The Rare Witch Project Forums

The Rare Witch Project Forums (https://www.therwp.com/forums/index.php)
-   Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop (https://www.therwp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   SNS update: I think I know which 4 of the 6 eggs we are supposed to get (https://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1287)

DevilBottles 14th June 2005 08:59 PM

Well...

Ok, HatrickPatcrick, i collected the four eggs you wanted me to only (cyan, not green)

now what do you suggest i do?

EDIT: *gets off lazy ass and checks* o, ok, ill go get the key

hatrickpatrick 14th June 2005 09:05 PM

No, don't get the key. You have to ket the key first. Reset your SnS stuff to 0 and do it again, get the key first, then the eggs...

DevilBottles 14th June 2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
No, don't get the key. You have to ket the key first. Reset your SnS stuff to 0 and do it again, get the key first, then the eggs...

well, on your first post, you said get the eggs then key...

you will probably have to edit that... do you have an NTSC code to erase the items?

Klungo 14th June 2005 09:31 PM

i was looking at the old Yumblie Bamjo Kazooie site yesterday and he said that SnS may have something to do with the question mark doors in Grunty's Furnace Fun, however it was said before BT's release. I also think that it is weird that when Grunty steals Tooty the MMM music plays.

mrfleshcadge 14th June 2005 09:50 PM

Yeh I only noticed that MMM is played then, a week or two ago.

Mumbo Dumbo 17th June 2005 06:43 AM

This is just my opinion, but i don't think order matters (or else Rare is just plain evil). Also, how do we know we know that we only need 4 eggs? Maybe Rare just showed us 2 eggs to let us know what's going on, and that we needed to find the other 4 by ourselves. Anyway, those are some of my questions/comments/theories.

(BTW: reading 24 pages can make a guy tired...)

Ultima Manic 17th June 2005 05:18 PM

Rare are indeed evil (except the games). :mad:

hatrickpatrick 17th June 2005 06:15 PM

Yeah if this topic is, as it seems, going to live on for a bit, I should probably post a periodic update in it so people don't have to read the whole thing.
A number of weird things have been posted in this topic though, and I'm only going to list the main theory, so if you want an interesting read, go through the topic bit by bit and read it all...

Basically, in GbtG, there's a board against a wall which has a pic of 4 eggs, a plus sign, and a question mark, and instructions. It goes like this:
1: Collect Ice Key
2: Collect 4 eggs
3: Open up secret level
0¬ + (?)(?)(?)(?) = ?

So what we're now trying to do is figure out which eggs you have to get

DevilBottles 17th June 2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
Yeah if this topic is, as it seems, going to live on for a bit, I should probably post a periodic update in it so people don't have to read the whole thing.
A number of weird things have been posted in this topic though, and I'm only going to list the main theory, so if you want an interesting read, go through the topic bit by bit and read it all...

Basically, in GbtG, there's a board against a wall which has a pic of 4 eggs, a plus sign, and a question mark, and instructions. It goes like this:
1: Collect Ice Key
2: Collect 4 eggs
3: Open up secret level
0¬ + (?)(?)(?)(?) = ?

So what we're now trying to do is figure out which eggs you have to get

ok well, ill do that...

umm... what is the US Code to erase the items?

Ultima Manic 17th June 2005 06:38 PM

Damit. Now I wish I had an XBox. Also, when do you here the MMM music? I've completed the game seven times and never heard it there.

Mumbo Dumbo 17th June 2005 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultima Manic
Damit. Now I wish I had an XBox.

Why? :confused:

Tachi 17th June 2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumbo Dumbo
Why? :confused:

My guess would be to play GbtG, considering it may have some more hints besides that one to unlock the "secret level" it says it does on that board.

Ultima Manic 17th June 2005 11:02 PM

Exactly right. Maybe I can take my sister's XBox........ :D Is it possible to hack XBox games? Maybe we could find something in GbtG, like coloured eggs...........

Mumbo Dumbo 18th June 2005 02:19 AM

Maybe we should focus mainly on Banjo-Kazooie for a while, then if nothing is found then try other games.

Eggman Dr 18th June 2005 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultima Manic
Exactly right. Maybe I can take my sister's XBox........ :D Is it possible to hack XBox games? Maybe we could find something in GbtG, like coloured eggs...........

Probably not, the old N64 code would mostly not work on xbox and all old stuff would be deleted