The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mario (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   custom brother thread (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55938)

Solid Snix 12th November 2020 01:01 PM

custom brother thread

Jim

Appearance: Brown overalls, white shirt with thin yellow stripes. Straw hat with letter J on it.

Below average speed, jump.
Above average power.

Abilities:
Jim Mario can thrust his pitchfork to the ground to boost himself up in the air. The longer he charges, the higher he goes. While his normal jump height suffers, his charge jump is the highest of any character in Super Mario Bros 2. (Doki Doki Panic in Japanese territories.)

Additionally, holding the B button while in the air will allow Jim to pogo with his pitchfork -- an increase to his movement speed. Pogoing onto an enemy will skewer it to his pitchfork, ending his pogo. A skewered foe can be tossed.

Mr. Airplane 12th November 2020 06:16 PM

Hi! My name is Giorno Mario. I'm 18 years old and I vape. I wear pink overalls over white shirts. I can run the fastest mile at my school and I have a lot of sex.

I can jump off of my vape clouds and use them to get to higher places. Which is good, because I can't jump nearly as high as my older brothers.

I hang out with my Rainbow Yoshi all the time and we go on vape adventures.

Mr. Airplane 12th November 2020 06:41 PM

"Man, I can't believe I'm stuck at Jim's farm for the weekend just because I got caught with a vape in my locker," sighed Giorno. He understood that it was either this or being expelled from school. Mama Luigi had set up a deal with the administration that Giorno would work on the farm to learn his lesson.

"I can't even get any cell signal..." He dropped his phone back to the bedside table and closed his eyes, taking a big drag of his vape. He only had 10 cartridges to last him the whole summer, but he was too stressed to pace himself.

Solid Snix 12th November 2020 07:18 PM

"Son/bro, don't you worry about those vape cartridges," said Jim Mario, bursting into the room. "Lemme take you out back to the tobacco field."

Mr. Airplane 12th November 2020 08:43 PM

"Tobacco is v cringe, boomer," scoffed Giorno. He took a big pull on his vape and blew some sick ****in' clouds in Jim's face.

Mandolin 15th November 2020 01:35 AM

This thread is sexually intimidating.

Solid Snix 26th January 2021 03:39 AM

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...r7E8v8Bh0A.png

Solid Snix 4th June 2021 03:46 PM

Ρμλς Μαρ (Romulus Mario)

Appearance: Cast in stone, wearing tunic-overalls and a civic crown with the letter Ρ (Rho)

Romulus is one of the earliest known Brothers, thought to be a legend deriving from the ancient Brooklyn Kingdom. He is a powerful warrior granted the title of Μαρ (pronounced Myaro) after slaying his brother Ρμς (Remus, posthumously given the surname "Mario.") It's worth noting the "rio" in "Mario" is believed to be taken from the Ρ in Romulus' name, however, some dispute that Romulus was actually named *after* the Mario surname.

Romulus led the Brooklyn Kingdom assault during the Great Kong war, where Brooklyn overtook the legendary Kong army and their at-the-time allies, the Kremlins. This led to the oppression of the Kongs until Donkey Kong Jr. killed Mario Mario and freed his father, Donkey Kong. (Peace was made after Mario was revived via 1-up in the Mushroom Kingdom.)

After the Kong War, a follower of Remus vying for power hid a stone-shroom in Romulus' spaghetti. With his flesh now cast to stone, Romulus fell into a deep slumber. Denizens of the Brooklyn Kingdom moved Romulus to the kingdom plaza, as a sign of respect to his legacy. In the hundreds of years since, the stoned Romulus was lost and forgotten.

When Captain Toad was exploring an underground stage in New Donk City – the name given to Brooklyn in honor of the peace with the Kongs – he discovered the Romulus statue hidden behind a wall of bricks.

After Captain Toad pulled the statue to the surface, the statue began to move. Romulus had awoken, though still locked in his stone form. He saw the Kong memorabilia throughout New Donk City. Romulus could only imagine the Kongs had returned and overtook the Brooklyn Kingdom.

With the undead remains emerging from his kingdom's remnants, Romulus ran a full-scale assault to retake his homeland. Mario arrived to subdue the invasion, but his jumps were futile against Romulus' stone body. Only with his hammer could Mario chip away.

Donkey Kong (descendent of DK sr. and DK jr,) swung by when catching wind that New Donk City, which the Kongs have an alliance with, was under siege. Using his powerful fists, DK and Mario were able to shatter the antiquated Brother.

Romulus' spirit was freed from his stone prison, the sun slowly burning his ghostly aura. As he saw the light shine for the first time in centuries, Romulus remembered his brother, Remus. As Remus lay dying, he held no contempt for his slayer. He held respect for Romulus as a warrior, and Romulus reciprocated that respect back to his brother.

It was this recollection of his brother's warrior spirit that Romulus realized his lineage is even stronger now that they've allied with the Kongs – a strength that could only emerge from peace. Romulus thanked Donkey Kong for the thrilling battle and departed this world for the final time.
  • Very low speed, jump (using the power of his stone thighs, Romulus can perform an exceedingly high crouch-jump.)
  • Very high strength, durability
  • Strong to Jump, Spike, Shell, Slap, Elemental Magic
  • Weak to bomb, hammer (DK's punch falls under this category.)

Solid Snix 13th September 2021 11:55 PM

Wario

Wario is not a brother. Do not discuss Wario.

The Colonel 15th September 2021 04:58 PM

cario

Mr. Airplane 15th September 2021 06:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cmdtQIx.png

Solid Snix 20th September 2021 05:25 PM

Mawaluigi Mario

Research Log 3-2
The subject displayed no change upon the initial administration of the fungus. Convulsions began within the subject approximately 45 minutes later.

Research Log 3-3
Changes within the subject’s physiology are apparent. The angular appearance of the subject, particularly the nose and ‘stache areas, have become rounder

Research Log 4-2
Test results show that the subject’s athletic ability has not only returned, but far exceeds what the subject exhibited upon arrival. We will continue to monitor the subject’s growth.

Email Correspondence
It’s come to our attention that a few of the test chamber items have gone missing. We’re missing a tennis racket, a golf club, and a baseball bat. If you know anything about the missing items, please get in touch with management.

Case WA-8204 Citation
The victim was located within a test-subject storage cell. They appear to have suffered multiple instances of blunt force trauma. Their facial features are unrecognizable, but we have reason to believe the victim’s identity is that of professor Elvin Gadd.

Case WA-8204 Evidence: Exhibit C
An envelope with the Super Smash Bros. insignia was discovered at the crime scene. Bloodstains render the letter inside illegible.

Solid Snix 27th April 2022 07:52 PM

gay luigi

gay luigi
First appearing in hotel Mario, gay luigi is a luigi-type variant of the brother genus.
Gay luigi can jump and close doors

Trivia
- It’s presumed the mario in hotel mario is just regular mario
- Gay bowser is possibly a nemesis or acquaintance of gay luigi, but it’s unknown if they’ve ever appeared in the same game

Mr. Airplane 28th April 2022 07:49 AM

Bigger Mario

In Super Mario 64 there is a small chance depending on the personalization value of your cartridge, that you will not actually be playing as Mario, but actually someone that isn't Mario, dressed as Mario. We don't know who they are, and the only way you can tell is that they are 1.05x the height of Mario.

Their jump height and hit box are exactly the same as Mario. You will not perceive any difference in gameplay. They are Tall Mario.

Solid Snix 2nd May 2022 04:26 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...08/unknown.png