The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Fifth Part of SNS II (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28876)

Banjo-Korezooie 30th April 2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Mario (Post 580485)
Nice work, I suspected that one. There is another one called "Now who's Boss" which is probably for beating all the bosses.

There is another one called "Heroic Failure". I was struggling what this one could be, and I had a thought that it was for shooting an Ice Egg at the flying baddie below the cliff where that move is taught, and then jump onto his frozen body and kill him. I doubt they'd go that far :p

*racks brain*

I don't have the game because my Xbox has the RROD, but could it have something to with Mumbo Jumbo and Bottles? I don't see how it could, unless there is a new Mumbo Skull that you can use to go see Bottles at Spiral Mountain with Mumbo Jumbo :P

Airman 30th April 2009 10:00 AM

Heroic Failure? Get a game over maybe?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 10:16 AM

Look BanjoPL, if you want to help, do one of the following:

1. Download BT XBLA and try various things to see if they unlock something. If you THINK its unlocked by Captain Blackeye, see for yourself instead of GUESSING.
2. Learn how to hack, and hack the damn games to find your answers.

I'm asking for suggestions of what I could do since I've already finished the game and many people haven't. You think I haven't tried the obvious yet? If it was something as simple as bugging Blackeye then people would have discovered it already, because I know others have tried. Hell I tried myself, and of course, nothing happened.

Glowbo Cave isn't going to exist beyond it's text string just because YOU want it to.

You are not helping, you are being ANNOYING.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 10:21 AM

So what are your ideas about Sword and Crown?

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580616)
So what are your ideas about Sword and Crown?

I don't know, that's why I'm trying things out first and taking suggestions instead of assuming its automatically related to RSA1 and Glowbo cave like you do with everything.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 10:24 AM

I never mentioned RSA 1 in this thread!! It isn't releate to RSA 1.

Coolboyman 30th April 2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580620)
I never mentioned RSA 1 in this thread!! It isn't releate to RSA 1.

This time you didn't, it'll come up in another thread. If you can't figure it out, replace "RSA1" with "Captain Blackeye".

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 10:26 AM

Sword - characters which have sword are Blubber and Blackeye or Pawno,
Crown - you don't like my idea, i don't have another,

Sad Lad 30th April 2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanjoPL (Post 580623)
Sword - characters which have sword are Blubber and Blackeye or Pawno,

It doesn't have to be something to do with a character. The icon isn't meant to be a clue.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 10:32 AM

No clue?

Lucky Loser - Bronze Egg
Better than slap 2nd medal - Silver Egg
Winner is 1st medal - Gold Egg
Chameleon- transformations

Who's Boss Now...it means that you must rule something/someone somehow...you must be a boss

Pops 30th April 2009 10:44 AM

You are missing 'Oh no not again', and 'Heroic Failure' from your list.

....you need to play to find Heroic and Who's Boss Now.....the clue is in the name :)

....see, I though you might enjoy this :)

BanjoMaster 30th April 2009 11:42 AM

maybe you should talk to blackeye all times or try to defeat zombified jingaling(both heroic failures)

Mage0Death 30th April 2009 01:18 PM

Lose during the fight with Grunty, get a Game Over during the fight with Grunty, die by Zombified Jingaling, or Game Over by Zombified Jingaling.

BanjoPL 30th April 2009 01:25 PM

6th SNS II icon looks like as sword...OR...R.I.P cross.

glitchman 30th April 2009 01:40 PM

playing bt now and joining the hunt. i mentioned BT so i dont get told to bugger off