The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

bloodhawk 31st March 2005 02:43 AM

This may be wrong because I havent played in awhile, but
In my theory, The two eggs you get in BT are the bad ones...I think they are the pink and blue ones, which, are also the two shown in the pictures at the end of the game...Coincidence? I think...NOT!

I have never got the sharkfood island egg so I dont know if it is the same one as the BT one...Me and my crazy theories...

R Hunter 31st March 2005 03:34 AM

The sharkfood one is the pink one. And that makes some sense. The two secrets shown to entice us could very well be the bad eggs.

Asterix 31st March 2005 07:50 AM

that would leave two levels with no eggs, and one level with two eggs, though. i mean, its certainly possible, just seems sorta odd were it true...

Zy0n7 31st March 2005 04:14 PM

there are more than two levels w/out eggs, and I've enunciated the same teory some time ago :rolleyes:

Grey Jinjo 31st March 2005 09:41 PM

Um, I'd still be disappointing if I couldn't get the two eggs they showed us. The other four never really meant anything to me, I didn't care if I could get those or not. Those are the two eggs that really sparked mine and many other's initial interest in SNS, so not having to get them would be a let down anyway.

jiggytron 2nd April 2005 02:31 PM

If you look at the nintendo came page for banjo tooie or kazooie cant remember but not all of the codes are there so they must be the official ones on the game page

Benjo Koolzooie 2nd April 2005 05:17 PM

People will say they are "debug". You do get small cut scenes after each code, no special music or sounds. But if you think of other cut scenes in BK, none are really long or fabulous. They are just short anyway.

DarkAriesknight 2nd April 2005 08:36 PM

As someone said ther are many possibilites but Since I'm looking everywhere not just on one thing (Check my SnS theory somewheres) then this leaves a few ways of doing it. Some good ones.
1.Beat the game with out the ice key and eggs and then get only those three things. See what happens.
2.Get only the items that Mumbo doesn't show and that aren't in BT. I think the other four eggs aren't in BT. Are they? Someone please tell me that and finally
3.Just keep messing around with combinations of eggs.

The thrid one could only be possible if we could delete the eggs some how. Acteully you have two shots. More depening how many Memory cards you got or how many times you format you memory card. I think formated the memory card would delete the eggs. If so we could all try the many combinations of the eggs and keys. Can someone confirm that formating the memory card deletes the egs? I havn't gotten far in BK so I can't test that theory....

sambkman 3rd April 2005 09:14 PM

I'm back for this one post......You all wan't to figure out Stop 'N Swop but you don't want to try HatrickPatricks theory....how do you know he's not correct?

I've been watching you guys very carefully and I must say you are very close, the anwser is right in front of you...

Gaming Master2k 3rd April 2005 09:34 PM

How would you know?

bloodhawk 3rd April 2005 10:51 PM

Btw DarkAriesknight the yellow Egg is in BT also, but you dont have to find it...its already in heggys thing.

ssh 4th April 2005 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambkman
I'm back for this one post......You all wan't to figure out Stop 'N Swop but you don't want to try HatrickPatricks theory....how do you know he's not correct?

I've been watching you guys very carefully and I must say you are very close, the anwser is right in front of you...

How do you know?

Hollow Note 5th April 2005 01:47 PM

It's an egg-on (no pun) trick. I do it all the time. You claim to be someone who knows the truth, and let something "slip out". Then you watch the hundereds of people clamor twards you asking, "What do you KNOW?!". Then you laugh and say the knowledge will never be yours MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And that's how it works. Join in next time, as Hollow Note explains tax evasion...

hatrickpatrick 5th April 2005 06:49 PM

Quote:

The thrid one could only be possible if we could delete the eggs some how.
Anyone with a cheat cart can get rid of the eggs with a code. I'm still trying to get an equalizer...

Meowrik 5th April 2005 10:35 PM

if you actually believed the sambkman, you need to go take a class about message boards at some giant internet university or something.