The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Creative Cavern (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   You laugh, you lose. (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31446)

The Colonel 27th June 2016 04:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xo0qeGC.jpg

Alakazam 27th June 2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Yoshi (Post 1122143)

this is probably the most insane picture i've ever seen before in my life

neen 28th June 2016 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Colonel (Post 1266503)

the state of ohio is my favorite anime character

CoolBob 28th June 2016 03:09 AM

i feel ashamed that i instantly knew what these were

Alakazam 28th June 2016 03:37 AM

daily dose and i think the 2nd one is supposed to be loss?

in the latter's case, i can't believe it still gets regurgitated on the internet...like i remember reading that CAD saga as it happened, and now there are 14 year old kids on tumblr posting those edits that were barely conscious when it first came out

Alakazam 28th June 2016 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantherdude (Post 837816)

revisiting this thread and i love this

not as a funny thing but it's just good

CoolBob 28th June 2016 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiffgurl (Post 1267614)
daily dose and i think the 2nd one is supposed to be loss?

in the latter's case, i can't believe it still gets regurgitated on the internet...like i remember reading that CAD saga as it happened, and now there are 14 year old kids on tumblr posting those edits that were barely conscious when it first came out

i'm old enough to remember when cad was still relevant online outside of the meme

Alakazam 28th June 2016 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolBob (Post 1267618)
i'm old enough to remember when cad was still relevant online outside of the meme

me too

webcomics are a dead art

CoolBob 28th June 2016 05:04 AM

that's probably for the best. the only webcomic i ever liked was tails gets trolled

neen 28th June 2016 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yiffgurl (Post 1267619)
me too

webcomics are a dead art

i dunno pfsc was pretty good, see

http://i.imgur.com/xsJb25W.png

unfortunately the website is gone and the author kinda went nuts. should be able to find an archive of it without much trouble though.

neen 28th June 2016 05:33 AM

also http://www.rice-boy.com/see/index.php

which is something ck got me into a very long time ago.

DarthConker 28th June 2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neen (Post 1267625)
i dunno pfsc was pretty good, see

http://i.imgur.com/xsJb25W.png

unfortunately the website is gone and the author kinda went nuts. should be able to find an archive of it without much trouble though.

The panels make that weird optical illusion where you see black/dark gray dots that disappear when you look directly at them and that's pretty neat, whether or not it was intentional.

The Colonel 10th July 2016 08:57 PM

https://a.pomf.cat/ggibkh.pnghttps://a.pomf.cat/icpzkf.png

weighta 15th January 2019 07:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/EZBCBJ0.png

Fortnite players suck and I'm better. Try not to laugh at that.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.