The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

Skill 14th March 2006 02:02 AM

Alrighty then let me clear this sh!t up

1. Were not actually trying to get SNS to work Stopandstop what were tring to do is find the trigger located in BK that starts/continues/ends SNS we know that there is one because SNS was going to work after BK was released, think about if it wasn't going to work then they would have took out the 100% ending.

Here is what you have to think SNS was spose to be started in BT then be caried over to BK but if that was the case then what is ment to happen then? Do you switch back to BT (which would seem pointless) or do they unlock something that must be already in BK's memory if this is the case then we should be able to find this part.

Hope this helps you Stop and swop, and if it doesn't then <Go Away*> because i can't be bothered with your sh!t but it doesn't matter because you will get banned soon enough

*:gm2k EDIT: Edit a little phrase due to a report on the post.

Theguyoverthere 14th March 2006 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skill_sphere
then Fu*k OFF because i can't be bothered with your sh!t but it doesn't matter because you will get banned soon enough

...He'll get banned???

Skill 14th March 2006 02:41 AM

^If he keeps his bullsh!t attitude up i would think so, voicing your opinion is one thing but coming to this forum and posting stuff like "i've been here for a few weeks and even though you guys have done reseach for years i'm right and your wrong" sorry but to me that is what it sounded like to me know enough is enough lets get back to work.

Recap me on a few things what theory are we working on at the moment? Is there a way of proving it False or ture. I am getting a bit worried about things in this thread as i have been doing the notes on it i have notice that Hatrickpatrick is gone along with all the grandmaster hackers or at least they have stoped coming to this thread.

s.w.a.t 14th March 2006 02:47 AM

Well, now people just are saying that we should comb the entiret of the code for anything. I think that we should look specifically for bits that have to do with item collection.

Skill 14th March 2006 03:14 AM

Oww really is that what is going on, i would leave that as a last resort i mean thats a really, really big task if there is any great hacker still coming here what we need is a cutsceen viewer that would give us alot of info. So i'd be seaching for that.

noply 14th March 2006 03:31 AM

If you don't want to search for SNS, that's fine. But if we want to, that's our business and there's no point in trying to convince us otherwise.

Besides, this is the most popular topic on RWP, do you really think you'll convince everybody to just stop searching?

swopandstop 14th March 2006 03:48 AM

lol. You guys take it too personally.

Whatever. You guys keep searching and dreaming on. o-O

Im not going to get banned spoiling your fantasies telling you there is nothing to be found, because there isnt. Isnt 8 years enough searching?

You can get banned for telling me to "***** off" though, Im assuming. :D

Also, I havent been here a few weeks, Ive been visiting this site a couple of years but never bothered to post. I finally registered though. Its just gotten old seeing people still search for this. ^_^

holyice7 14th March 2006 04:08 AM

Well, if you want it to stop, make Rare tell us what SNS was supposed to do.

swopandstop 14th March 2006 04:45 AM

The homing eggs cheat, the bregull basher move and jinjo as a multiplayer character of course... :rolleyes:

;)

Yuoko 14th March 2006 05:46 AM

I agree with your sig, Sphere.
But, I digress...
We really aren't making much progress, are we?

Skill 14th March 2006 07:08 AM

Hey Guy's i've got an idea

Ok i was reading back a few pages and someone was saying that certain letters that you hit will light up in BT's cheat room that have nothing to do with any thing well i got boarded and started playing around with it and i think it is possible to light up all the letters on the wall and if we do this something might happen.

What i have noticed so far is that the order of the letters matter.
This is how far i've got
CHFAEJUK
EHCFAJUK
though i can't get any further so i think order in which you hit them make it possible to hit the other's anyone want to keep going on this idea? Or do you guy's think that it's not going to work. BTW i don't think it will unlock anything major but it would be interesting to get the whole wall out none the less.

Pikachu025 14th March 2006 11:34 AM

You know what we should do? Go into BK's running RAM and activate switches, one after one, and see if something happens. That seems the most logical thing to do.

JaredDSMan 14th March 2006 02:59 PM

Hey, well since we ALL know that someone posting "owns" Rareware and knows all the secrets we can let that user be. So anyhow, Skill Sphere that is awesome how you have come up with those letters. I was usually able to use 4 of them before I got it messed up. Now I was thinking of words you can make up descrambling them like Juke, Face, Fake, etc. I do not know if we need to make it somewhat sensible or just one word.

Pikachu025 14th March 2006 03:21 PM

Juke as in Jukebox? :/

Go_Nosis 14th March 2006 04:38 PM

**goes to search through mayahem temple for anything of value**

I'm on your side, SkillSphere! Lead the way, bro