The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

holyice7 3rd July 2006 05:02 AM

I don't know if that's a viable option.

I've heard several times from reliable hacking sources that the "X" button in the TTC Sadcastle isn't mapped to anything at all.

EvilPsycho 3rd July 2006 05:03 AM

Aight, Thank you. Man if this doesn't work, I have no clue what will. We have tried just about everything and we have got nothing. This is our last hope except that one thing with the maps in the cartridge. Another idea is, this isn't new from me, but, if you collect all the eggs (IDK about key i guess that too) that you go to Mumbo with 100 jiggies to see the pictures. When he shows you the ice key picture you press the buttons to shoot eggs, (Z+up-c), 4 times and then either in the picture you spit out four eggs and then you see them, or you just go over there and they'll be there with a new level or something.

ChillyDark 3rd July 2006 05:45 AM

Here is the video proof.
That is that I suppose, unfortunately I tested your theory on BT and it buzzed like you did something wrong.
I did it on my N64, not the emulator.
So I can't get any proof.

EvilPsycho 3rd July 2006 05:53 AM

Why did you use gameshark, and I don't think you can press Cheat more than once. No offense, but I can't let that stop this theory.

ChillyDark 3rd July 2006 06:04 AM

I remember.
Cheat doesn't work on emu's.
I'll be trying this theory on N64, now.
I won't record video's.
Edit: I tested it on my N54, it didn't work.

supuhchris 3rd July 2006 05:59 PM

so this won't do anything?

ChillyDark 3rd July 2006 08:19 PM

Unfortunately, no.
There is still hope for SNS.
A tiny glimmer of hope.
I hope we can find more SNS realated things.

Dylan Yoshi 3rd July 2006 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Since this is SNS discussion, I was wondering if this, was real.

I think you'd better take a look at the date before making any assumptions.

supuhchris 3rd July 2006 11:22 PM

finally someone tried this! i can't remember where i found the section about those test levels they found in bk and dk64. does anyone know how i can find that section? or better yet how i can get to those test levels?

ChillyDark 4th July 2006 02:17 AM

I have an idea, hack BT tonight by making save states.
Go to the SFS topic to find out how to get a awesome easy to use, memory editor.

XvMystarEgovX 4th July 2006 07:24 AM

This has probably been stated one million times over before.. You know I'm good at that.. but.. Maybe the two eggs you collect in BT.. Are the ones you're supposed to just leave alone in BK?

But.. if that were the case, then why was the Ice Key also included in Banjo-Tooie, if Grabbed by the Ghoulies reveals that you need to collect 4 eggs and a key of some sort?

ler 4th July 2006 08:09 AM

Because Grabbed by the Ghoulies is a red herring.

ChillyDark 4th July 2006 08:18 AM

Cyan is definately a fake egg, if there is any.
Why? Because Cyan is one of the colours of ice.
Ice= Ice Key.
My theory is we should collect the eggs in this order, by the real life elements.
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green.
Just think about it, Rare could have thought nobody would think of the "elements" so they made an egg combination.
This is probably as fake as any theory, though.

Dricenticore 4th July 2006 08:28 AM

How bout Red Pink Cyan Blue? There are only two base colours there, the others are lighter versions.

XvMystarEgovX 4th July 2006 08:37 AM

...Maybe you're supposed to collect them according to the order inwhich they were placed into the game. (I.E. - The yellow egg in Goby's valley would be first, the green egg in Mad Monster Mansion (ontop of Logo) would be second, the red egg in Rusty Bucket Bay would be third, and the blue egg in Click Clock Wood last.)

..Meaning that the cyan egg in Mad Monster Mansion and the pink egg would just go uncollected.