if they never put anything in, then there's nothing they could take out =S

You just kinda went against your own argument

Banjo's Banjo 19th February 2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowerOfTragedy
Dude wtf, he only said it was a bad idea to place it in, not that they are removing it. You can't say anything yet goggles... It might be a bad idea, but wasn't it also a bad idea to join Microsoft? "35 year old people". There is still hope for S'N'S, don't say there isn't.

I'm still hoping Nintendo makes more games for SNES. Just because the software is outdated and no longer supporteOHWAIT.

ConkerKing 19th February 2007 08:10 PM

.....Yay!Now I have nothing to live for!Who wants to play russian roulet with a fully loaded pistol?
-CK-