The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   twilight search ( please read all ) (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832)

runehero123 28th January 2007 09:43 PM

yah i just ordered BT on ebay today so i should be recieving it in a week or two.

[edit]
Website progress:
Adding real time chat room (complete!)
New shorter address: www.twilightbrigade.tk
Implementing Gameshark codes for users
Adding our own personal forums (mods only)
Recruiting more Twilight Brigade members for help
Implementing site onto mikesgm6 t4 server.

gscodeseeker 29th January 2007 12:59 AM

can i join i am good at finding flaws in games like glitches or secrets

mikesgm6 29th January 2007 01:58 AM

hey why not I host the website on t4? I can give you mod permissions and everything.
your own t4online.com/nameherezzzz

bandwidth at its max, we'll let you host all the crap you want xD but if you want the chat room..
Dont host it on the domain just link it like in freewebs

we allow every file extension, php, html, css, js.. everything

Quote:

can i join i am good at finding flaws in games like glitches or secrets
I don't see why not.

gdsmzroll 29th January 2007 04:17 AM

hey but we would abandon the RWP! i think we should stay

mikesgm6 29th January 2007 05:15 AM

stay on the freewebs site?

bobbynicjr 29th January 2007 05:30 AM

we will always come to RWP, our forum is linked to hear, plus i visit hear at least once a day if i can

Duker 29th January 2007 05:20 PM

Can I join? Don't have the games here in Budapest, but my photographic memory of every byte of the game can help. (I guess...)

gdsmzroll 30th January 2007 12:12 AM

but that is the reason why this site was founded! To discuss about Rare Ltd. games but is specially dedicated to BK, I somehow disagree.

mikesgm6 30th January 2007 12:28 AM

mikesgm6 (BK,BT,NO), (NO GAMESHARK), (?)
uh I have bk and bt....
unless you mean BK3? xD

Of course it was the reason this site was founded but uh like he said in his first post.. the entire forum is a bit off topic

bobbynicjr 30th January 2007 05:45 AM

the third one is dk64, also what version are they, ntsc, PAL etc. ?

EDIT: and duker, you don't have any game or rom of them? it would be good if you could at least get a rom, but if you have a n64, you should probably get your version off ebay, there cheap on there, but they arent required so yeh you can join

EDIT 2. if someone doesn't post when possible for a month or pm, they should be consided not a member no more, yeh guys?

Duker 30th January 2007 06:05 AM

Well, I have the games, beaten them, and played them alot back home, but I could not bring them with, only my GCN. (That is if I wanted a wii, which I have but the internet dose not work,) I can remember all the things you talk about though. Also, roms are illegal, no matter what anyone tells you.

bobbynicjr 30th January 2007 06:10 AM

im a bit confused, is emulating legal? i thought that was a rom...
also yeh ill just go no no no no no for you :D

Duker 30th January 2007 06:32 AM

I cant tell the difference, truthfully! I aslo am not sure if emulating is illegal, but my laptop is to slow to play them anyway. Thats okay though <sniff> I...I understand...

Fox McBanjo 30th January 2007 12:21 PM

Emulators are illegal,yes.They are still cool though,and it would be too much trouble for companys to try get teh emulator off the market.

runehero123 30th January 2007 03:30 PM

The emulator is not illegal, neither is the rom as long as you own a legal copy of the game. Otherwise if you dont only the rom you have is illegal. Never the emulator. Coo.